FUJIFILM Employee Reviews

Easy laid back work
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCApril 6, 2018
Pay is good. laid back work. Will work there again. Mix nationality but everybody treat each other with respect. And feel free to where what u like except real short dresses and shorts and ripped clothing
Benefits
Cons
Na
What I've learned
Planner (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMarch 20, 2018
I learned a lot working at Fuji. The things that I experienced, good and bad have taught me how to be resourceful, work at a fast pace, independently and with a team..I value the time I spent there..
Research at its best
internship (Former Employee) –  Gemeente TilburgMarch 13, 2018
When I had my internship at FUJIFILM in Tilburg it was the best thing. It was exciting because I had the posibility to research something(confidential) brand new. The only problem was that the other section of the company were sort of competitive. However the colleagues that I got to know where very helpfull and nice.
Working WIth FUJI
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Road IslandMarch 12, 2018
I only worked there via contract, I did enjoy my time there but found that they lacked leadership. Central leadership did not exist and the IT infrastructure was fragmented and almost like a workforce spread over a set of islands with limited communication.
Pros
fair
Cons
fair
enjoyed my job
Splicer /inspection /shipping (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMarch 7, 2018
Enjoyed my many jobs when one area was complete you were moved or moved yourself to another location until all jobs and orders were complete for that day time went quickly people very friendly and helpful to new comers
Pros
fast paced and enjoyable
Cons
temp to hire could be long
Great company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMarch 3, 2018
Work is intense with challenges that keep it on the go. Management has an open door policy and genuine concern for their associates. Pay is very competitive and if you work well the compensation will match it.
Pros
Good pay, great atmosphere
Cons
Last week of each month can require more O.T. than one might like
Packer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCFebruary 26, 2018
Very productive and efficient with some minor negatives such as co-workers. Packing gifts and pictures into boxes. Good management and leadership. Best part of job was having steady work
Pros
Sufficient number of breaks
Great place to work all around
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCFebruary 20, 2018
I learned how photos were actually made from a throw away camera and from sd cards saw how mugs photo books all types of anything with a picture put on it were made
Pros
Cook out
Cons
Short breaks
Horrible place to work bad management
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 9, 2018
Awful place to work! Awful management no help what so ever so much micromanagement with very little to almost zero help. I can not stress it enough awful management and supervisors. The most stressful place I have ever worked, and for low pay not worth it. I do not recommend this job at all !!!! I worked in Edison for 3 months worst 3 months of my life !!!! I left because I could not take the stress having so much put on one person aka me, and the rudeness of the management and employees.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, micromanagement, rude employees, too much tasks per position, awful supervision
Good part time job
loading and unloading (Former Employee) –  SLC, UTFebruary 8, 2018
Great for a first time warehouse job. Not great if looking to advance, and make more money. Very slow paced work environment, constantly watched by manager on camera, strict about your time.
Pros
Slow paced, easy work
Cons
No career advancments, small pay.
Relaxed Work Place
SonoSite - Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAFebruary 7, 2018
FujiFilm SonoSite was a great first job out of college. It was a smaller company and allowed for experience in multiple areas. With that being said, after a short time of employment it became obvious there was not enough room for the growth that I was anticipating.
Just use people just to get they work out.
Film Producer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCFebruary 6, 2018
They only hire you to get they work out when they fall behind. As so as they catch up their orders they lay you off so fast. Some of the manager are very hard and mean on the new people.
Pros
temporary jobs
Cons
when they have overtime you can get as much as you want.
Fuji
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJanuary 23, 2018
Not enough hours but a wonderful job. Been there seven months and I am a very hard worker. I learned different departments in three months and love to work overtime.
The work isn't hard
The Runner (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCDecember 28, 2017
A new Experience.
It wasn't a bad place to work at.
also had a lot of freedom
lunch breaks were lengthy enough.
the people are also helpful and nice.
Pros
The people
Cons
The food
No room for advancment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCNovember 9, 2017
There is no room for advancement. No good mangers that will give you appreciation for being a great worker. No job security. No room to be call back to work, upon hiring for seasonal work the following year.
The production is great
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCNovember 5, 2017
My review on fuji film is great. The hours are great just have to clock in and out on the job nothing hard at all.and the employes are wonderful so is the whole staff.
Pros
Our short break is 15minutes
Cons
Lunch breaks are 30minutes
Great place to work.
Purchasing Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNNovember 2, 2017
Worked there for over 10 years. They were wonderful to me. Management was always helpful and understanding. Was never afraid to ask questions or share my opinion.
Pros
Somewhat flexible work schedule.
Cons
Sometimes the workload was way to heavy for one person.
Managable
Accounts Payable-Temporary (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZOctober 29, 2017
It was a great temporary position and i enjoyed it very much. I just wish the position would have lasted longer. I worked there as a regular employee was off on medical leave.
Not a fun place to work.there wasto much drama
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Savage, MDOctober 19, 2017
The people were awful and the atmosphere was not good at all. Too much backstabbing. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians.it got to be unbearable at times
Dysfunctional
Withheld (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHOctober 18, 2017
My experience was one of the worst of my professional life. Morale was low - staff walked around like lifeless zombies. Free fruit and monthly cake socials to try to gain a sense of team spirit failed miserably and showed how out of touch HR and management really are. There was a permeating sense of hopelessness throughout the site. Could not believe how weak and hapless my supervisor was.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Everything else