Fusion Marketing Employee Reviews

Run away as fast as you can.
Market Development Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 15, 2019
The most unprofessional agency I have ever had the displeasure of working for. Outrageous expectations and absolutely no support when starting the position from the local or Budweiser client team. The HR team is also a complete joke as they lied and embellished nearly everything about the position including about previous individuals being in the position prior to my acceptance. They're currently on thier 3rd person in 2019 in this position and it's only March. Lastly the local distributor team is filled with racist, misogynistic, and homophobic team members that will create an atmosphere where you are purposely made to feel uncomfortable and less than. If you want a professional environment where your experience and voice is respected, run far away from this agency and position.
Pros
Free Beer
Cons
Everything else.
Impressive building poor managment
Art Director (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 17, 2018
This job was a fly by the seat of your pants with no processes even for the most standard tasks and items. The stress is incredibly high and the expectations of change hourly with peoples moods. Managment is less focused on fixing issues and holding people accountable than making buddy’s and protecting their inner circle. They do host events at the expense of family time. They push political propaganda to their employees as well. There is a lot of wolfs in sheeps clothing here and you will be subject to vulgar verbal abuse on a consistent basis.
Pros
Parking is free
Cons
Too many to annotate
It's a fun place to work and doing promotional jobs are always fun events
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 9, 2018
Brand Ambassador jobs are the most exciting job experience I ever had. Promoting for different companies and advertising events are definitely very satisfying.
Pros
Promotions and advertising and giving free stuff to people
Cons
distance
Fun and Professional Work Environment
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 11, 2018
Very exciting and productive work environment with many opportunities to build relationships with coworkers and give back to the community. The most enjoyable part of working here would be celebrating employee birthdays.
Brand Ambassador- Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 16, 2018
First-class company. Great place to work. Management and staff are helpful and always available when you need them. Worked from home as an independent contractor. Good pay. Only down side is you are working on 6-month contracts, no benefits, and you are left with paying taxes at end of the year. However, that is the nature of being an independent contractor. Wish the contracts were longer.
Pros
Good pay, good experience
Cons
limited term contracts
Company Recognition
Pet Nutrition Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 13, 2018
Flexible with the ability to work as many hours as you want. Work little to no supervision in various pet stores. Great place to work and the extra bonus is having a boss like Chaka Howard !
Love it
Purina Pet Nutrition Ambassador (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 3, 2018
I worked the Purina Pro Plan account in dallas. My manager was awesome the pay was great. The only reason i left was because the contract ended. I really miss working for the company.
Pros
The pay and discount on great dog food
Cons
Work on weekends
Interesting and uncommon job
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 5, 2017
My role as a Brand Ambassador at Fusion Marketing was new to me because I had never heard of a Brand Ambassador before, but it required animal experience which I have, so I applied because I needed to get out of my place of work at the time. Management at Fusion was very hands on and communicated with us very well.
Brand ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  AZJune 19, 2017
Promoting brands is fun and rewarding especially monetarily for time put in. Everyone is always so friendly and energetic. Every team seems to get along and work well together.
Great company
Pet Nutrition Ambassador (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 30, 2017
This company is amazing to work for, co-workers are great, the PNAs all have vet tech or vet assistant experience, so they know what they are talking about. I love my job!
Great flexibility and compensation
Purina Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 24, 2017
Pay is way above other similar positions. Very flexible and very easy to fit around other work or family life. I enjoyed all my co-workers. Got to meet lots of interesting people and pets.
Pros
Pay, flexibility
Cons
Boring at times if slow.
Very fun and awesome job
Pet Nutrition Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 6, 2017
one of the best jobs i have ever had, flexible work schedule and you talk to pet parents and get to see pets. We talk about nutrition and are able to talk to people about ingredients and food based on having animal backgrounds
Pros
Great environment
Cons
no taxes take out
Poor management
Pet Nutrition Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 22, 2017
At first the position seemed great until life changes and you can't work every weekend. They then don't schedule you when you can work and say its your fault and stores are not in your location or they make you drive over an hour to a store. When I know for a fact that that is a load of garbage. I have stores begging for me to come in and sell Pro Plan. So with that being said i recommend you look elsewhere for a part time job. So if you want to put a load of miles on your car and drive over an hour to stores then this is the job for you.
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
Poor management, not accomadating.
Awful awful awful
Pet Nutrition Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 15, 2017
If you love horrible management but like a decent pay then this is the place to work for. "Managers" never knew what to tell you and beat around the bush constantly. No job security. Could let you go if you blink the wrong way.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No room for advancement & very poor management
BeerFit 5k Run
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 11, 2016
I enjoyed the environent, the people were very fun to be around and the team was vey well put together. Everyone left the race with a smile on their face. Success!
Pros
We got to keep the shirt.
Cons
Not much work to do.
Awesome opportunity
Pet Nutrition Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 20, 2016
Working for this company has been the most awesome experience I have ever had in a working environment. They are so understanding and encouraging to do a good job.
Very good money very poor management.
PNA (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 12, 2016
When they explained the job is very different from actually working the job. The manager for the DMV has a major attitude problem and will talk to you disrespectful. They hire anyone even people that don't have animal experience. Your selling dog food even though they say your not. So they pay you good fly you out so you can do all of proplans dirty work. Don't be fooled purina has a lot of lawsuits against them and they need people to help push proplan.
Pros
Paid drive time only one way.
Cons
Standing for hours. A lot of driving. Selling food.
Owner/Self-Employed
Self-Employed Consultant (Current Employee) –  Center Valley, PAFebruary 22, 2016
Owner/Self-Employed

As a self-assessment consultant, I have the opportunity to meet and interact with talented people daily. I participate in projects with a collaborative team of skilled professionals. Combined these make what I do enjoyable.
!!
Sr. Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAOctober 16, 2015
Great! I had the opportunity to travel, meet new people, help people, and learn tons of things about tons of things! Promoting companies like Pepsi, Honda, Tough Mudder, and more!
Fun workplace, but poor leadership
Program Support Manager / Technology Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 13, 2015
Fusion is a good starter job, but not for anyone with experience. They tend to underpay at all positions. There is little room for advancement; although, they love to change people's titles to give you the sense that you are moving up. Most people gain experience, then move on for a higher salary elsewhere. The company has gone through multiple culture changes over the last few years as the company continues to grow. Honestly, the company has changed its primary business strategy which may lead to a more secure direction. However, the leadership continues to be stingy with wage increases, never meeting the standard of living increases. Downsizing and layoffs within the department I worked have happened multiple times over the last few years.

On the lighter side, I do say that working at Fusion was a good experience and I had a lot of fun working in the travel sector of the business. I got to see a lot of interesting places and met a lot of great people. It was nice to have new and exciting things to do daily. Some of the Program Managers were great to work with. However, all have moved on and now the company has moved to contract PMs.
Pros
Fun work, alcohol parties
Cons
Bad culture, poor salary and wage increases, new direction leads to layoffs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fusion Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.