Fujitsu
Happiness rating is 68 out of 100

Fujitsu Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Fujitsu has the most wonderful people who really care about you. They taught me many things that I can take to the next job. I am looking forward to learning and working in new industry.
The company was GREAT to work for. Fujitsu is a employer to its employees and community. The best part of this position was the management. They were professional and great to the employees.
•Quality Assurance Dept: Secretarial duties for Quality Engineers •Order Administration Dept: Data Entry for all incoming telecom orders •Shipping/Receiving Dept: Data Entry for all incoming/outgoing telecom equipment •Planning Dept: Data Entry for various forecasting reports
Pros
great coworkers, health benefits
I learned very much working at Fujitsu, I was there for 16 years and they always treated employees well and I loved working there. As I said, I learned so many things at this company and it benefits me until today.
Pros
Wonderful
Cons
I worked for Fujitsu America, Inc. as an Office Manager for 10 years. On a day-to-day basis, I was responsible for managing the office and supported Sales and Client Services that included Vice Presidents, Directors, Sales Executives, Recruiters, and Delivery and Consulting staff. Hardest part of my position was balancing my responsibilities between managing the office and assisting management to implement guidelines in the most competent manner. Also, my strong skills in oral and written communication and executive presentation were required to produce quality work performing multiple tasks to complete projects while adhering to rigid deadlines. The Fujitsu Office Team was always regarded as some of the top leaders of the IT industry. We conducted various Team building events incorporating Fujitsu’s culture. I have always been respected by my peers and viewed as a professional and received various awards for my work and accomplishments. I enjoyed and looked forward to meeting and working with my peers.
Pros
Flexibility
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Good team , pay was great, overall company was awesome. Team activities and great supervisor. I enjoyed working with my coworkers daily, and it was job stability.
This was another place that I loved working. Supervisor was great and the work was easy which made the day go by quickly.
Pros
Hired on as temp. and eventually got full time job
Cons
Reduction in workforce so I was laid off
  1. Administrative Assistant