Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
FTS International Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 307 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
You are responsible for making yourself heard. If you are outside of the Home Office area you do not receive the attention or additional perks that people enjoy based out of the office.
FTS has won #1 small business award from Washington Workplace. I think the company is great, the people are really nice but it comes to being a company designed for retirees. Newer and younger employees are at a loos with its benefits package. Medical package is horrible which has forced employees to use spouse or government healthcare as those options are less expensive.
Great Community, Great Management, Great Opportunity
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
See more FTS International reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FTS International. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 307 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about FTS International
- What is the vacation policy like at FTS International? How many vacation days do you get per year?6 people answered
- Does FTS provide housing4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at FTS International?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make FTS International a better place to work?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at FTS International?3 people answered
- What do they pay hourly3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at FTS International?3 people answered
- What is the dress code?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at FTS International?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at FTS International?3 people answered
See all questions and answers