Fuccillo Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Nice place to work!
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Adams Center, NYAugust 16, 2018
Nice steady flow of work. Employees were easy to get along with. Workload was never too much to handle. Great place to learn more in the HR field. I learned a lot!
Company going downhill fast.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fuccillo automotive groupAugust 16, 2018
1. Crazy hours. 55-80 hour work weeks.
2. Horrible "Management" company-wide. Most drugged out or drunk. Ive worked at a few of the stores and its not isolated to just one store.
3. Sales Managers constantly "over allow" for the trade in. If you have a trade in vehicle, they're stealing your money.
4. Always too many salesmen.
5. High turnover rate.
6. Cant pay their employees or management, recently lost many senior sales and managers because of this.

But they have a company vacation is nice when the store hits its goal, and the pay is okay if you dont have a trade in. They gouge their prices. Good markup.
Pros
Vacations IF store hits goal
Cons
Management is a joke.
Taught me everything I know
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 18, 2018
I loved my time within the organization. I wouldn’t trade my time there for anything. They set me up with the tools I needed to be successful. Great people to work for.
Poor workplace
Title Clerk (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYJune 12, 2018
This is a cut throat job, management has no respect for their employees. Management robs customers of their hard earned money and really take Fort Drum soldiers for every penny they can.
Long Hard Days
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Adams, NYFebruary 18, 2018
As with all sales, very long hours with not many days off. Highly competitive and fun. Potential for a lot of money. Not much time left for family or anything else
Stay away from this place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York StateFebruary 15, 2018
Not only are you forced to work 80+ hours per week as a manager, you have to do an ABSURD amount of things that are in no way associated with the title of "Sales Manager". You're also the lot attendant, detailer, finance manager, sales person, call center rep, receptionist, etc, etc...get the picture yet? You're expected to do about 8 different full time jobs and not to be compensated for one of them. The management turnover is 3 times as fast as the sales staff...which is UNHEARD OF in the car business. STAY AWAY! you can work half the hours at Aldi's or walmart and make just as much as a manager there. The company chews employees up and spits them out and absolutely doesn't care about it's people or their families. When you work there, not only do you have your life taken away, but you won't be able to afford anything in the "off chance" that you can get half of a day off....

oh and GOD FORBID if you want to take a vacation...you might as well pack your things, because you'll probably be replaced before you return...
Pros
Absolutely none whatsoever
Cons
all of them
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Adams, NYJanuary 10, 2018
I loved working there. I'd go back there in a heart beat! They were like a big family to Me! Pay was great as long as you sold. The hours are brutal if you have a family!
No integrity
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nelliston, NYDecember 15, 2017
Not a place I would refer anyone whom has integrity or honesty to apply. Rules and regulations were changed sporadically. The previous management was very helpful / but dismissed when the new Owner took over the facilities.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Pay, benefits, co-workers, Management
Sad I had to leave
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYDecember 12, 2017
It’s a shame that I had to leave this company. I transferred between two dealerships and absolutely loved the first one I was at, there were tiny conflicts but nothing crazy. When I moved to the second one, it was a slap in the face. Judged off the bat, talked about behind my back by management, money being taken away from me purposely to the point where higher management needed to come in, and my hours were never worked with. It wasn’t fair. I was heartbroken that I was basically forced out because my direct manager didn’t like me and made it very clear. Loved some of the other managers and workers but when you have your direct manager sabotaging your job, it’s not a place you can be anymore.
Pros
Fun environment, kind people mostly, pretty good pay
Cons
Expensive benefits, childish management
Great place to intern at
Internship (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYOctober 12, 2017
The techs were fun to work with and hang out with. Everyone was fun and great to work with. The techs knew what they were doing and allowed me to help even on the bigger jobs so i could learn.
High energy, demanding, rewarding
Corporate (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 15, 2017
The best Company to work for without a doubt. If you are willing to take the time and learn the car business Billys wait, it will absolutely be beneficial and a decision you wont regret.
the worst job I've ever had
Car Detailing (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYJuly 26, 2017
Low pay. No chance of advancement. Management is uncare and talks down to workers and behind there back. Would not recommend working there unless you want a dead end job..
Roller coaster ride
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NYJune 8, 2017
The store I worked for (Chevy) is extremely slow, there is not enough quality traffic coming through the door or previous customers to effect your bank account positively. If money is your motivation, this job is not for you, you will fail and it is not because of you.
fun workplace
NEW CAR SALES MANAGER- KIA WESLEY CHAPEL (Former Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLJune 5, 2017
Good company to work for. Very good benefits and very good people to work with. I have learned alot with this company. Did alot of traveling with this company
Pros
trips
Cons
alot of hours
Good Luck with Auto Sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Adams, NYMarch 23, 2017
Worked for this Company for several months. Was told in writing one day I had to make over $2,500 in Commission over the next two weeks or I would be fired. I was let go. Never received Internet Leads on a weekly basis. Never received Sales calls on a weekly basis. Management hand picked the Salesman they wanted to handle leads. Only source of potential sales was lot traffic. Lot traffic was extremely low in the Winter.
Pros
Good hard working Salesman to work with
Cons
Can NOT rely on lot traffic to make Commission
Unprofessional
Assistant Office Manager (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYJune 1, 2016
Most unprofessional experience I've ever had with an employer. I was hired for the assistant manager position and decided not to stay after my first day. The office was dark and small. I was happy about my decision not to stay when it took the office manager a MONTH and numerous emails/phone calls to cut my one and only paycheck. Best of luck to anyone who applies here.
Pros
Good pay
good place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Adams, NYMarch 14, 2016
They provided a good work environment. some of the best prep training for a first time car sales person. Very fast pace needed to compete with other salesman.
Pros
plenty vehicles to choose from
Cons
to many salesman on at the same time
I did not have a good experience
Professional Car Sales (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYJune 26, 2014
Selling cars was one of the most lucrative and exciting careers I have had. But the management in this particular company was less than desirable.
Official response from Fuccillo Automotive Group
June 4, 2015

We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with management and agree that Auto Sales is a lucrative and exciting opportunity.

We continue to coach our Management team how important it is to create a plan with our sales associates, encourage them to follow through, and help refine areas where they can improve.

Long hours, high pay potential
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NYFebruary 4, 2013
A typical weekday is 11 hours long and your required to work on Saturdays and Sundays. I have learned the ten steps to a sale.
Official response from Fuccillo Automotive Group
June 4, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. There is high pay potential and a retail schedule to allow for our customers to come in when it is convenient for them. We are glad you took the "10 steps to a sale" away from your experience with us and wish you success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fuccillo Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

See reviews about

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.3

1.0Personal Development

1.0Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Fuccillo Automotive Group Reviews by Location