FSL offers hourly positions from either 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm (both of which include a 1 hr unpaid lunch) as well as salaried positions that are typically 9-6, but can be different depending on if you are a manager or your job requires more time - as a salary position normally might. After your 90 day probation, the only mandatory days off are paid Holidays. If you are still within your 90 days during one of those Holidays, you do not get paid for those Holiday hours, but you do still get to enjoy the time off no matter your pay type.
Mandatory unpaid weekends/weekdays for special events regularly.
- When can you take vacations3 people answered
- What is Full Spectrum Laser sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What benefits does Full Spectrum Laser offer?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Full Spectrum Laser?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Full Spectrum Laser? What are the steps a…2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Full Spectrum Laser?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Full Spectrum Laser?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Full Spectrum Laser?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Full Spectrum Laser?One person answered