Full Service BBQ Employee Reviews

The owner is rude and doesn't know how to talk to people.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNJuly 1, 2019
He was rude and yelled at you to do something one way and then cussed at you if you didn't do it another way. He has a lack of communication skills.
Pros
Cash tips
Cons
Clock out for a 15 minute break
Amazing job
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 26, 2018
Amazing job to work at. Everyone here is funny and friendly, you won’t feel awkward and seperate from everyone else at all. The job is easy, all you need to do is work and not stand around. The job can easily be stressful because it can get busy but as long as you can self contain your self you’ll be fine. To me personally I love working here because of the adrenaline rush when it gets busy. The food here is amazing the management is great. The pay here is great. Everyone here is growing to be a team and we would love more people to join us. You’ll definitely get the hours you need
Pros
Discounts, food, hours
Cons
Stressful on occasions
Fun unique work area.
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 26, 2018
This is a great place to work at if you are willing to mulitask and are self motivated. You work just as hard but you also have a bunch of fun as well. The owner and Ceo are very involved in the company which is awesome and makes the work more valuable. It's a great, fun, unique work experience.
Pros
Discount meals, flexible scheduling
Team Is Everything
Hourly Associate (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 19, 2018
Easy restaurant job, learned very quickly. The team works great together and was very helpful during training. Just like any job it can have it's stressful times but the management team does a great job at keeping it running smooth. It has worked out great for my college schedule.
Pros
Flexible schedule, Team Atmoshpher
Good food, bad management
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 22, 2018
A typical day at Full Service would be slow, with wandering employees and nothing to do. I learned how to be a part of a team, although it never felt like I was involved. The management is nice, and the culture is enjoyable, but working was stressful and some of my coworkers and I were mistreated and belittled by the CEO and other managers. The job itself, for the most part, was enjoyable and very easy, and I enjoyed being around my coworkers.
Pros
Free food, flexible self-appointed hours, decent breaks.
It’s not a bad job
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 17, 2018
It’s not a bad job there is just a lot of inconsistency and bullsht and it’s all he said she said and no one is safe in their job and that’s the stressful part. It’s not worth worrying about getting fired or paid off for 500 dollars every 2 weeks
Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 25, 2018
Amazing place an. Staff everyone works together as a team and works hard to achiever their goals they are assigned to and the managers are amazing!!!!
Pros
Free lunch