Typical: why do you want this job. What would you do with a student misbehaving? What skills do you have to bring to our culture?
How are you going to adjust the way you're teaching a certain lesson plan when what you're currently doing isn't working with a particular student in the 1 to 1 environment?
Teach a mock lesson. But mostly they talk about how great they are. It's all about them, not you or the students.
Very little about previous employment
Nothing about philosophy or technique
Sold thier agenda and history
Little about the ability to work with thier population
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Fusion Academy?5 people answered
- What are the working hours and salary ?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Fusion Academy?4 people answered
- What benefits does Fusion Academy offer?4 people answered
- What is Fusion Academy sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- What is the average salary for teachers at Fusion Academy?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Fusion Academy?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Fusion Academy?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Fusion Academy?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Fusion Academy?3 people answered