Fuyao Glass America Employee Reviews

A typical day at job
GP 12 inspector (Former Employee) –  Moraine, OHSeptember 13, 2019
Fuyao Glass America is a great place to work, good salary and benefits, but i think they jave to improve the safety a little bit, but after this everything it’s ok.
over-all, Fuyao was not a bad place to work.I thought they were too strick and insensitive towards it"s associats
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Moraine, OHSeptember 12, 2019
i enjoy working hard and staying busy,so Fuyao was a good fit,however, I thought at times they had unrealistic expectations.They had great bonus incentives.the most frustrating thing for me was trying to understand what they were saying. most of them seemed to speak with a strong accent. as much as i wanted to understand them at times it seemed impossible.
Pros
great bonus incentives
Cons
language barreir and cultural differiences
Communist plant in america
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Moraine, OHSeptember 11, 2019
Management is a joke Chinese can do whatever they want to do The Americans in the plant are just for show they don't care about the workers pay good but what is your pride and self respect worth
Pros
Pay
Cons
Communist treatment
Good
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 8, 2019
Nice to work out there to be happy getting money for something that I would like to do to make it it would have been a lil better fo the language differences between the people
Pros
Money
Cons
Staffing
enjoyed doing the job and working with different culture. Safety was always a concern my stay there.
Glass Inspector/Production (Former Employee) –  Moraine, OHSeptember 3, 2019
needed more safety classes. The company need to be more concern about the safety of their employees. The company seems to change their requirements when it comes to the quality of their send outs and inspection of materials.
I ENJOY my job at fuyao and want to return.
Machine Operator, Ringer, Line Assembly (Former Employee) –  Moraine, OHSeptember 2, 2019
I truly enjoy my job at fuyao and wouldn't mind returning I was a hard worker I love getting my job done and I enjoyed my coworkers as well. I was in ARG I was a Ringer I and I truly like my job
Fuyao Glass Most Great place to work!!
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 1, 2019
As typical white american i appreciate much good job and good boss. Fuyao exceed every expectation. Very most comfortable factory for happy workers. Everyone love make best glass for #1 producer! Everyone like being #1. Bosses so happy and easy to please. They encourage us and sing us songs while we work. Next thing I now, work shift over and time to go home. Fuyao encourage happy worker and happy family. Fuyao respect hard working american, and Fuyao really love Ohio USA!. So fun place to work, and safe!!! Safe employee come first. Chairman worry at night about worker getting hurt, so he spend lot to make factory safe for all. He very kind and generous. Pay very good for easy work. Even have time off work thanks to factory. Chinese supervisors very knowledgeable and effective. They teach us americans how to do easy stuff that we can handle. Education and pay = #1 job.
Pros
Fun easy place to work. Boss so laid back. lots of money.
Cons
Work shift go by too fast ;-(
Chinese owner and only thinking how to trick and replace American workers
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  OhioAugust 24, 2019
Really poor culture, it’s a Chinazi working culture.
Company first, Chinese second, American last
Stay away from the company, as they only hire American in low salary with unqualified Chinese managers, eventually aim to replace all Americans
The Difference
Associate (Former Employee) –  Ohio City, OHAugust 23, 2019
I feel like the Chinese at this company don't understand what freedom really is and what it means.

It's very apparent how brainwashed they truly are. Americans work to live, and they live to work. You tell me what sounds more prosperous.
Lots injuries
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Moraine, OHAugust 22, 2019
Worked there for a little over a year if your not Chinese or speak the language your expendable dangerous place to work many promises made none kept change rules and policy to suit them.
Many challenges including language barrier and cultural difference
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Moraine, OHAugust 22, 2019
Challlenging work in a fast paced factory with low manpower and often inadequate material/tools. Many barriers to overcome including language and cultural. Management displays an incredible lack of concern for the health and safety of workers.
So good
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 22, 2019
It very terrific place to work. Lots friends and great management. Bosses very kind and fun.

Also very safe. Only bad employee injured. Much money for easy work. Might be hot sometimes but cool off on free breaks. Bosses polite and not too hard.
Bad job
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 21, 2019
Not a balance of home and work life
Stressful and not enough
Difficult communication between Chinese
no balance between management
I learned to communicate with the Chinese
A typical day is lifting more than 800 pieces of glass
A typical day at work would Be Walk In About 6:am Get A BreakFast Sandwich Clock In At 6:15am netting at 6:30am handover at 6:45am & Working At 7:am
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Moraine, OHAugust 5, 2019
Basically Just Like Any Other Typical Day At Work. Only Difference Is The Ppl They Do Need To Do Better With There Management. And Most Of All They Need & Union... it’s very unstable in some departments which can be irritating. I Feel like they should put workers where they are Good at & just Let’em Be.
If you are not a brown noser, you will never go any where...
Assembly operator (Current Employee) –  Moraine, OH 45439July 16, 2019
For the most part I have liked my job, but the final straw is getting passed up for advancement opportunities that I am qualified for and not getting so much as an interview for the position. It's HOT in the summer, so if you don't do well in the heat, then Fuyao is not the place for you.
Its so HOT!
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 13, 2019
In the summer you walk from area to area that are 105 to 140 degrees. Its has some really hot places to work.
Management is very poor, there are way too many people and its very disorganized. If you care at all and want to be part of a productive team, this isn't for you.
If look for getting for minimal mindless unproductive work I'm extreme heat. This is your place.
Poor management and disregard for safety
Glass Handler (Former Employee) –  Moraine, OHJuly 4, 2019
Safety of their workers is definitely not a concern there. And in order to move up in the company it is all about who you know and not based on the quality of your leadership skills.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
All Cons
Good Place
Process Technician / Automation (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MIJune 28, 2019
This company is really Professional, really good upper management, friendly, nice, kind. On a typical day at work, i would come in 1 hour early to process machine and make sure its up and running before operator clocks in. First pieces are made and Quality checked and signed off before running. If there a Change over i would have to adjust and swap out ATI of the robot. Also change program for it to run.
It was a good work experience I’m just looking for something different
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJune 17, 2019
It was a good work experience I just had to Relocate.. I learned something’s working at fuyao but sometimes it would get way to hot not enough air conditioner
Pros
They had 2 dollar lunches for everybody
Cons
Sometimes we would have short lunch break
My experience
All Location Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 11, 2019
It was different every day. Some day it was fast paced, other days it slow paced. What I learned about, were the many different types of glass and all the different items that go on the glass. Management was as good as it could be, the work environment reflected on the management. My job wasn't hard, just the lack of communication made it difficult sometimes. The enjoyable part was getting the job done correctly.