Full Creative Employee Reviews

Best job I ever had
Client Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, ORNovember 1, 2018
Aside from normal stress working in a position like this, it was the best job that I've ever had. The culture here is phenomenal as are the managers and CEO's.
Pros
Continuing education in so many ways
Cons
Need a sound proof room practically.
Way Too Many Clients
Customer Experience Advocate (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 18, 2018
Alright, so, I was never one to turn down a job with a ton of calls coming through. Sometimes that can make the day go faster. My issue was not being busy, my issue was with the fact that no matter what time of the day you logged in for work it was so busy that you would get calls tripping over themselves as they routed to you.

What does that mean? You would get an incoming call, two seconds later you would get another incoming call, one second after that you would get another. There were so many open scripts that I found it a bit difficult at times to figure out who was on the line and how to answer the phone.

One of my biggest peeves with this position was the lack of being able to answer questions or escalate to someone immediately at the company they were calling if they were repeat callers. What they don’t understand is that the customer will get snippy and nasty with you on the line even though you can’t do anything about their plight. I had someone yell and scream at me for thirty minutes as I tried to calmly explain to them that the company they were trying to reach was closed and while their hours of operation says they should have been open the company had a closed sign. I would post my frustration in chat and only get the “yeah, that can be rough” spiel but nothing as to what I can do to get the lunatic off the line.

My supervisor was amazing. She did all she could to keep me motivated to work but honestly, every time I logged in to work I felt a small piece of me die. The position was just so rigorous. You can select your own hours and I would select a
  more... shift with 40 hours, fully intending to work the time, but once I got through one or two days I would start swapping off hours because I just couldn’t bring myself to log in. I genuinely hated the position that much.

The reason why I’m not rating this company lower than I have is that I feel that the management and the overall mission statement of the company are true to their word. I didn’t have a bad experience with them. When I was hired they sent a care package with a handwritten welcome note, coffee, hot cocoa and a USB headset to use. That is the most I have ever gotten out of a work from home company and it’s a large reason why I tried to stick with it longer than I wanted to.

Ultimately this company overall is great but I think either they need more agents to take calls or they need to start forming smaller teams and having them field specific client calls. I think they said they had close to 90,000 clients. While that’s good job security it’s still entirely too many calls 24/7. I have spoken with veteran agents and even they refuse to work more than an hour at a time with a break in between shifts because they said it’s too much and they can’t hang. There are a few newer agents who are working multiple hours back to back and I can promise that they will tap out at the worse time, there’s no way you won’t burn out.

