FUSION Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

Truly the best
Leadership Team Member (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2018
Fusion is not just a company, it is a family. The people are genuine and the culture is second to none. I can't imagine finding another place to work that would ever compare.
Amazing!!!
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2018
Fusion is rated and always voted "one the best places to work" for, for a reason! The culture and teamwork here is incredible! If you have an opportunity to work here or do some traveling work then Fusion is the way to go!
Pros
Culture, teamwork, management, game room, gym, yoga studio, and free snacks!
Cons
Notta!
This is the BEST company to work for!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2018
So I’m little disappointed that they will only let me give 5 stars, because this place is amazing!!! I’m surrounded by people that love what they do! Fusion is the Google of Medical Staffing. They might not have been the first, but they are the best! There is no magic formula or rocket science to it. The reason why Fusion is such a great place to work for is because the company believes that treating people great is more important than anything!
Pros
Workplace Culture, Benefits
Best Place to work!
Candidate Relations Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2018
Fusion, is by far the best place I have worked! Everyone, has been there to answer any questions and offer advice! The culture is fun, energetic and really is awesome, we really do lookout for each other! We work hard and play hard!!!
Great Culture! Great Company!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2018
Fusion is an incredible place to work. Great would be an understatement. They want growth both professionally and personally! Fusion encourages development through multiple different avenues. Management strives to continuously evolve around what works best for everyone involved whether you are a week in on employment or have been here since day the beginning. Five stars all day long, and 10 on Sunday!
My happy place!
Lab Account Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2018
Fusion continues to blow me away - 3 years later! What an incredible company with literally THE BEST people internal and external! From the culture to simply giving back and always holding tight to that family vibe....You are in good hands with Fusion Medical! Every day I continue to grow, my opportunities are endless and just when you think you love your job..it always gets better :)
Great company to work for!
Account manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2018
I have absolutely loved working at Fusion Medical Staffing. Everyone I work with has a heart of gold and wants what is best for their travelers. I love connecting with healthcare professionals and helping them find amazing jobs that help them pursue their career goals and explore new places.
Best place to work!!
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2018
I LOVE this company!! My work family is AMAZING and the company culture is OUTSTANDING. Fusion is also so involved with the community and giving back. If I could give 6 stars I would:)
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Great Culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  11808 Grant St #100, Omaha, NE 68164November 14, 2018
Great training program, amazing management, everybody is very competitive and works their a** off, but it's also a very fun work environment. Work hard, play hard! Fusion also does a great job of giving back to the community
Pros
Work environment, pay
Cons
Awesome company that feels like a family
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2018
Waking up happy to go into work every day and seeing coworkers that have become friends is my favorite thing about working for Fusion. Having the ability to use my days to find quality nurses and match them with hospitals in need brings me a sense of pride and joy.The atmosphere here is unlike any other! Fast paced, goal orientated, company wide aspirations, and the ability to laugh throughout my work days while working hard are super important to me, I'm glad that Fusion surpasses those expectations.

Want to know more about FUSION Medical Staffing?

Ask a question
Great Place to Work
Nursing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2018
Seriously the best place I have ever worked. I have never felt more welcomed at a job than I did when I started here. I had high exceptions when I started based off all the good things I have heard and read and they really live up to all of the hype
simply the best!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Fusion/OmahaNovember 14, 2018
Fusion is simply the best place to work! I feel privileged to be apart of such an amazing company! The culture is unmatched! The environment is so positive and everyone is truly an extension of my family! We work hard but have fun too! I love coming to work every day!
Best place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2018
Fusion Medical is the best company to work for! It has a work hard, play hard mind set! They have truly become my second family and I couldn't imagine working for any other staffing agency or company!
Best place to work, SO PROUD to work here.
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2018
Where to begin?
We are a family.
Best. Company. Ever.
Outstanding benefits, great pay.
I feel heard, respected, and valued.
WE HAVE A GYM.
CEO/Leadership team still bring the devoted and individualized care and compassion to everyone, regardless of level. It's impossible to slip through the cracks, they want you to grow and will do whatever they can to get you where you want to go!
SO FUN and relaxed but also I've never worked harder in my life. I'm so motivated to succeed.
I'm a lifer!
Pros
Everything.
Cons
Literally nothing. Never leaving!!
Great Culture/Community Based Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2018
Could not say enough great things about this company! I have been here 3.5+ years and have loved every minute. They create the most amazing environment and they truly give people the tools they need to grow and better themselves professionally and personally.

They are so involved in the community so it is easy to get involved and volunteer. They provide so many opportunities and it makes you feel good knowing you are working for a company that gives so much back.
Great Company. Great Management. Great Culture.
Nursing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2018
I love being a part of Fusion's team. Fusion likes to have fun, but very driven to be the best & do what's right. Fusion goes above and beyond for travelers. AWESOME COMPANY!
Pros
Approachable management, team atmosphere, benefits, relaxed environment
Cons
Na
Fusion Family Forever!
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2018
Fusion is a place like no other! As a job is concerned, I've never been anywhere else where everyone truly wants you to succeed. The training program is robust and I feel very prepared to do the job I was hired to do. The culture is what sets Fusion apart and it really is apparent the day you walk in the door. Everyone works hard and has fun doing it. We share a common goal, which is to provide the best service to our travelers. Being a part of a team that strives to improve the healthcare experience for patients at hospitals across the country is very motivating. Doing it with a great crew every day is even better!
Pros
laid back, helpful, high pay, control your own desk
Cons
recruiting can be stressful but that's not unique to Fusion
I love my career!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2018
Fusion in my opinion is the best staffing agency. We are all a team that truly works together to make us better then our competitors. I have worked for another agency and I know that not every company is this great!
Pros
Everything!
One of the Best
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2018
Fusion is one of the best companies I've worked for in a long time. The Culture and Vision the company was started with, stands strong and that means so much to me.
Super fun environment!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2018
Love working for Fusion! I love going to work everyday and i love working with travelers! Feels so good to feel appreciated by your employer as well! Wouldn’t leave for anything!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FUSION Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8