The job pays by the hour, pay scale seems to range from mid 20.00 to mid 30.00 per hour. Pay is set up to benefit the company. The one thing that is bad about Fusion is that it is often more corporation then school and this does not always have a positive affect.
Different campuses are open different hours, you can Google each campus to find out how long they’re open. My average day was 8:30am-7:30pm except for Fridays which were 8:30-12:30. They pay hourly and it was $21-$25 per hour where I was.
Fusion opens from 7:30am to 6:30pm
Must be available from 7:30 to 5. You might work from 8-10. Then from 2-4. You only get paid for the time you're with a student. So it's like being on-call everyday. Average week pays you 20 hours. Perfect if you're living with parents and don't have bills.
Hi - Great question! Our teacher-mentors are paid hourly. Many of our campuses have teachers in classrooms during common daytime school hours (7:30-4:00pm) but it's all based on that teacher's schedule. Also, because we also teach part time for tutoring needs of some families, and courses for credit for other families, several of our educators also can teach after hours between 4-8pm, so it all depends on the need of the role, enrollment needs at the campus location, and flexibility of the applicants.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Fusion Academy?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Fusion Academy?4 people answered
- What benefits does Fusion Academy offer?4 people answered
- What is Fusion Academy sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Fusion Academy?4 people answered
- What is the average salary for teachers at Fusion Academy?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Fusion Academy?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Fusion Academy?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Fusion Academy?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Fusion Academy?3 people answered