There are no set restrictions for when vacations can be requested.
When approved after submitting PTO request. Not usually an issue.
After your 90 day probation has ended, you will start accruing PTO which can be used towards vacations and sick time. FSL offers each employee 10 total days of PTO which is accrued over the course of each bi-weekly pay period. If you are needing time off while still in your 90 day probation or you have used all of your accrued PTO, it is at the discretion of your manager to approve you for that time off.
- What is Full Spectrum Laser sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What benefits does Full Spectrum Laser offer?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Full Spectrum Laser?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Full Spectrum Laser? What are the steps a…2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Full Spectrum Laser?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Full Spectrum Laser?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Full Spectrum Laser?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Full Spectrum Laser?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Full Spectrum Laser?One person answered