Fusion Logistics, Inc.
41Low

Fusion Logistics, Inc. Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA9 reviews
Overall Fusion logistics is a great opportunity to make good money. if u have the will to win and and the drive to make it happen then this the job for you!
If the same manager is still there when I was..I understand the negative reviews. I actually liked the job until they doubled and tripled the wrk and not the pay. The operating procedures changed daily..making it a hostile wrk environment. Get too many 'occurances' as they were called and u were terminated. Smh..thereSMHn
This company only cares about their bottom line, they will have you work your but off then suspended you for the next 3-4 days with no pay if your route goes over 10 hours meanwhile your route may jump from 130 stops 200 packages up to 180-200 stops to 300 packages the following day, also they don’t give raises and they don’t show employee appreciation of any kind while your in your route management will harass you during your and say your moving too slow don’t waste your time working here they don’t care
I've been working with Fusion Logistics for 5 years. They are very informative and accommodating. I've had the pleasure of working directly for the COO. I can honestly say in my 20 years of transportation I have never met someone more concerned about his employees.
This company absolutely F**CKING SUCKS. DO NOT WORK HERE. Unprofessional, lying, bottom-feeding RODENTS for managers. Organization for routes is a complete joke.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
You see the reviews mines is about the same they sell false dreams it’s almost 2 years since I been here no raise yet not getting paid for the work we are doing and HR is never available starting to think there is no HR.
Official response from Fusion Logistics, Inc.
October 5, 2019
We have raised the pay rates 3 times over the last 2 years so we are not sure how you are not participating in those increases. Additionally, in checking with our HR Department, we have not received any emails from anyone from Rockville, MD location in the last several months. Please contact us at hr@solutionsbyfusion.com to let us know who you are talking with so we can help.

We want to ensure everyone is paid for every hour worked. We would encourage you to send a confidential email to HR and provide details of any challenges with your pay. We provide multiple outlets for communication regarding pay which is available every month in our Company Newsletter.

We encourage you to reach out to HR so we can assist with any issue. Thank you for being part of our team.
When I started here in Virginia we were paid $175 flat rate daily. I have over 300 packages everyday and if you finish early they want you to go grab extra packages from other lazy drivers. Then they cut our pay to $170. After another couple of months they started paying hourly. Management is very unprofessional and lies a lot. Rude manager and dispatchers. This is a terrible company. Don’t ever even think of working for this company. They rip you off. You pay for uniforms bi weekly and if you get in an accident they will charge you for any and all damages. Please avoid this company.
Pros
Nada
Cons
This not a good company to work for at all. You will be dogged to the ground and under appreciated and under paid. Management is immature. They hire anyone who can pass a drug test
Delivering packages for amazon was cool but it's a contracter job no benefits or days off we pay bad staff the money was good but not no benefits or health insurance