G&A Partners Employee Reviews

Great Company
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 20, 2018
I really hate it was only a temporary service i was placed at a great company. I loved the job placement. Wish it was more temporary service like you all.
good work place
Cash Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 8, 2018
was a good company to work for. people were friendly and nice.work environment was stressful at times but slow at others. CEO did try hare to save company
Poor work life balance
HR GENERALIST (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2018
The more you know, the more you'll be worked without the title or pay. Extremely high turnover, unsatisfied clients you get blamed for loosing without regards for your efforts to serve. It's never enough. The politics within are the worst!
G&A as a whole is full of benefits and the pay was 18hr. However there is no formal training setting & the Customer Service Supervisor was distasteful
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 29, 2018
Respect all, diligently train, answer questions,keep rude comments to yourself. Have a open door policy, I reached out to HR & yet to receive a reply!
Pros
Awesome benefits and company perks
Cons
Lack of open door policy, no true training settling, no way to privately email/contact HR about supervisors.
Great place to work!
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 26, 2018
I am constantly learning and being trained. G&A cares about their Clients and their employees. Very grateful for my job at G&A.

Teamwork is essential and everyone works very well together.
Pros
Teamwork and ability to provide excellent service for my Clients
Cons
Yyear end is a bit busy but that is to be expected.
We had birthdays and celebrated holidays at the company. The employees would do a pot luck and I enjoyed that.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 25, 2018
I performed my work duties to the best of my abilities. I was able to multitask well. I did not agree with our company outsources it's employees to G&A and that included me.
Peaceful and Professional place to work
HR ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 23, 2018
In my short time at G & A Partners, I had the pleasure of working with a very professional Director. Whom, enlightened me on a daily basis and was explained well how she expected any work I was assigned to.
Dream Job
Senior Trainer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 23, 2018
I have worked at G&A Partners for many years. I know I make a difference with our clients and that brings me joy! Working hard pays off! This is a company that strives to be better every day of the week. We look for people who enjoy serving others. I cannot imagine working any other place!
Pros
Executives, Valued, Empowered
Cons
Nothing that can't be fixed!
Great place to work!
Client support (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 20, 2018
I love the opportunity I have to do so many things at G&A! If you express interest and aptitude, the company will support your efforts to grow and develop.

The management team really cares about the employees and people are very supportive.
Pros
Employee-oriented social activities and perks
Cons
Nothing really stands out
Management Comment
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 2, 2018
Management needs to get on the same page. Constantly changing and poor communication in management. Don't get on their bad side or they will make up bad things about you.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Bad training

Want to know more about G&A Partners?

Ask a question
Great Place to Work
Human Resources Advisor (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 22, 2018
I cant say enough good things about this company. I would recommend this place to anyone seeking to work for a great employer, great benefits and time off.
Collaborative and Fast-Paced!
Vice President, Medical Underwriting & Analytics (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 16, 2017
G&A has been voted one of the best places to work for several years and it is true. They use 360 feedback systems to ensure that employee and customer feedback is obtained, analyzed and problems corrected.
Pros
New office environment, clean, efficient
Cons
Very fast paced, not for the weak
Not a supportive environment. No teamwork.
Corporate HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 18, 2017
G&A Partners is the worst place I have ever worked. There is no teamwork. Everyone has to be cut throat in order to keep their jobs. The employees are not treated like people. They are simply a means to an end. There is no job security. There is high turnover.
Pros
Good work experience
Cons
Horrible culture and atmosphere
Intership
Benefits Department Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2017
This was a winter and summer intership that I had. It was extreemly easy to get into the flow of things at the office along with the comfortable environment that they provided. The employees were also very welcoming and helpful at anytime.
G&A Partners
Customer Care Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2017
G&A Partners has great benefits and a very driven workforce focused on their customers. The office itself is also very professional and modern. How to do better is always a focus.
Good company
Business Advisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2017
G&A is a good company and treat employees well. From a business advisor (sales) prospective, it is an open territory model which is nice unless the other advisor(s) have been there a while and then it can cause issues for newer reps.

Executive team does a good job of continually striving to make the company better.
Pros
good benefits, solid base
Cons
territory management, back end support
Fun place to work
INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2017
Learned different technologies in a very fast pace environment. Fun place to work. Nice culture and environment. Colleagues for the most part are very hard working individuals.

Learned how to manage projects and people.

Unfortunately upper management is changing. There are very "sensitive" people who are not mature enough to communicate what they don't like about an employee.
Pros
Culture, the CEO and COO, flexible
Cons
extremely conservative. Some Upper managers need to learn some people skills.
Very Nice Place to Work
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2016
Very Nice Place to Work. I would refer to this employer. Everyone is very friendly. The company also has a lot of employee perks. The benefits are ok.
Pros
Everyone helps each other when needed.
Cons
When Clients are wrong the employees do not get support from management.
G&A Partners
Paid Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2016
At this Job I did a lot of Menial/odd Jobs. I would pick up paper to shred, file and scan documents, as well as data entry. I learned that working in an office isn't that easy it can still be tiring as well has energizing. I had a very good Boss and great co-workers. The hardest part of the Job was probably sorting mail ( because it was so complicated).
Good Company
Director of Technology & Process Improvement (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Rapidly growing HRO company. Always more work than time to complete. Very customer focused.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
A lot of OT

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G&A Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about