If you enjoy getting back to back calls then you’re in luck because when this company says it’s back to back they mean it. If you are like me and you’ve been working in customer service for multiple years and getting a bit overall burned out on the positions this will send you over the top to not want to work there as well as push you to reconsider continuing with customer service altogether.
Pros
Wonderful Company, Compensation is Decent, Team Leads, CoWorkers, Weekly Schedule Select, Minimum 35 Hours A Week, Trade board for extra hours, Trade board to swap hours, Many Chatrooms for Support, Chatrooms for General Conversation
Cons
Call Volume
FULL CREATIVE - A great place to work, life work balance and a great philosphy.
CEA - Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 14, 2018
At FULL CREATIVE it's about sustainability and the ability to work from anywhere, any place at any time. There are always great opportunities available for anyone who seeks them. The culture there is very positive and encourages learning on a daily basis. They are also a very environmentally conscious company. The headquarters are based in Chennai, India and everyone we work with every day are such wonderful people. I have learned so much working here about working relationships and how important they are. I would recommend anyone who is in the hiring area for FULL CREATIVE to seek employment here.
Pros
Work from home, no long commute, no extra money for lunches or a special wardrobe and you pick your own schedule.
Cons
10 minute breaks, accruing vacation after one year instead of just getting 2 weeks.
Client Account Manager (Current Employee) –  IdahoOctober 10, 2018
I have learned alot from this company. Some great people that I work for. Met some great friends and some great family now that I have. I have some great team players
Innovative
Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 24, 2018
The company continues to grow. They are very friendly. Managements will always work with you. Overtime comes around every other month. You can make your own hours.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Not many
Great Company to work with
C E A (Current Employee) –  Home office basedAugust 22, 2018
Great Team to work with. They are truly concerned about your success. It saves you money to work from home and you can set your own hours. There is many opportunities for growth.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Client Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeJuly 25, 2018
This is wonderful company to work for. I love the schedule flexibility. The support provided from the very beginning is amazing. It can be fast paced some days and some days are pretty slow and steady.
Employees can fall through the cracks
Client Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 1, 2018
I enjoyed my role with FULL Creative. However, I did fall into a severe depression, with being so isolated and working from home. I also fell very ill before my 1 year mark, and there was nothing to protect me and my role as an employee with the company. I never heard back from my supervisor, or anyone in the company. Just a general email stating that I was no longer employed and i were ineligible for rehire. I boasted this company so much, and how much they cared for their employees. That was true until it wasn't. When I fell ill, I was no longer of any value to them. They made that very clear.
Pros
Good intentions
Cons
Poor follow-thru
Amazing Company Overall
Client Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 12, 2018
Full is a great company to work for overall. They have a great culture, it is work from home so the work life balance is amazing. The downside, they WAY under pay for the responsibilities of most positions above entry level. However, management is always there to help answer questions. The CEO is friendly and easy to talk to. You can tell she values her employees. They have paid learning time during the day which you can spend improving professional skills or personal.
Pros
Learning time, great team environment
Cons
LOW pay
Fast Paced Environment with Great Coworkers
Remote Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mountain Home, IDMay 8, 2018
I worked as remote customer service representative and enjoyed it for the most part. It was fast paced most days with all the calls coming in but still a great place to work.
Pros
flexible hours, remote, good pay
Cons
some customers will be angry and belittle you as much as they can
Great Company
Client Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 25, 2018
Full Creative is a great company to work for. The pro's out weight the cons: work from home, amazing training, friendly people, paid meet ups yearly, room to grow and move up, ability to use your skills, etc. The only down size is the pay. The pay isn't enough to live off of and support a family.
Pros
Work from Home, Friendly People
Cons
Salary
Great place
Customer Experience Associate / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 9, 2018
If you can manage your own time and pace and love talking on the phone then youll enjoy this. they are really nice people who will work with you. Great at home job.
Great place to work!
Assistant Lead (Current Employee) –  remoteApril 8, 2018
This job is not for everyone, I have read some of the negative reviews and some of the feedback is true: It can be stressful and back-to-back calls. But that is not all the time. The keys to being successful at this job are actually pretty simple: provide great customer service, be open to learning, BE ON TIME or just plain SHOW UP TO WORK.

You do these things and get good QA evaluations, keep up on your personal stats, and show up to work; your ability to be flexible with your schedule has no end. One gets to be autonomous and enjoy the fruits of their labor. It really is a fascinating business model and the company really listens to their employees for continuous employment.

We are an answering service, but are not JUST an answering service. We are the HUMAN connection from our customers to our clients. Our role is to be the welcoming voice that answers and assists the customer with their needs. If it is something that we cannot handle, we deliver a detailed message to the client so that they can further assist the customer.

A person that is not responsible and lacks time management will struggle to be successful in this role. But that person will also struggle in many other jobs as well.

I wish it paid more, but don't we always wish our employers paid us more? I do save money on gas, car maintenance, eating out, and TIME! I can literally go to work in my pajamas or with no pants on if I chose to do so (video calls are only the top half). I don't have to deal with commute times, crazy drivers, or rush hour. If something comes up, it is easy enough
  more... to rearrange my flexible schedule. They offer OT throughout the year and pay holiday pay.

This job has allowed me to be where I need to be for my son and his school activities, take care of my family, and address last minute things that come up . In addition, I completed my BA and continue to pursue additional education while employed here. The policies and guidelines are easy to work with, this job pays more than many jobs in my area and offers way more flexibility than all of them.

The culture is team oriented. We all stay connected and everyone is accessible up to the CEO. Most everyone is super friendly and helpful. They encourage learning and will pay all employees to learn while on the job!

