FUSION Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

busy but rewarding
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 15, 2018
Busy but rewarding. various opportunities to increase my knowledge. meeting new people and learn different cultures. organize care according to patient needs and desired outcome/staff relief according to facility needs.assignment of 6 to 8 patients.team nursing at times and primary nursing at other times.
Pros
meeting new people. seeing new places
Cons
communication with recruiter
Good recruiters
Travel Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 30, 2018
Great travel agency. Always available for questions and help when in need on assignments or when working on pre-assignment requirements. Good experience.
I like them
Travel Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  NationwideJune 14, 2018
As a traveler, I have felt fairly treated and part of the company even remotely. I talked to many different companies before taking the leap, but I am confident I made the right choice. They go out of their way to have an inclusive culture for all their employees, both in house staff and the gypsies.
June 19, 2018

You are definitely part of the Fusion fam and we are so thrilled you can feel it too, even though we're miles away!! We appreciate you as a traveler, as a professional, and as part of the team. Thank you!!

Fun Relaxed work enviroment
Reverse Invoice Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 26, 2018
All together Fusion has one of the best work cultures around. Over the last two years I have had the privilege of working with some of the most amazing people for the one of the best in Omaha.
Great culture!
Front Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 29, 2018
Amazing team work and a family oriented business. I would recommend to anyone looking to apply. Benefits are good and they have a lot of team building events.
RCIS (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 27, 2018
These are really hard working people that want you to work. I love the people and they are very flexible. They are problem solvers and try to accommodate their employees.
Pros
Great company
May 22, 2018

Thank you for the review!! We really pride ourselves on putting our travelers first. Thanks for being part of the fam!

kept me hanging
CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 18, 2018
The manager I had let me flounder without finding me another assignment. As a result I was out of work for a month and that hurt my ability to pay my bills on time....................................................
Pros
Nice Guy
Cons
Inability to keep me working
May 22, 2018

We're so sorry you didn't have a good experience with us! Hopefully you'll give us another shot sometime to redeem ourselves and make things right. If you ever need anything please reach out!

Overall the best traveling agency.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  New HampshireFebruary 10, 2018
Traveling for Lpns is good if you get the right recruiter.fusion overall have the best traveling assignments.i personally think certain recruitershould be more supportive.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Cant think of any.
February 12, 2018

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear we can offer some great assignment options for our travelers. If there is anything specific we could improve on with our recruiters we'd love to hear from you! Please reach out to marketing@fusionmedstaff.com

Thanks!!

good company
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Current Employee) –  New MexicoFebruary 5, 2018
it was a good company, great management, recruiters and compliance folks. travel was easy and contracts were always available. I would recommend to any traveler.
Pros
good company
Cons
bad clients as all travel positions have issues
February 12, 2018

Woo hoo!! That's great to hear! Thank you for your review, let us know if there is every anything more we could do to make your experience even better next time around.

You can always reach out to marketing@fusionmedstaff.com.

wonderful and compettitive company to work for!
Traveling Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 26, 2018
I was a traveling CST for Fusion and my recruiter always did all she could to make sure I was taken care of. I really am glad I work for such a great company.
The only issue I have is that I am not able to go farther away from my home base at this time. Its difficult to come across assignments in the state of Nebraska when my contract ends with a facility.
however I know that my recruiter is working hard to make sure I get the first thing that comes open in my area at a competitive wage!
Pros
wonderful company to work for . Like family!
Cons
Lack of local contracts
Amazing Company
Travel Registered Nurse Post Anesthesia Care Unit (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 10, 2017
This is an amazing company that I would suggest to any traveling nurse. They will work with you to try and find the place you want to be, and you wont feel like a number!
RN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 30, 2017
Overall great company to work for. Good assignments and benefits. Have had some bad experiences over past several months but they seem to be getting things back in line.
Pros
Good benefits
Great Travel Company
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 7, 2017
Good compensation for nationwide travel nurse contracts. 40 hour weeks plus call responsibilities. Dedicated staff worked proactively to locate job assignments.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Temporary
Basin Wyoming, Wyoming Retirement Center
Travel LPN (Former Employee) –  Basin, WYNovember 1, 2017
My experience and contract assignment was one of the best I have yet to experience to date. From the beginning process to applying through the hiring process to the end of the assignment was a smooth process and the assignment was exactly that was explained to me by my recruiter. It was one of the best assignment locations and I was so happy and pleased to have experienced out West.
Pros
timely and weekly pay, awesome recruiters
Cons
not enough assignments for requested locations
A Good Place to Work
Cath Lab Tech (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COOctober 10, 2017
Good and pretty effective management. Money isn't bad either. Work load is moderate (I used to handle much more!) leaving plenty of time for my family.
Pros
Attention to people
Cons
Sometimes hard to get to supervisor
productive and straght forward. Good company to make money and grow
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 23, 2017
A typical day at work is getting the job done with no accidents and the day to day operations run smoothly. What I have learned is what's listed in your contract is what's to be abide by no exception for you nor facility you are employed with..
Pros
Healthcare, teamwork, pay, insurance
Cons
early termination of contract
Contract RN (Current Employee) –  NCSeptember 12, 2017
Great travel company with competitive assignments and competitive pay. Recruiters are all very accessible and efficient. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in travel nursing
Good company
Travel Registered Nurse - Surgery (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 15, 2017
Very attentive to my needs as a traveler. Had no problems getting in contact with recruiter when needed. Tried every way to make my assignment as smooth as possible
Pros
great recruiter, competitive salary
Middle of the road
RN-ICU RN for Emergency (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 29, 2017
This company is what you expect from a travel agency. Above average in some areas, below in others. The people are very helpful. Pay, as always, could be better.
Travel PTA (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORJune 26, 2017
Very good company to work for as a traveling therapist. Strong team work, quick to respond to question. If I go back to traveling again Fusion will be the first company I call.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FUSION Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8