FUSION Medical Staffing
91High

FUSION Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

United States143 reviews
Trustworthy Staffing Agency
I have worked for Fusion as a medical technologist at several travel assignments over the years, and I always came back to them after working for other medical staffing agencies because they give great compensation, they care about your housing arrangements and will work to fix issues with it, but most of all they care about their employees and stay in contact. They won't leave you hanging if you need to reach someone after hours and they will help you negotiate your assignment. Just get it written in your contract! No complaints, these folks are awesome.
Ethical company
Nice recruiters that listen to what you need then try to find work they are relatively competitive with the salaries and per deim I would recommend them
Ok Company
This company is good to work for. I had an assignment that wasn't a good fit for me but, I completed it and moved on. I had a good recruiter however, I think he was new at his job.
Awesome Company
I’m very happy to work for Fusion! They are welcoming, willing to find a good fit, provides tremendous support to staff. Great Company! Great Pay! Great Staff!
Helpful recruiters!
I've had a great experience working with a recruiter from Fusion for my first PT travel position. The folks I've worked with have communicated quickly and frequently, making my move across the country as seamless as possible.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Fusion is a great company to work for!
I worked with other travel agencies before, but once I started with Fusion, I really did love it. They’re more personable and friendly and don’t treat you like a number. I’ve been with them for almost 2 years now and have not thought about switching to another agency. Everyone I’ve ever talked to is very nice and they go the extra mile to ensure your happiness. Chase is a great recruiter!
November 15, 2019
We're so happy to hear this and even happier that you are loving being a part of this family! Thank you for the review, it means a lot to us!
Excellent
Fusion has been great company to work for. My recruiter, Chase, has gone above and beyond for me. Definitely would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to try travel nursing.
November 15, 2019
Chase is awesome and we're happy that you have had a good experience with Fusion. Thanks for taking time to leave a review!
Flexible work
With Fusion I am able to choose where I want to work and for how long I would like my contract. My recruiter is responsive to me and my needs. I have had very few issues regarding pay and those I did have were fixed by my next check.
November 15, 2019
Thank you for leaving such a high star review! Of course we are stoked to hear that your experience has been great and your needs have been met. Thanks for being a part of our Fusion Family!
Great Medical Travel Company
I have been working with a few medical staffing companies and I prefer Fusion. They have been very honest, upfront and have my best interest as the goal for my employment. My recruiter checks in with me often. The pay is very competitive. The insurance and PTO are added benefits. I will continue to work with Fusion in the future.
November 15, 2019
Yay! We're so happy to hear all of this. Thanks for sharing your experience in this review, we love it!
See belie
Kendall Hazel & Lucus have been amazing to work with. I was even recognized on my birthday with a gift which didn’t happen with a previous company I was loyal to for over a year. No recognition on holidays or birthday
November 15, 2019
Thanks for the review! We're continuously trying to make our travelers feel appreciated because we love hearing experiences like this.
Great company to work qith
As a surgical tech traveler, they work as a team to find my next contract and to make sure everything needed for the next facility is taken care of. They are always available whenever I have questions
Pros
Easy to get in touch with, always available
November 15, 2019
Thanks for the review - we appreciate it so much and are happy to be here when you need us!
Excellent Experience
I am on my second contract with Fusion, and I have had the best experience so far. Fusion provides a very personal experience, and has found me exactly what I wanted in my assignments. My recruiter is very responsive and knowledgeable and has guided me through the process making me feel extremely comfortable with my decisions. I could not ask for a better experience than the one I have had with Fusion!
November 15, 2019
We do love a good traveler-recruiter relationship so we're so happy to hear this. Thanks so much for the review, it means a lot!
Best Company to Work For!
Fusion is an amazing company to work for! They treat their internal employees and travelers like family and truly care about your well-being. You are rewarded for hard work, encouraged to succeed, and educated if you need assistance. They give back to the community in so many ways through volunteer work and fundraising. They truly live and breathe by their core beliefs... humble, driven, and positive!
Pros
Nonprofit work, positive culture, career advancement, and many more.
Cons
None.
LOVE Fusion!!
Fusion has been amazing! I am just starting my first travel nursing assignment and already love it. My recruiter is always available to me and works with me personally every day, making sure everything is set for my upcoming assignments and to answer any question I have. I love how personable the company is, and how hard they work to make sure you get to experience all the adventures you hope to.
Great great company to work for!
I’ve been traveling for more than 2 years, this is my 2nd company, and I love working with Fusion! My recruiter is great, everyone in his team is great. I highly recommend any new or existing travelers to work with Fusion Medical Staffing!!
Pros
Great opportunities
Cons
N/a
All the employees at fusion are very knowledgeable about travel contracts and what goes along with it.
I've traveled with several different agencies and fusion is the best out there.
All the staff members at fusion are very knowledgeable about different assignments and are readily available to answer questions.
Pros
Excellent recruiters
Cons
Haven't found any cons
Better than average in most areas
My recruiter is awesome. She helped me through a terrible assignment and vigilantly took action. She stood by me and the company was very diligent in reviewing my report that documented the incompetence I encountered at that job site. Definitely a company you do not encounter much these days where they actually value their employees.
Pros
Quick assignments, recruiter collaboration, benefits
Cons
Housing allowance could be better in some regions, rate of pay as well
September 9, 2019
We're really happy to hear you felt like your recruiter and Fusion had your back, we love that! Thanks for the feedback, always appreciated!
Recruiters were not aggressive in finding new assignments.
I worked with this agency for about a year. The salary was reasonable, I had to push to get a better salary after extending and finding my own contracts. Benefits were good , just like other agencies. They were very helpful in finding temporary housing for me to get my first assignment started. I had few issues with my them and my finances, but always got it worked out.
Pros
They are eager to get you started, with full support.
Cons
Not aggressive enough to find other assignments
September 5, 2019
Hello!
Thank you for the review and we really appreciate the honest feedback. We wish the best for you and if you choose to work with Fusion again, please voice these concerns so that we can do our best to make them all right!

-Fusion
fusion rocks
i have the best recruiter ever, thanks matt waters!! they are timely, fast in paper work, assist in travel n housing issues. the pay is well deserved.
September 9, 2019
Matt is a rock star and we're glad you think so too. Thanks so much for the positive review!
Would not recommend
They are not up to date with living expenses costs in all areas! The only pay well in California. However u only get reimbursed 300 for your travel expenses no matter where u come from. Slow to help with Job finding after ur first job.
Pros
Health benefits good
Cons
Everything else
Exciting place to work for
Very fast paced running from patient to patient rooms.
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I will love to work with my recruiter in the near future because I already miss working for them.
August 13, 2019
We're happy that you enjoyed your travel time with us and hope to have you back on board when you're ready! Thanks for the positive review!!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FUSION Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5
Ratings from women
4.2
InHerSight Score
4.0Personal Development
4.8Career Opportunities
3.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight