Fusion HealthCare

• Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

worked well with staff

Nice place to work. Manager keeps you on your toes to do the best for the patient. Weekly meetings to review updates on all patients. Good associates.

Great place to learn Home Health Nursing!

I love my job! I get to travel everyday to patients that appreciate my care!!! Very rewarding career! If looking for a great job in health care mention Sumo!

Pros

Excellent pay, 1 weekend month schedule

Cons

Paper checks

Never Work Here

I would advise you to look elsewhere. Most staff experienced a decrease in pay during covid 19. Management is a disgrace and does not care about employees. Lack of training and PPE.Highest turnover.

Cons

The culture, a true family feel

Everyone at the company is willing to help and get you what you need to succeed. Very innovative in their way of marketing the company in an extremely competitive market. Clinicians are caring and go above and beyond to take care of their patients. Company lives up to their 5 star ratinh

Productive environment

Clinical learning experience with medically fragile geriatric population. Learned time management and interpersonal communication skills. Most enjoyable part of the job is pursuing my passion for nursing.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Ridiculous

Pay cuts in time of crisis unbelievable. No warning, no talking to people ahead, just cut throat politics. Ridiculous in this time of need for families to survive.

Great place to work!

Great place to work, multiple offices and locations. Room and opportunities to grow with the team. Always looking to innovate their rehab and programs to best cater to their patients and community.

Goal oriented for all staff for all locations. Your manager works with you to meet and beat your daily goals for a satisfied work environment. You will appreciate your job well done!

Productive and Fun

Good place to work! Workplace culture is great and employees are care for on an individual basis. The most enjoyable part of the job is having our weekly meetings to collaborate with multi-disciplinaries.

Terrible

Most unprofessional place I ever worked .poor management....high turnover... minimum training to position....hopefully things have changed for the better!

Jobs at Fusion HealthCare

See more jobs

Don’t work here

Pay is low. Staff is bullied and management condones the behavior. Management promises certain things and then says never said it. Most staff has never worked in home health before or even in healthcare

Pros

Cons

Low pay long hours

Enjoyed building key relationships with other providers, and providing Healthcare to clients

Lack of Proper support and Administrator in some offices along with staffing issues. Constant change and turnover in administration and staff, which led to many conflicts that affected Important Accounts, along with loosing clients due to late response of Start of Care, and follow thru by Key Clinicians.

No work life balance

Horrible place to work, very clickish and does not really care about their employees. You work long hours for low pay. When you need help their is no help for you. They let you drown and be overworked every day.

Cutting edge outpatient clinic owned and operated by Nurse Practitioner

Beginning and continuing through a typical work day the pace is quick but the staff work well together and are there to support you. I learned more here that most of my other positions. The director is extremely competent and knowledgeable with considerable experience from working trauma/ ER and teaching. He expects much but is there to guide and mentor. This clinic is unique as it is fully funded and operated by a Nurse Practitioner who also employees other NP's and in the process of hiring other medical disciplines to make this a well rounded full body wellness clinic. They are well respected by their patients and find the staff to care about them and their health. Very down to earth staff and not that "stuffy" medical office atmosphere that seems to exist at many other clinics.

Pros

staff, family atmosphere

Collaborative, engaging workpace

The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with and the patients we were able to help. The hardest part was when their was a patient that needed our help, but we couldn't help them because of staffing or insurance. It was always a challenge trying to get them seen by a good agency.

Pros

positive work environment

Cons

staffing and insurance

payment miscalculation

I didn't receive payment for work I did. even after showing proofs of unpaid visits, still didn't receive any compensation. reported on supervisor but didn't do any good.

Pros

uses kinnser

Not much to say.

Hope they get better front desk worker in order to not lose patients over scheduling conflicts. Pt would not get evaluated for weeks and eventually would switch home health companies, ending up in no work.

Pros

Pay

Cons

No organization what so ever.

Solid and Integrous Company

I've worked for Fusion approximately two years and I absolutely love it. What I love most is that I'm treated with the same (high) regard as the therapists and nurses even though I'm just a rehab aide. What I like least is that I've only had a $.14 raise in two years...Overall, I am proud to be apart of the Fusion team and am thankful for the strong bonds that have been built.

Pros

Employee appreciation

Cons

Few monetary raises

Upbeat, positive workplace culture is desperately lacking

A typical day at work consists of dealing with coworkers who will savatage you at any cost. I have learned how vicious and evil the staff of Fusion truly is. Very disturbing place to work.

Pros

Pay is okay

Cons

Lack of integrity, lack of morals and values, lack of ownership from management, lack of a sense of reality

Need more resources

Home health is very competitive and to be successful you must have not only the right training tools but also need extensive resources. I feel that these are some weaknesses of Fusion. The agency overall does take good care of their residents and works hard to maintain an overall 5 star rating.

Pros

Good care for residents

Cons

More resources for marketing staff

Overall Good

Not the best pay, but plenty of opportunity for advancement in the company. Tenured employees seem to love it there and not planning on leaving anytime soon.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Not great pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fusion HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fusion HealthCare