Fusion Academy
61Average

Fusion Academy Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
Highly stressful and a constantly pushed political agenda You pretty much must be a feminist and have highly liberal views to be accepted here. Any amount of conservatism is highly frowned upon.
Pros
Free lunches, opportunities for more hours
Cons
Short breaks, lots of unpaid offsite hours, forced collaboration/group work
I’ve been working at Fusion for 2 years and I absolutely love it. I really enjoy getting to be creative and being able to suggest and implement ideas. It is really a revolutionary way to educate and love the students. I think the company as a whole does a lot to invest on the culture and training —- and it’s really up to the individual to build their own experience. I wake up everyday super excited to go to work. My role is one of the best on campus as I get to spend most of my day in a group setting with the students. I think it’s an awesome place to be if you are 1. A compassionate individual 2. Truly committed to your own personal growth 3. Passionate about working with tweens, teens and their families as a team 4. Open minded and creative. 5. Lead with others like minded. I think peoples experience changes based on their campus so it really depends on the culture of that particular campus because all face different challenges. The leadership team at my campus is amazing and really wants to support the teachers and the students we serve. It feels great to make a difference everyday.
this is not a company that supports women. would not recommend. high turn over rate. low pay. a lot of unprofessional drama and violations. teachers are used and not compensated.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
taking advantage of people
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.