Full Spectrum Laser

Full Spectrum Laser Culture reviews

United States24 reviews
I worked at Full Spectrum only a very short time and unfortunately it just ended up working out to be a different experience then what I thought I was walking into. So I had to move on and find a better fit for the long term.

The company has a great base for organization and alot of tools at their disposal to be a well oiled machine and really successful as a whole.

Full Spectrum just needs a few key people in their building (which looks like they are currently hiring for) to really turn it around and make things shine.

I loved their lasers as a whole and enjoyed running them for a few years prior to working there. I believed in their product and to this day still do.

If you love laser engraving and want to be a part of a company pushing the software game with what the lasers can do, check them out.
Pros
Ability to help people with their business dreams with a cool product
Cons
Employee attitudes and culture could be greatly improved.
Great place to work. Industry leading software. From the top down this is a place that wants everyone happy and enjoying each day. Working at FSL is a feast paced ever changing job . Constant upgrades and new designs keep FSL the leader with engineers improving daily .
Pros
401k, Bonus pay, Pto, Family atmosphere
Cons
Typical Day: Handling inbound calls, converting leads, customer follow up. Data entry and maintaining both CRM systems. Workplace culture is departmentalized and adversarial.
Pros
40 hours a week
Cons
Advancement opportunities; job security; company culture
This company is growing, if you expect someone to bring you your coffee, this is not the right place for you.

If you want to be part of the growth, work hard and be a part of a productive team, yes we will celebrate the success every step of the way.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
Covered parking would be great
They are always trying to improve. Lots of freedom given in the workplace. Little to no company culture at this point. Hardest part is being heard among management. Management needs to work harder for their employees and give the ideas of subordinates a fair chance.
Pros
Freedom to work as you please. Interesting work. Always trying to improve. Free stuff, use of facilities, etc...
Cons
Tough to get your ideas seriously considered by management sometimes.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
The technology part of this company is fascinating. The The management for the company is not sophisticated. However the company's management is improving. There are things need to be improved about management and worker satisfaction about their job. Many workers work in the company has no feeling of job security.
I started out as a fresh undergrad knowing nothing as an intern at FSL and ended up as a lead engineer. Company is full of world class PhD experts that know what they are doing and train you to do something useful to help grow as an engineer. Company treats employees well with company sponsored ski trips and outings. Starting salary was low but advancement was provided and I made a very competitive salary quickly after I started doing useful work.
Pros
free drinks