Full Creative Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Amazing Company Overall
Client Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 12, 2018
Full is a great company to work for overall. They have a great culture, it is work from home so the work life balance is amazing. The downside, they WAY under pay for the responsibilities of most positions above entry level. However, management is always there to help answer questions. The CEO is friendly and easy to talk to. You can tell she values her employees. They have paid learning time during the day which you can spend improving professional skills or personal.
Pros
Learning time, great team environment
Cons
LOW pay
Fast Paced Environment with Great Coworkers
Remote Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mountain Home, IDMay 8, 2018
I worked as remote customer service representative and enjoyed it for the most part. It was fast paced most days with all the calls coming in but still a great place to work.
Pros
flexible hours, remote, good pay
Cons
some customers will be angry and belittle you as much as they can
Great Company
Client Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 25, 2018
Full Creative is a great company to work for. The pro's out weight the cons: work from home, amazing training, friendly people, paid meet ups yearly, room to grow and move up, ability to use your skills, etc. The only down size is the pay. The pay isn't enough to live off of and support a family.
Pros
Work from Home, Friendly People
Cons
Salary
Great place
Customer Experience Associate / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 9, 2018
If you can manage your own time and pace and love talking on the phone then youll enjoy this. they are really nice people who will work with you. Great at home job.
Great place to work!
Assistant Lead (Current Employee) –  remoteApril 8, 2018
This job is not for everyone, I have read some of the negative reviews and some of the feedback is true: It can be stressful and back-to-back calls. But that is not all the time. The keys to being successful at this job are actually pretty simple: provide great customer service, be open to learning, BE ON TIME or just plain SHOW UP TO WORK.

You do these things and get good QA evaluations, keep up on your personal stats, and show up to work; your ability to be flexible with your schedule has no end. One gets to be autonomous and enjoy the fruits of their labor. It really is a fascinating business model and the company really listens to their employees for continuous employment.

We are an answering service, but are not JUST an answering service. We are the HUMAN connection from our customers to our clients. Our role is to be the welcoming voice that answers and assists the customer with their needs. If it is something that we cannot handle, we deliver a detailed message to the client so that they can further assist the customer.

A person that is not responsible and lacks time management will struggle to be successful in this role. But that person will also struggle in many other jobs as well.

I wish it paid more, but don't we always wish our employers paid us more? I do save money on gas, car maintenance, eating out, and TIME! I can literally go to work in my pajamas or with no pants on if I chose to do so (video calls are only the top half). I don't have to deal with commute times, crazy drivers, or rush hour. If something comes up, it is easy enough
  more... to rearrange my flexible schedule. They offer OT throughout the year and pay holiday pay.

This job has allowed me to be where I need to be for my son and his school activities, take care of my family, and address last minute things that come up . In addition, I completed my BA and continue to pursue additional education while employed here. The policies and guidelines are easy to work with, this job pays more than many jobs in my area and offers way more flexibility than all of them.

The culture is team oriented. We all stay connected and everyone is accessible up to the CEO. Most everyone is super friendly and helpful. They encourage learning and will pay all employees to learn while on the job!

The company offers health insurance and 401K. I don't use either as my husband has health insurance through his work, and the 401K is not worth it to me at this job. I took a significant paycut from my previous career to work from home to be with my , and I used to deposit the amount I bring home in one paycheck. But this is not a negative, the fact that they offer it at all is amazing in itself for the type of work that it is.

Don't knock it til you try it, but this is not for the irresponsible, the unmotivated, or the crabby. Bring a smile, open mind, and willingness to grow and you can certainly find happiness here.
Pros
remote work, full time, work in pajamas, autonomous environment, great training, great culture
Cons
would love higher pay
Cool Company to work for
CEA (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 21, 2018
Good job to have if you need to have a flexible schedule. Good support from management. I don't like having to pretend not to be from an answering service when that is exactly what it is, most people get annoyed when they realize you are just that and feel you have wasted their time when if you had said answering service in the beginning they would have decided whether they wanted to leave a message or not at the start of the conversation.
Pros
Flexibility, support, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Low pay, back to back calls, you have to lie about who you are
Easy job but stressful
CEA (Current Employee) –  TEXASMarch 13, 2018
This job has the flexibility of self scheduling. But if you do not meet your stats and the minimum requirements you get stuck with what is left to choose from the shifts. The job is easy but pretty much all the clients callers have an attitude and never want to leave a message. I love the culture and the company just not the job taking calls over 9000 companies is ridiculous.
Pros
Love the culture, self scheduling
Cons
Difficult callers, stressful, calls one right after another one.
It was ok.
Bilingual Team Lead-Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 13, 2018
Full Creative was an ok place to work in. All the Supervisors were friendly and professional. Full Creative was a company that cared about their employees. I wish they were located in other states.
This job will only work for you if you have open availability..
Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  TexasMarch 3, 2018
Working from home, no commute, and self scheduling are among the pitched bonuses​ of the job. But, this will only work in your favor if you have NO other obligations, activities, or engagements: college, traveling, and or any other activity that hinders you from being readily available and in front of a computer on the days you are able to select your schedule. This is not something you are made aware of during the interview process.

