Fuccillo Nissan of Latham Employee Reviews

Business Relations Agent (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYJuly 17, 2018
This is a great company to work for! The managers are very understanding. The overall culture is fantastic!! They pay very well. I plan on working there again if possible in the future.
Pros
Great compensation, Understanding managers
Cons
Health Benefit Packages
New Facility New Management
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYDecember 23, 2017
The company has potential but the lack of appreciation for there staff and brand leads to high turn over rate..was told company was a great place to work before the new management came in. Pay rate is minimum wage or commission. There's absolutely no transparency on the commission structure or incentives. insurance was about 520$ a month just for me and one child..Most importantly there was no training. Literally no training courses at all. no room for growth
Pros
pay is weekly some earning potential on certain cars incentives, ..etc
Cons
lake of transparency leadership long hours terrible insurances and benefits
Very slow when you are a flat rate technician
Master Automotive Technician (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYSeptember 17, 2017
Typical day is trying to get work and being there all day which is 8 hours. When you only make a 3-4 hours of flat rate pay for an 8 hour shift it is very discouraging. The hardest part of the job is not making any money. Working a Fuccillo is a great place to work but there are so many managers that micro-manage its not good. The other parts of working for a Fuccillo dealership is there is no rehire policy. This means if you work in one location and quit or get dismissed they put you on a black list and you can't get rehired at any location from Maine to Florida.
Pros
Service manager is great
Cons
No rehire policy
Fun environment
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYJuly 7, 2017
Great place to work at. Lots of people and They are easy to get along with. Job is easy and the pay is well worth sitting at a desk all day long. complaints.
Dishonest people here
Service Advisor, manager and technician (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYMarch 22, 2017
This place is a big scam. I brought my Sentra there for a starter problem, they charged me $1200 for parts & labor. The car wouldn't start when they were done, and they lost my keys. I had to have it towed to another place. The new garage showed me that parts weren't put in my car that Fucillo claimed they had put in, and charged me for! they have the worst service department I've ever dealt with in my life. I even had the Attorney General involved after they had my car for two months. Don't bring your car to this scamming dealership!!!!
Pros
Cons
Dishonest, scammers
Great People
Business Development Manager- (Current Employee) –  Latham NYJuly 21, 2015
It is a wonderful place to purchase from. People a friendly and respectful. Not pushy. Made every bit of being there welcoming.
ok
Accounting Book Keeper (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYSeptember 1, 2014
I am looking for more growth and an increase of pay, always busy which is a plus.