Fullscreen Media Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Great Culture
Learning and People Development (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAJune 11, 2018
Fullscreen has a great and impactful company culture. It is a fast paced startup environment which requires one to be very flexible and adaptable. Fullscreen encourages bold and big ideas, and action oriented individuals.
Fun Work Place with Unlimited Time Off
Talent Manager (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAApril 18, 2018
Overall, this was the best place to begin a more serious career. There was unlimited opportunities to learn and grow as an employee in management, music, and marketing.

The best was when they moved to unlimited time off. It helped me manage my time effectively while being able to spend more time with my family. It was a happy balance.
Pros
Free Friday Lunches, Unlimited PTO, Good Benefits
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Salary
Fast Paced but collaborative environment
Recruiting and Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 9, 2018
Every day it was something new and every day you had the opportunity to interact with new individuals if you chose to. What I thought was great was the fast-paced but fun collaborative environment.
Pros
Free Lunches, Bring you dog to work
Great Place To Work
Manager, Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAJanuary 8, 2018
Love the management and leadership of the company. I would highly recommend for any future employment. This place is a class act. Who doesn't love unlimited PTO
Awesome
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90094November 28, 2017
Great job culture. Supervisors pushed employees and encouraged them greatly. Enjoyed those dog Fridays. Very relaxed and inviting atmosphere. Would work here again.
Technology-centric media companies vs most traditional media entities
Software Developer, Data Science & Engineering (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 17, 2017
I feel that the difference between the technology-centric media companies and most traditional media entities is the core position that data plays in trying to understand how content works now and the way it is shared as well as distributed through social services.

I believe Fullscreen is one of the very few who are trying to straddle the line between technology and social media using data as the mortar.
Fullscreen Experience
SENIOR MANAGER, OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Playa del Rey, CA 90293July 6, 2017
The people are the best part about working at Fullscreen. My experience with management is that they are not great at defining career advancement paths within the company.
Pros
Catered Lunches every Friday, Happy Hours, Culture Crew
It was good
Business agent and partnership (Former Employee) –  USADecember 25, 2016
Not that great on feedback and response time in the company and in customer relations. However the job was an amazing find and I would work again. My contract ended between the partnership.
Fullscreen Media
Director (Current Employee) –  Playa Vista, CADecember 10, 2016
There is so much one could say about Fullscreen. I'll just sum it up and say it is really a great place to work, great culture, great people, great location.