FujiFilm Employee Reviews

job
Technician I (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCDecember 5, 2018
you work 8hrs a day have your weekends off or you could come in for overtime if you wanted. the pros was the coldest in winter in the dept i was in and it was hot in summer overall its a great place
Ok to work at until you find somewhere better
Purchasing Planner (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYNovember 18, 2018
Work is very routine and not much room for variety or creativity. Some degree of micromanagement. Workplace culture is a bit rigid and not a lot of fun. Hardest part of job is that it is monotonous and management is not the best (although there are exceptions).
Pros
Some decent office perks
Cons
Rigid work culture and not much room for advancement
Productive and fun to work
Systems Administrator/Engineer (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 14, 2018
Good working environment in the division where I work. Very friendly atmosphere from co-workers to managers. Great working culture, management is very flexible, they work with you on a personal level.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Lack of training on new technologies
Very stressful workplace
Employee (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 9, 2018
A healthy, pro-active teaming environment has been lost. Now people are so over-burdened with work and stress that they can't work with each other. An individual recently died of a heart attack.
Pros
People who have been around forever are knowledgeable
Cons
Morale is very low
Great company, intereasting line of work
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, NH 03766November 8, 2018
I've worked at Fujifim Dimatix for 6 months, Very challenging work with opportunities to grow, good pay, great company to work for, fresh fruit all the time with free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, soup and popcorn for the employees.
Pros
challenging work with opportunities to grow, Good pay, Great company to work for
Cons
I have nothing to say right now
A wonderful place
Clean Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHOctober 26, 2018
It was a fun place to work. Everyone is nice and the staff are very genuine. The most enjoyable part of the day was setting yourself a goal and beating it at then end of the day.
A good foot in the door for those interested in career in the biotechnology sector
SENIOR I/C TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 21, 2018
Level of satisfaction widely varies depending on department and manager.
Compensation package ranks high for industry average. there are some internal culture issues which detract from the overall positives of working for this organization at the RTP location.
Interesting and challenging work, good mix of people working well together to meet common goals.
Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 10, 2018
Very good experience with FujiFilm Dimatix, opportunity to put my skill sets to the test on completely different production processes. Was able to mesh with the established engineering & production teams to quickly learn the ins and outs of the FAB. Good mix of seriousness for improvement of the process with levity to blow off a little steam.
Life at Fuji
SENIOR MARKETING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 10, 2018
Overall, Fuji has to be the most enjoyable opportunity given. I was 19 going into this offered position and ran with it longer than anyone had expected. Great people, love what they stand for an represent. Would go back any day!
n/a
Shipping and Receiving Technician (Intermediate) (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCOctober 9, 2018
* It was okay.
*Co-workers were great.
*Supervisor was unprofessional.
*Workload was overbearing at times.
*Work day started at 7 and typically ended at 4:30.
*Unloaded and loaded trucks.
*Received and shipped products.
It was a good working experience.
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNOctober 5, 2018
I only left the company because it downsized to only two locations, one on each coast. While photofinishing was still a thing it was a good company. I would still be there if it had been able to keep up with the digital imaging times.
Pros
Good work life balance.
Cons
Aging equipment.
Not a desirable place to work.
Technician I (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 24, 2018
Total Lack of communication and organization within the company. Safety was the main priority but not followed by employees, coordinators, or supervisors. Stock to prepare jobs was not always available.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Rotating 12 hour shifts
Productive and excellent workplace
SENIOR VALIDATION ENGINEER/PROJECT ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutSeptember 16, 2018
Fujifilm was a very good company to work for with excellent compensations and benefits. In addition, they have a very good product line and do their best to achieve good customer satisfaction.
Pros
excellent vacations packages, flexibility
Cons
they do not reimburse gym menbership
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 11, 2018
Fair work place environment. Pay could be a little bit more. Need to have some events in the plant to get to know people better that your going to plan on working with
good place to work.
Light & Dark Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 11, 2018
I enjoyed working at Fuji and with the people there. Good place to work and I was treated fairly all there time. I left Fuji to have and raise my child.
good work
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 10, 2018
its an excellent workplace to be especially if you need to sharpen skills that you have or get better at the position that you applied for, its stressful at times but overall a good job
My time at Fuji
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHSeptember 6, 2018
At first it was great, I enjoyed the fast pace work, but unlucky for me i was till a temp when they started laying people off. This is a great company to work for if you make it past being a temp.
Not a greart place
Packer/ Scanner (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 5, 2018
This Place is not and great place to work and the management sucks and I would not advise no to work for this company the pay sucks and you don't get good breaks
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
no good hours nor breaks
Fast Paced
Warehouse/Shipping Agent (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 1, 2018
Good place for eventual advancement. I had already been offered a full-time permanent position: however, I had to relocate due to my wife accepting a position in Columbia, SC.
Pros
Room for Advancement
Cons
Hours
If you intend on never advancing, this is the place for you
Guillotine Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenwood SCAugust 31, 2018
Been with the company for several years now. I have never worked for any employer so unable to manage its employees. There is no accountability for its associates on the floor. 80% of work is done by 20% of its employees and there is no thank you, raise, or "that a boy" for a good job. Only promote "yes" men. I've wasted to many years at Fuji Film. Its a shame!