Fundtech Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Outsource
Build and Release Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 5, 2017
Outsource model because you want to go public is not a good way to make a good reputation.
Communication from top down is poor
Increase in out of pocket medical went up 40% and pay raises definitely didn't cover it.
Best Job Ever!
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 23, 2017
I typically traveled to my client site on Mondays, work on location Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings. Traveled home early Friday afternoon to spend weekend with my family. I was able to travel across the USA, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. We had awesome home office support while we were out in the field and I worked with a great group of Product Specialist and Programmers.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Short travel
small but great company
Consultant Roles (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 15, 2017
Management is very supportive. Have a great culture and working relationship among employees. Compensation is less than expected. but overall great place to work and stay for a long time.
Fun place to work
Senior Programmer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2015
Lots of interaction with multi-national teams doing exciting work in payments. It is a somewhat closed group of DEV/QA/BAs with offices in Tel Aviv and New York and Boston. Several high profile clients that you get to work with from time-to-time.
Pros
The management is very receptive
Cons
Most of the time folks end up with 12 hour workdays
Worked independently
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTApril 7, 2015
8 years billing and account maintenance experience, work well with others as well as individually. Posted high volumes of ACH and check deposits on a daily basis. Processed revenue share calculations, created invoices, debited scanner orders, completed monthly JE's. Reconciled accounts, posted AP invoices from 3rd party vendors. Extreme detail to invoices and numbers being reported.
Pros
Worked independently, free lunches
Cons
No training
Ok place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 17, 2014
Over-worked and under-compensated. No room to grow in the company. Segregation between upper-management and employees.Hard-working co-workers and a nice office
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
over-worked, old software infrastructure
Good company
A/R Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJDecember 5, 2014
Served as liaison for Fundtech Corporation and over 500 domestic and foreign banks regarding SOP 81-1 and SOP 97-2 contracts. Analyzed all incoming contracts for billing purposes each quarter. Provided data capturing reporting and statistical analysis for the accounts billing process accuracy. Entered contracts into Softrax billing system and processed billing on a bi-monthly basis. Maintained a contracts summary spreadsheet and invoicing schedule. Prepared billing schedule and invoices on a bi-monthly basis in accordance to the submitted contracts. Created Journal Entries on an as needed basis. Maintained Collections process and oversaw the collections procedures. Calculated the commission for sales reps on a quarterly basis after determining if they had met their quota. Performed bank reconciliation’s on a monthly basis.
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
Great place to work trust the people you work for;
Have pride in what they do; and
enjoy the people they work with.
Ok place to work
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 11, 2014
Overall a descent family oriented environment. Dress code is very lax, but there is very limited room fro growth and advancement. Great place if you like a dead end Job!
Pros
Great work environment.
Cons
Long Hours, poor compensation. Occasionally asked to work weekends and to not take a lunch.
Management doesn't engage with employees
SQL Server DBA/ Systems Integrator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 2, 2014
There is not much organization or structure and no team work.
fast pace
Senior Director of Infrastructure (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 8, 2014
extremely fast paced culture. short time lines and over lapping projects and schedules
Pros
great staff
Cons
work life ballance
Great Place to Work
Accounts Receivables Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 8, 2013
Working along the side of the Accounts Billing Dept. and Accounts Payables Dept. and Payroll. Great Place to work and very Diverse.
Very productive
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 29, 2012
I enjoyed my job, loved working with my co-workers and helping others. I learned about different cultures. The most difficult part of my job was trying to maintain a healthy business relationship with my manager.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a