Fusion Employee Reviews

Un ambiente agradable para trabajar
Driver (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 19, 2018
Todo muy bien en el tiempo que trabaje para la compañía por cuestiones de cambio de domicilio me marché a otra ciudad gracias
Pros
Todo bien
Cons
Todo bien
productive and outgoing job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2018
Represent the Brand positively in a multitude of Settings
Assisting in content creation
Participating in event marketing
Generating brand awareness through word of mouth marketing
Provide feedback and insight on new products/services
Promote the brand
Fun, competitive, and hard working environment
Softball Coach (Former Employee) –  New Albany, INAugust 2, 2018
It was a softball team so we did a lot of fun drills and games to prepare the girls for game time and to make them better athletes. Our day consisted of drills, working out, and fun!
Pros
Got to get a work out in
Cons
Small in door spacing
Its a job
Sign Spinner (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAJuly 28, 2018
hours of sun and no place to sit even for a few moments to rest your feet. 8 hours of standing and playing hurry up and wait. Great if your in high school or don't have to worry about major payments
Technology Company that needs to expand their own technology.
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 10, 2018
The culture in still very old. No one is given the chance to make simple decisions. Management lacks real focus and is very scattered, all the time. Almost everything has to be reviewed and approved by CEO himself which makes it very difficult to scale.
Cons
Inadequate Management
Long, unappreciated hours. Terrible management
Seamer (Former Employee) –  Kaysville, UTApril 15, 2018
I worked at Fusion as a temp first but then was hired on. At first it seemed ok, but their entire department is mismanaged. They completely overwork employees with low compensation and even lower appreciation. I would extremely advise not working there.
Pros
Sometimes they buy cake
Cons
Tiresome hours, terrible management, extremely understaffed while overstocked with work
Account Management bait and switch
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 2, 2018
Hired to be an account manager for pre-established accounts. 2 weeks in and I was told to make 80 calls/day while trying to run 3-5 appointments a week and meet financial goals that the owner randomly created.

My compensation package changed randomly due to the owner's inability to plan and hire appropriately. My commission rate was cut in half and then only applied to certain deals.

Owner loves to talk about himself and his "plans" for the company. Lost hours per day listening and yet still expected to meet goals he set in place.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
unreasonable owner, high-stress cold calling, no insurance
Management unresponsive
bbn (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 22, 2018
Management was unresponsive, even hostile to any suggestions to improve culture. Disengaged workforce, backbiting and bureaucracy were some of the biggest problems.
Religous
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLDecember 15, 2017
Was definitely a fun learning experience and good opportunity to work with the youth on a more personal level while demonstrating coordinating and professional skills.
Productive and fun fast paced workplace
Barback/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Astoria, NYNovember 9, 2017
Good people, fun job. Good for getting experience in nightlife and bartending. Did not have too many issues working there. It is one of the more busier bars in Astoria.
Grus construction
Electrician Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Grus is Located in FloridaNovember 8, 2017
I worked for Grus Construction as they sent me to those various places but I am looking for something a little more permanent in the St Paul/ Minneapolis area.
Whatever
Billing Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAOctober 30, 2017
Poor management just like every other call center in the world. I dont like management that doesnt have the backs of their employees and back in the day, they were some of the worst.
Fusion Medical is a great travel company
RN (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 13, 2017
Fusion Travel takes great care of their nurses. The benefits are more than what you would expect from a travel company. They were easy to talk to and were able get many of the assignments that were desired.
Pros
Instant contact and communication.
Cons
No PTO
Provide customers with friendly service in order for them to enjoy their shopping experience.
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tawas City, MichiganSeptember 8, 2017
I was responsible for assisting customers around the store, while answering any questions that they may have as well as checking them out at the cash register. I also helped with stocking the store and making the merchandise look organized and appealing as well as counting out the cash drawer each day.
Great Experience
Beyond Inspiration- Designer (Former Employee) –  Kent, OHSeptember 5, 2017
This collaboration allows for a lot of creative freedom. Working across different disciplines opens your mind to new possibilities in design. No pay applicable
poor management
Server, Food Runner (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 27, 2017
Bounced checks every pay day, did not get paid for weeks. never got tipped out till days later. Management was never around, always unfair, poor judgment on guest situations. Always stressed because nothing was correct. Poor miscommunication in the kitchen.
Pros
my co-workers
Cons
work enviornment
small company limited growth
Exec (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 17, 2017
In a perfect world this would be a perfect job.
Multiple management changes and infrequent communication from management make it difficult to excel and stagnate motivation of employees.
they could have gave us time
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 7, 2017
I like working with the people who worked there I like the hours but the pay was not that good and they ended the job and put lot of people out of work with no notices good .and but I like the job it was a lot to do for the little pay
Pros
the hours
Cons
closing down
I love working for Fusion. They are honest and comply with the law.
Home Health Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 1, 2017
Working for Fusion, I have learned so much regarding Medicare rules and regulations behind the scenes. Management is huge on Q/A which is great as I feel it only protects you and you are educated if there is something you are not documenting that is required. I would highly recommend this company.
Pros
Flexible and caring superiors
Cons
Not enough benefits.
Great place for someone who wants to work and work only
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Kaysville, UTJuly 27, 2017
If you love your job and all you want to do with your time is your job, then this is a great place. If you want any sort of job/ work life balance then I do not recommend it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fusion. Our community is ready to answer.