FujiFilm Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Data Entry/Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 24, 2018
The manager has no ethical principles, he gives jobs openings and promotions to his wife's family. He is not a very fear manager. His lack of leadership and unethical actions brings down this company.
Talented engineers in support department led by average to subpar new management.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMay 23, 2018
The Technical Assistance Center is comprised of several talented engineers and product specialists. I developed my skills and learned a tremendous amount from working with such a great team of support engineers. One of the best parts of the job was working side-by-side with other team members to resolve challenging technical issues for our customer base. However, in recent years the company decided to hire new management externally who have been out-of-touch with the technical staff and did not contain the proper background and experience to manage such a high level and experienced technical group.
Pros
Great team of engineers, great product offering, friendly work environment
Cons
Management, HR department, too many useless daily meetings
dead product technology
Staff Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTMay 17, 2018
We were working on a dying technology that nobody wanted. In the end they shut down the work. Still the coworkers were great. It was a continuation from Iomega
Bad management bad hours bad pay rate
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMay 16, 2018
Fuji is not a good place to work because they don't offer a career for Fuji. lack of communication for managers poor judgement and favoritism in the workplace
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
Poor work enviroment
Fast pace collaborative place to work
Software developer (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMay 16, 2018
Sr. Management does a great job laying out the plan and teams and individuals are empowered to execute. The software development division provides great dev-ops support for development and QA. It's a challenge to stay organized and productive in a regulated industry, but Fujifilm meets that challenge and delivers!
Pros
Great 401K match, great benefits, smart people
Temp service
Gifting Associate (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMay 10, 2018
Didnt like the atmosphere. Work is demanding witout addaquit pay. Good for students. Bad for a working group to survive. Not fair with employees. Days end are not certain.
Uncertainty about company future
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  StamfordMay 6, 2018
There are some very intelligent and hard working employees.There are also some very good managers. Unfortunately, there is some uncertainty about the company's future.
Pros
Zumba, Field Goods, Yoga
Cons
Poor business decisions by upper management
Do work, get paid. Soul sucking and Mandatory Weekends
Production Technician II (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, NHMay 3, 2018
"Just do your job" is a quote from the VP during a quarterly meeting, and it really sums up working on Production at FujiFilm Dimatix.
With Mandatory Saturdays every other week, you have ample opportunity to collect overtime. To the detriment of your own life and relationships however. Do work, get paid. Dimatix will remind you that you are replaceable, but sometimes the paycheck is worth it. Sometimes.
Pros
Paid Lunch, 3 week Paid Vacation, 1 week Paid Sick, Reliable Schedual
Cons
High Deductible Health Care, No Breaks, Employees are treated as a replaceable commodity, You may be required to work up to 50% of your weekends
very productivve workplace
SENIOR MAIL SUPPLY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYMay 2, 2018
Working at Fujifilm is very productive place I learned how to process statements but the hardest time is when computer was down but at the end nice place to work
Pros
free cameras
Cons
statements with errors
great company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYMay 1, 2018
Great company to work for. there was no stress in the job and all was very laid back. the manager offered free lunch on Fridays and special perks for productive employees.
Pros
lunch
Cons
Great company to work for
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEApril 29, 2018
As a QC tech, I work 12 hour days, 7 days per 2 week period. It's a relaxed atmosphere, with a highly collaborative spirit to deliver and develop the next best ink or dye. I enjoy working there, as the people are great, and having days off in the middle of the week is great for QC and production operators. My only qualms are, as a QC tech, I work weekends and (formerly) nights, as well as a lack of advancement for QC techs.
workplace culture
Quality Control Chemist (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 27, 2018
This is a team-work position and a family oriented company. The company is as prosperous as you make it., so when you have any questions or concerns, management is open to listening and they follow through to their word.
Industry in decline causing contraction in operations
Formulation Chemist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 19, 2018
A good place to work and learn but the business is in decline.
Who wide variety of manufacturing techniques and printing techniques are produced in the north Kansas City Facilty
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Shortsighted upper management
Flexible with Family time and work time split
Senior IS Implementation Advisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 18, 2018
The group I was associated with was great, they all seem to help each other. Great benefit options, great pay as long as you work hard. They are a work hard/play hard kinda group. They will offer you additional paid training's as log as you are willing to complete it in a timely manner. With my position I had to travel to customers, so time away from family is hard but my team would evenly cover jobs so everyone had ample time at home too. I would definitely recommend working for them but when they have a round of layoffs there is NO warning! I was laid off, no hard feelings bc it's business but I wish I had some kind of warning to even begin looking for a job as a backup.
Pros
team players, work hard to play hard
Cons
none really
HR Nightmare
N/A (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 13, 2018
If you are looking for a career where you can get fired at anytime? Then FUJIFILM is for you. Their entire HR structure is terrible and if you have any problems or questions? Yea, don't ask them because they will not help you in anyways.

Feeling threaten or have an issue? Yea, good luck with getting help.
It's ok I guess
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEApril 12, 2018
Worked in R&D for almost a year. Site that I worked at was unstable at best. Company ended up shutting down department for cost reasons. Management at the site was awful, my direct manager didn't know how to manage while his manager was a good manager was usually unavailable due to personal reasons. Communication and planning are bad words there in my personal opinion.
Accounts Payable Processor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSApril 11, 2018
Took care of my accounts
How to communicate with customers
Great Management
Character and Personality of Fujifilm was good attitudes always positive .
Not sure there was a really hard part of my Job
Inter acting with customers
Pros
Hour lunch and two 15 min breaks
Good company to work for.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 10, 2018
Everyday was an exciting day. A typical day at work was taking incoming calls, corresponding through email, processing orders, claim and following up with the manufacturing company and carriers.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with claims in Latin America.

Fuji provided, wellness programs and good health benefits. Enjoyed working with the clients and my coworkers.
Pros
Free month lunch and chair massage
Cons
The long drive
Great company
REFURBISHMENT TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJApril 9, 2018
Pros
Following daily instruction always focusing in primary tasks.
Very well manage and security is very good.
Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.

Cons
None, feel any cons here, company will work to fix it.
Easy laid back work
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCApril 6, 2018
Pay is good. laid back work. Will work there again. Mix nationality but everybody treat each other with respect. And feel free to where what u like except real short dresses and shorts and ripped clothing
Benefits
Cons
Na