FutureCare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
good Job
Unit Clerk/Medical Records Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 26, 2018
They say your job is what you make it ,well for 10years i really made my job a learning process gathering up alot if information that i need to be excelent at my job.
I reeally loved my job and my management team. It was nothing they would not do for me to help my process and there was nothing i would not do for them . I can honestly say my 10 years with this company was great. i cant say anything bad about the company. despite of the rumors and the bad talk i enjoyed my time with both building Lochearn and Irvington.
produtive and fun work place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 23, 2018
Its a great job to work there as a part time. Its not hard to do the job. I love the people that works there! The manager are flexible with my hours. I had to leave because I had a child on the way and wanted to be stay at home mom full time.
I dnt like how they dnt press the rules for all three shifts it’s like only 7-3 get all the strict rules but the other 2 shifts do what they want
GNA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 18, 2018
We need more loyal ppl to inforce the rules through out all three shifts not just on 7-3 shift. Some of the nurses are unprofessional and lazy. They are not team players it’s every man for themselves and that’s not how it suppose to be in the nursing field.
What a day?
Geriatric Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 12, 2018
It's a stressful work environment. Staff conflicts are handled inappropriately if at all. Staff is over runa nd disrespected on certain shifts. Management plays favorites to some people and the turnover rate makes keeping a team dynamic hard
Okay environment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDJune 6, 2018
I enjoyed my time there it was a great experience for my major which is nursing. it helped my with those skill sets and i loved and enjoyed the 3 lady's i worked for and with.
I always want to have a productive day helping my residence.
Geriatric Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 25, 2018
A typical day is come to work with positive attitude, get patient report from nurse,get my assigned a assignment, greet my residents with a warm smile then start assisting with their daily activities.
Environment
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Arnold, MDMay 24, 2018
FutureCare Chesapeake is a clean and well kept environment with large dining area and three units on the premises along with US Renal Care Hemo-dialysis next door.
A great place to be!
rather not (Current Employee) –  North PointMay 21, 2018
I love working at FutureCare. While I have a very stressful job and I need to come to an agreement with myself about work/life balance, it is a great company. They do a lot of things for employee morale and they are very good to their patients. My administrator who is my immediate boss is very dynamic. He encourages you and gives you the tools to help make you successful. I have never had a boss like that.
Horrible place
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 21, 2018
future sucked they are some cut throat people. They was taking money out checking, and the times I was sick and couldn't barely see and told me take care of me on my own time..
Great Management not enough pay
GNA (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 18, 2018
FutureCare pays very low on the pay scale for experience and for that reason they are frequently short staffed. They don't spend enough time planning activities for patients.
n/a
Laundry Aide (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 17, 2018
a good place to work at fun people to get along with i like it alot i was working alone it was a peaceful place to be at and sometimes i work a double
Great company to work for and advance
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MDMay 10, 2018
I'm admission Intake Nurse at this facility and my experience with this company is by far the GREAT. I enjoy working on the respiratory unit as a respiratory nurse, and acute Rehab unit, plus dialysis experience as well. I also work as a wound nurse with a great team of ladies in the wound department. The DON AND Administrator are awesome!
Good environment
ADON/INFECTION CONTROL/ SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MDApril 17, 2018
I enjoyed working at Futurecare when I did. I felt the staff cared for the patents and showed a mutual respect for one another. The rehab department was the best.
Pros
Super nursing staff
Cons
Too many surveys
Productive work environment.
Quality Assurance Nurse (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 9, 2018
This company cares for the elderly and the general adult population. My experience has been challenging, while balancing home and work duties. If anyone needs a good LTC experience, Futurecare is the way to begin.
Terrible place to work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Catonsville, MDMarch 15, 2018
The building is clean but I've seen some nasty parts of the building that makes me puke. The lunch is terrible other than Friday's. The management don't take up for you at all. We get no recognition at all for the great job we do. It's no room to grow there they say it is but it's not.
Pros
They give you uniform
Cons
Short breaks. Not enough lunches
cool place to work
CMA/GNA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 5, 2018
a lovely place to work, very friendly residents, good educational training, friendly staffs, good people, flexible schedule, good supervisors, house managers, internet services
Pros
clean environment
Cons
poor pay
productive
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 27, 2018
I enjoyed working with the residents of the rehab facility, however it was very hard trying to give good one on one patient care when the job was so short staffed
Future care is a fun place to work, staffs, unit managers are awesome and excellent team players.
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 24, 2018
Having worked for future care for 15years +, I had the opportunity to further my education throught a flexible schedule given toe by the Director of nursing. However, due to lack of growth and career advancement, I decided to take a step forward to venture into other career that is more challenging.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Lack of advancement and growth
productive
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 20, 2018
it is a fast pace, Therapist are helpful, workload is heavy, I will recommend to people who are willing to work in a fast pace environment, pay is ok
Productive and Challenging
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MDFebruary 17, 2018
Everyday is busy assisting patients in a variety of ways. Also, you learn that some patient are getting stronger and at the same time conditioning yourself for the ones that are getting weaker. Management is there to help when notified. In Future Care the culture is many different
races in patients and staff. The hardest part of the job is not having what you need to work with. For example if the Hoyer Lift is malfunctioning. The most enjoyable part of the job is greeting and assisting residents.
Pros
FutureCare provides a safe and orderly environment
Cons
The staff turnover is constant