FujiFilm Employee Reviews

Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 11, 2018
Fair work place environment. Pay could be a little bit more. Need to have some events in the plant to get to know people better that your going to plan on working with
good place to work.
Light & Dark Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 11, 2018
I enjoyed working at Fuji and with the people there. Good place to work and I was treated fairly all there time. I left Fuji to have and raise my child.
good work
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 10, 2018
its an excellent workplace to be especially if you need to sharpen skills that you have or get better at the position that you applied for, its stressful at times but overall a good job
My time at Fuji
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHSeptember 6, 2018
At first it was great, I enjoyed the fast pace work, but unlucky for me i was till a temp when they started laying people off. This is a great company to work for if you make it past being a temp.
Not a greart place
Packer/ Scanner (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 5, 2018
This Place is not and great place to work and the management sucks and I would not advise no to work for this company the pay sucks and you don't get good breaks
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
no good hours nor breaks
Fast Paced
Warehouse/Shipping Agent (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 1, 2018
Good place for eventual advancement. I had already been offered a full-time permanent position: however, I had to relocate due to my wife accepting a position in Columbia, SC.
Pros
Room for Advancement
Cons
Hours
If you intend on never advancing, this is the place for you
Guillotine Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenwood SCAugust 31, 2018
Been with the company for several years now. I have never worked for any employer so unable to manage its employees. There is no accountability for its associates on the floor. 80% of work is done by 20% of its employees and there is no thank you, raise, or "that a boy" for a good job. Only promote "yes" men. I've wasted to many years at Fuji Film. Its a shame!
Very busy job but I enjoyed working with my coworkers.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCAugust 30, 2018
Ran a machine had to wear protective eyewear & gloves. Had to load machine with tape, paper & boxes to get it ready to run the stacks of metal plates down machine to be wrapped & boxed.
Pros
Had great co workers to work as a team!
Cons
Had to climbe in machine if paper messed up.
seasonal position
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 30, 2018
A very diverse workplace. The hardest part was not enough room for sorting products in bins. Packing for shipping was fun. I really liked the coworkers. My immediate Supervisor was great. Upper management didn't seem to respect the employees too much.
Pros
provided free lunch on Saturdays
Used to enjoy work. Not so much anymore.
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCAugust 28, 2018
Associates get promoted to positions they should not be in. The “good ‘Ol boy” mentality is abundant! Certain associates are expected to perform multiple jobs where as some can do absolutely nothing for literally days with supervisors/managements knowledge.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unpredictable schedule
Good experience for right out of college, hardly any internal advancement opportunities, don't stay too long if you get hired.
Chemist II (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 20, 2018
I was hired right out of college and I did learn a lot as a Chemist. My co-workers were nice and helpful, but the management was not the right fit. They micromanaged and looked over your shoulder (literally) at everything you did. I gained a lot of experience in the 6 years that I put in at Fujifilm, but I did not know any better and thought this is how real world jobs are supposed to be. After getting hired to my new workplace, I now know what was lacking in Fujifilm. The management would pick on one person and try to find anything they did wrong so they could write them up or fire them. They would write reviews and give you low scores if you used the pto that you were allotted. The stress was too much in that managers would time you if you were late coming back from lunch and write you up if you were a couple minutes late badging into the lab, which you are required to gown up for. You don't have any personal space (i.e. desk) to do your data entry or take required safety quizzes. I recommend to continue to look for new jobs if you accept a job from Fujifilm.
Pros
Benefits and 401k matching
Cons
Management, stress, no personal space to do your job.
Fujifilm
Production control (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOAugust 17, 2018
If you are a man and you don't mind sucking up then Fuji Film is the place for you. It is a place to start and them move on. But not a long time job by no means. The company that I started out with was a long time Job when Fuji bought us things went down hill fast .
Pros
Cons
management
Excellent place to work , everyone is a team player
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYAugust 14, 2018
Reviewing new orders as they come in for approval, calling on past due accounts, working on disputes until resolved. Setting up new accounts and assigning Credit Limits. Placing of accounts with Collection Agencies. Working off of a aged trial balance.
Pros
Free BBQ'S Once a year, Two Fifteen minute breaks.
Great opportunity for advancement
Administrative Clerk, (PT) (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYAugust 9, 2018
I worked for this company and was able to advance my career throughout the years.

I had an understanding manager and great work/life balance.

There were many benefits and opportunities to advance.
Overall good company
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYAugust 6, 2018
Good company to work for with flexible scheduling when it comes to appointments and personal commitments. Company offered onsite gym with yoga and fitness classes and possessed a strong commitment to overall health.
Pros
Hour lunch
Printer Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 6, 2018
Troubleshooting Xerox's DX100 printers and adapting EPSON software
Checked maintenance counts
Responded to error messages
Added paper and cleared paper jams
Updated firmware
Filling out paper work for service calls
Ordering parts through system inventory
Verifying warranty for outside accounts
Working on projects with other vendors and teams
Ok place to work
External Technical Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cypress, CAAugust 2, 2018
This is a goal company with thousands of people. If that is what you are look ing for that is a good place to be. If you work in the US you will always take the second place to any one from Japan.
Pros
It's a large company
Cons
It's a large company
Everyday is different
Customer Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJJuly 30, 2018
Everyday is different, definitely not boring. I work with customers, distributors, direct reps and internal employees daily. You have to be able to multitask in this position. My day consists of gathering, preparing and scheduling shipment of demo equipment. Processing of capital orders daily. Technical questions answered to help customer care team. Forecasting for requisition creation, convert to purchase order for domestic vendors and our Japan location. Work closely Directors of Sales. Hardest part of my job is getting my workload completed in 8 hours with continuous interruptions from all departments. Most enjoyable is that in our office we are professional and at the same time it like being around your family.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Not many opportunities to advance. Once you have reached a management level no other growth
Good company
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJJuly 24, 2018
Fujifilm is a good company to work for. Fast paced environment and interesting product line. Products are manufactured in Japan and we are the US subsidiary.
Excellent benefits.
HR Assistant/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHJuly 24, 2018
Was a growth-oriented environment with pressure to always exceed job requirements. Bottom line is the dollar. Good place for highly motivated people who excel in the corporate world.
Pros
Lunch room
Cons
Sudden discharges/firings