There are designated times and days that you are able to select "your ideal work schedule", and if you are not available during those times be prepared to literally scavenge for hours. As a full-time employee you are required to work 32 hours per week. But, if you do not access the scheduling right away you WILL NOT be able to select your ideal shift​ to meet these hours and you WILL have to settle for whatever hours are left.
Pros
Lots of support from co-workers
Cons
Scheduling hours to work
Very busy , Top notch Customer Care required
I would assume the role of receptionist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 25, 2018
They have guidelines that have to be adhered to
* Attendance is huge
*Stick to the schedule
* Really try hard to never be late
*Stats above 90% very important
Pros
Full benefits
Cons
Full time ONLY
My time as a Full Customer Experience Associate...
Customer Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 22, 2018
Full is a great place to work; from the people to the actual work. If you do not like being recorded during work, this is not the place for you. If you do not like racing people to get the best hours, this is not the place for you. If you are easy going and like people, this is definitely where you should be. I loved my team and meeting up once a month to do something fun with the people near me. You speak to so many people during your shift that the time just flies by. I loved my time there and would probably go back if I didn't need a higher paying job.
Pros
Leads and Mentors listen to you and understand because they do the same thing you do and more.
Cons
Being rated on the calls is a set back sometimes. It brings you down, but when you know what you need to work on it can also be a pro.
Love this company!
client Experience associate. (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDFebruary 13, 2018
The job and training for it was enjoyable. They have so many tools to make your day nice and pleasant. The management was nothing but supportive and the workplace culture was phenomenal. They send you a wonderful welcome box of thoughtful gifts. They encourage fellow employees to give each other kudos if a client says something good about them. They then send you kudos gifts in the mail.You are working from home and setting your own hours but you are never alone. Help and support is there at all times. They have you take walks while you have meetings with your supervisor for a change of scenery and better mental health. I cannot say enough good things about them.I had to quit due to a personal issue and I got nothing but support. as soon as I can I will be applying and working for them again.
Pros
Support, support, support.
Cons
I didn't find any.
Greatest Career Yet!!!
Intake Advisor/ Legal Support (Current Employee) –  TexasFebruary 9, 2018
This is a career full of wonderful coworkers, leads, CEO's, etc. I have so much scheduling freedom. The annual review process is amazing and very fair. I am very satisfied on all levels at this employment and it is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me!
If it works for you
Customer Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXFebruary 7, 2018
The ability to work at home and make my own schedule was a selling point for me. However, client customers' are rude and demanding. They don't want to leave messages. Scripting asks for email addresses (must ask for it), but customers do not want to give it. I literally cringed each time i had to ask for an email. Besides asking, it needs to be verified letter per letter. Imagine verifying an extremely long email letter per letter, getting it wrong, and having to start all over again. All this when a customer only wants to know if the office is open. It is okay for some, but I needed a more meaningful job.
Pros
No commute; 100% work from home
Cons
little growth; rude callers; live answering machine and no one wants to leave a message
Great Culture
Client Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 3, 2018
It's an answering service type of work. You speak to all different types of people on any given shift. Sometimes back to back calls, other times there is a call every 2 minutes or so. The company morale is great. The leaders are very inspiring. The cons, wish they had had better benefits and compensation.
Pros
Self Schedule, Motivating Teammates, Versatility
Cons
Healthcare, Salary
Worst Company Ever
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 30, 2018
This is the worst company ever to work for. The insurance is almost 12% of your weekly earnings and you cannot afford it for your family, it will be 25% of your wages. Management is highly unprofessional and borders on being low on ethics
Pros
Great IT Department
Cons
Not a good company to work for. poor compensation, high insurance, no supervisory support
Great opportunity working from home!
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 8, 2018
You make your own schedule, you work from home and they pay more than most companies. I would retire from there if I can get back in. Its almost like working at google Jr. Lol. But from home, you can tell the owner of the company cares about the employees just as much as the customers and that is rare. This job gets 5 stars all around! Great opportunity!
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Some times you might not get the shift your looking for, but if you are a top performer you get firdt choice.
Great Management
LEX Receptionist (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 2, 2018
My manager was great! You will love this job. I loved my co-workers and the company had tons of free stuff you could earn by doing a simple task or watching videos.
Pros
Great drawings and free stuff.
Cons
Stressful Calls
Fast paced with the ability to create my own hours.
CX Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 23, 2017
Fast paced with the ability to create my own hours. I enjoyed the opportunity to schedule my own hours and work from home. It allowed me the flexibility to work a job and schedule any upcoming appointments around it.
you are in control of your schedule
Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 21, 2017
You answer calls for multiple types of companies and forward messages or take orders. You are in control of your hours and schedule. The better you do the better tiers you will be placed in to choose preferred hours. You can choose to or not to participate in the chat lines while at work. Some teams require at least to check in or let the team that you are on know when you take a break or go to lunch. This is a nice added bonus since you are working from home and may feel somewhat secluded. You have bi weekly meetings with your mentors or team leads to stay on top of your stats so you are not left guessing about your stats. All in all it is a great company with many opportunities for someone that likes to be on the phone and typing .
Pros
tradeboard to trade shifts without any issue
Cons
if you slip into tier 4 or below hours may not be of your preference