Future Payment Technologies Employee Review

View all Future Payment Technologies reviews

Do not work for them
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  MinneapolisDecember 20, 2013
I accepted a position with future payment technologies and was told I would be receiving 3 - 5 qualified appointments per day. I sat through approximately 5 hours of training calls and spent an additional 3-4 hours on my own familiarizing myself with their product. I received 3 appointments the first day in the field, but only one of them was a legitimate business. After that I only received a total of 7 appointments over the course of 3 weeks, none of which were actually qualified.

They eventually told me that they couldn't schedule appointments for me, but that I was welcome to keep selling their product on my own with no support. No thanks!!

I would strongly recommend steering clear of Future Payment Technologies.

Other Future Payment Technologies Employee Reviews

Overbearing workload
Tech Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 14, 2019
Relaxed enviroment
Management was not bad
As a tech rep, being apart of the tech group mailbox, received countless emails for tech support on top of receiving tech calls.
Pros
Nice, spacious office building
Cons
Short breaks, overbearing workload
Demanding schedule!
Sr. Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 18, 2018
This company has great people, and they have a few very important clients. Lots of growth potential, and they require quite a bit of work from their employees. Keep that in mind!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Future Payment Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Future Payment Technologies Reviews by Location