The company offers health insurance and 401K. I don't use either as my husband has health insurance through his work, and the 401K is not worth it to me at this job. I took a significant paycut from my previous career to work from home to be with my , and I used to deposit the amount I bring home in one paycheck. But this is not a negative, the fact that they offer it at all is amazing in itself for the type of work that it is.

Don't knock it til you try it, but this is not for the irresponsible, the unmotivated, or the crabby. Bring a smile, open mind, and willingness to grow and you can certainly find happiness here.
Pros
remote work, full time, work in pajamas, autonomous environment, great training, great culture
Cons
would love higher pay
Cool Company to work for
CEA (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 21, 2018
Good job to have if you need to have a flexible schedule. Good support from management. I don't like having to pretend not to be from an answering service when that is exactly what it is, most people get annoyed when they realize you are just that and feel you have wasted their time when if you had said answering service in the beginning they would have decided whether they wanted to leave a message or not at the start of the conversation.
Pros
Flexibility, support, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Low pay, back to back calls, you have to lie about who you are
Easy job but stressful
CEA (Current Employee) –  TEXASMarch 13, 2018
This job has the flexibility of self scheduling. But if you do not meet your stats and the minimum requirements you get stuck with what is left to choose from the shifts. The job is easy but pretty much all the clients callers have an attitude and never want to leave a message. I love the culture and the company just not the job taking calls over 9000 companies is ridiculous.
Pros
Love the culture, self scheduling
Cons
Difficult callers, stressful, calls one right after another one.
It was ok.
Bilingual Team Lead-Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 13, 2018
Full Creative was an ok place to work in. All the Supervisors were friendly and professional. Full Creative was a company that cared about their employees. I wish they were located in other states.
This job will only work for you if you have open availability..
Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  TexasMarch 3, 2018
Working from home, no commute, and self scheduling are among the pitched bonuses​ of the job. But, this will only work in your favor if you have NO other obligations, activities, or engagements: college, traveling, and or any other activity that hinders you from being readily available and in front of a computer on the days you are able to select your schedule. This is not something you are made aware of during the interview process.

There are designated times and days that you are able to select "your ideal work schedule", and if you are not available during those times be prepared to literally scavenge for hours. As a full-time employee you are required to work 32 hours per week. But, if you do not access the scheduling right away you WILL NOT be able to select your ideal shift​ to meet these hours and you WILL have to settle for whatever hours are left.
Pros
Lots of support from co-workers
Cons
Scheduling hours to work
Very busy , Top notch Customer Care required
I would assume the role of receptionist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 25, 2018
They have guidelines that have to be adhered to
* Attendance is huge
*Stick to the schedule
* Really try hard to never be late
*Stats above 90% very important
Pros
Full benefits
Cons
Full time ONLY
My time as a Full Customer Experience Associate...
Customer Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 22, 2018
Full is a great place to work; from the people to the actual work. If you do not like being recorded during work, this is not the place for you. If you do not like racing people to get the best hours, this is not the place for you. If you are easy going and like people, this is definitely where you should be. I loved my team and meeting up once a month to do something fun with the people near me. You speak to so many people during your shift that the time just flies by. I loved my time there and would probably go back if I didn't need a higher paying job.
Pros
Leads and Mentors listen to you and understand because they do the same thing you do and more.
Cons
Being rated on the calls is a set back sometimes. It brings you down, but when you know what you need to work on it can also be a pro.
Love this company!
client Experience associate. (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDFebruary 13, 2018
The job and training for it was enjoyable. They have so many tools to make your day nice and pleasant. The management was nothing but supportive and the workplace culture was phenomenal. They send you a wonderful welcome box of thoughtful gifts. They encourage fellow employees to give each other kudos if a client says something good about them. They then send you kudos gifts in the mail.You are working from home and setting your own hours but you are never alone. Help and support is there at all times. They have you take walks while you have meetings with your supervisor for a change of scenery and better mental health. I cannot say enough good things about them.I had to quit due to a personal issue and I got nothing but support. as soon as I can I will be applying and working for them again.
Pros
Support, support, support.
Cons
I didn't find any.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Full Creative. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss