Furniture Now Employee Reviews

Stay away from this company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 22, 2018
Place is a total joke the owners Don't know what their doing. Stay away from this place terrible pay for the amount of work. Everyone who works there will treat u like shi* n over work you then have the nerve to talk bad behind your back!
Pros
Cons
No lunch breaks
Oh no it's been about a good eight years and Furniture now I absolutely love working there
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FL 32940October 5, 2017
I had worked at furniture now for over 8 years loved working there the staff was fantastic management was great the owner has an open door policy I have absolutely nothing negative to say about them they had even asked me to come back and work for them again unfortunately I couldn't because I had already had a higher-paying job I even miss all of my customers that were regulars there Furniture now sales position is competitive and well-balanced as well as the environment it is always challenging and they are always continuing to find ways to motivate staff holidays are fantastic there as well their staff was like my family I still communicate with them from time to time we are even friends
Pros
Fantastic staff the owner brings lunch or breakfast sometimes awesome environment
Cons
You work about 65% of the holidays
productive and fun workplace
Furniture delivery and warehouse (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 17, 2017
i would start the day off at 930 am and would be out by 600 pm. I enjoyed worked in both delivery and at hte showroom where i was able to do sales and meet different cultures of people.
Pros
good working enviroment
Cons
short breaks and no benefits
vary nice furniture store
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 28, 2017
deliver and assemble furniture ..keeping warehouse clean and keep up with the inventory on products in warehouse.help load customers vehicals the hardest part at this job is going upstairs with recliners sofas and loveseats
Very welcoming workplace environment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 25, 2017
A typical day-to-day work experience entailed of answering phone calls from both manufacturers and customers. Ordering and tracking the shipment for goods for both the company and special orders for customers. I learned how to be proficient in using Microsoft Office and other office software. The management, I found, desired to be more of a leader and guiding the team instead of just a boss. Most the employees tend to be friendly with each other inside and outside of the workplace. The hardest part of this position is feeling that you can not satisfy the customer's need. The most enjoyable art of this position was most definitely the friendly atmosphere of all that work there.
Nice Experience
Operations (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, Massachusetts, USMay 18, 2016
I worked with Furniture Now one year. It was a wonderful experience to work with the.
The employees of Furniture Now are very helpful and the working environment is nice. They also provide flexible timings. All over i will miss this company.
Pros
flexible timings, supportive employees
Memorable Time
Operations Executive (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 11, 2016
Furniture Now provides flexible working hours as well they have good management. Working environment is awesome and helpful staff.
Pros
Free lunch, Flexible time.
Good Company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  30 Mill St, Rochdale, MA 01542April 29, 2016
I have worked with Furniture NOW, till now they are the best furniture dealing company. They gives best services to their customers and always provide good quality furniture to their customers.
Pros
Always provides good services to customers
Relaxed enviornment
Manager (Current Employee) –  NYSeptember 20, 2012
The day starts early and ends late in the evening. Its strenuous work.
Pros
it'

Want to know more about Furniture Now?

Ask a question