FujiFilm Employee Reviews

Fujifilm
Production control (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOAugust 17, 2018
If you are a man and you don't mind sucking up then Fuji Film is the place for you. It is a place to start and them move on. But not a long time job by no means. The company that I started out with was a long time Job when Fuji bought us things went down hill fast .
Pros
Cons
management
Excellent place to work , everyone is a team player
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYAugust 14, 2018
Reviewing new orders as they come in for approval, calling on past due accounts, working on disputes until resolved. Setting up new accounts and assigning Credit Limits. Placing of accounts with Collection Agencies. Working off of a aged trial balance.
Pros
Free BBQ'S Once a year, Two Fifteen minute breaks.
Great opportunity for advancement
Administrative Clerk, (PT) (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYAugust 9, 2018
I worked for this company and was able to advance my career throughout the years.

I had an understanding manager and great work/life balance.

There were many benefits and opportunities to advance.
Printer Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 6, 2018
Troubleshooting Xerox's DX100 printers and adapting EPSON software
Checked maintenance counts
Responded to error messages
Added paper and cleared paper jams
Updated firmware
Filling out paper work for service calls
Ordering parts through system inventory
Verifying warranty for outside accounts
Working on projects with other vendors and teams
Ok place to work
External Technical Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cypress, CAAugust 2, 2018
This is a goal company with thousands of people. If that is what you are look ing for that is a good place to be. If you work in the US you will always take the second place to any one from Japan.
Pros
It's a large company
Cons
It's a large company
Everyday is different
Customer Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJJuly 30, 2018
Everyday is different, definitely not boring. I work with customers, distributors, direct reps and internal employees daily. You have to be able to multitask in this position. My day consists of gathering, preparing and scheduling shipment of demo equipment. Processing of capital orders daily. Technical questions answered to help customer care team. Forecasting for requisition creation, convert to purchase order for domestic vendors and our Japan location. Work closely Directors of Sales. Hardest part of my job is getting my workload completed in 8 hours with continuous interruptions from all departments. Most enjoyable is that in our office we are professional and at the same time it like being around your family.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Not many opportunities to advance. Once you have reached a management level no other growth
Good company
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJJuly 24, 2018
Fujifilm is a good company to work for. Fast paced environment and interesting product line. Products are manufactured in Japan and we are the US subsidiary.
Excellent benefits.
HR Assistant/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHJuly 24, 2018
Was a growth-oriented environment with pressure to always exceed job requirements. Bottom line is the dollar. Good place for highly motivated people who excel in the corporate world.
Pros
Lunch room
Cons
Sudden discharges/firings
Changes are coming and trying to keep up
Senior Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJuly 17, 2018
Great people, tough industry. Fought the fight because of the people I got to work with. Direction is muddy and accountability is often misplaced. Quality of work varies, often to the detriment of others.
Good work environment
SAP SD functional Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2018
Opportunity to work on multiple modules such as SAP AFS, SD, MM.
Daily stand up meeting to track the work, discuss sprint stories and blockers etc.
Good opportunity to work on wide variety of projects.

Want to know more about FujiFilm?

Ask a question
Its clean! Its a cool place to work
Seasonal Help (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJuly 6, 2018
Make sure you have a place to keep your food because some people's do attend to take your food out the refrigerator. Nothing is hard just make sure you keep up with the speed.
Repetitive
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJune 26, 2018
Packing cards into boxes. Scanning cubbies. Pressing mouse pads. Sweeping floors. Got hired through staffing company for seasonal position. Was an okay job.
line runner
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  greenwood scJune 26, 2018
i liked working there, it was a fast paste job. i enjoyed working there for the ti,e i did. i feel they should put more hrs into a work day, id like to work there again just when they are back to full time
Was a start up Facility in Ga
Equipment Manager (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJune 25, 2018
Company was new to Georgia, everyone at facility was new to company, and know one actually new the standard operating procedures, along with know effective inventory in place
Pros
unlimited overtime
Cons
everyone was new to Fujis process
a typical day at fuji
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  CTJune 25, 2018
Wake up in the morning. wait for a service call to come in if no calls catch up on paper work, required training or go and perform some PM'S on system that are do.

The hardest part of the job is the unpredictability of the day.
Pros
not working in an office
Cons
stree
Great work, training, tech, travel.
Authorized Service Contractor (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJune 18, 2018
Was great long hours but very good training and support. Lots of travel, good tech and training support. Only issue I had was pay raises seemed to be poor at the end, seemed to start being more and more based on film sales, strangest thing to see, cause when sales were up Field Techs got nothing from sales.
Productive,with good quality and teamwork
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  LAJune 9, 2018
Always have over time, I have learned in data and root cause analysis. Have good management. All members have teamwork. The hardest part of my job is when the problem is not easily to identify in line. The most enjoyable part of my job is when we solve the problem because it is accomplishment to us.
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
cant use celphone even break time
Poor Management
Data Entry/Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 24, 2018
The manager has no ethical principles, he gives jobs openings and promotions to his wife's family. He is not a very fear manager. His lack of leadership and unethical actions brings down this company.
Talented engineers in support department led by average to subpar new management.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMay 23, 2018
The Technical Assistance Center is comprised of several talented engineers and product specialists. I developed my skills and learned a tremendous amount from working with such a great team of support engineers. One of the best parts of the job was working side-by-side with other team members to resolve challenging technical issues for our customer base. However, in recent years the company decided to hire new management externally who have been out-of-touch with the technical staff and did not contain the proper background and experience to manage such a high level and experienced technical group.
Pros
Great team of engineers, great product offering, friendly work environment
Cons
Management, HR department, too many useless daily meetings
dead product technology
Staff Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTMay 17, 2018
We were working on a dying technology that nobody wanted. In the end they shut down the work. Still the coworkers were great. It was a continuation from Iomega