G-TECH Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Contract role with some good opportunities
Contract Software Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIAugust 19, 2018
Good role with a cool group. It was contract with only a few benefits. The culture was pretty relaxed, and the time lines were not intense. It was great to learn new skills and grow.
Easygoing workplace, contract work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHAugust 13, 2018
I loved G-Tech Services! I was hired for a 3 month contract job that was extended a few times (which I was SO happy about because that meant I was still working). I worked in a HUGE automotive factory that I always wondered about. My work was very simple. I made good money every other week. There was barely any supervision over us. Help was only a phone call away. Scheduling was very flexible to employees needs. Overtime was pretty easily given/granted. I wish there was more work/projects in my area.
Pros
Made good money, good hrs, minimal supervision, decent management & coworkers, easygoing
Cons
Contract work didn't last long, no other projects or work in the area
Company needs to showcase their employees more and reward for their accomplishments and longevity with the client company
Sourcing Technologist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 21, 2018
Dies not get involved with the client company to showcase the employee to further their career the the client. Has no longevity reward in staying with G-Tech. Only gives limited PTO even after 5 years employment
G-Tech Review
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MichiganMarch 9, 2018
Was generally satisfied with G-Tech services. However, was disappointed with contract termination. I only learned of the termination on the actual day. Yet the termination was clearly known to G-Tech Services well in advance since I later learned that my medical and other benefits also terminated on that same day instead of the end of the month. Otherwise, however, I was happy with them.
A great fit
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MINovember 20, 2017
I enjoyed the position I was placed in. GTech was a good place to work. Nice people. Just wish the wage was more because I would have stayed. No complaints.
Pros
Good agency to work for
Cons
Increase wage and decrease health ins. fees
Ford Motor Company via G-Tech
Technical Coordinator / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIOctober 12, 2017
I was placed at Ford Motor Company through G-Tech Services. I enjoyed working for Ford and G-Tech, my representation was top notch, and always available to me when I needed it.
Good management that cares about the company and its people
Program Manager (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJune 17, 2017
New leadership is trying to ensure people are engaged and taken care of. Great account reps that care. My recruiter was very professional and made sure the job was a good fit
Pros
Lots of free food. Lots of care for customers
Cons
Needs training program
Good overall company
Plant Layout Designer (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MichiganOctober 15, 2015
Seeing blank floor, And 6 months to a year 1 1/2 later that floor is full of equipment you laid out, with tryout parts running on the line.
Pros
Working with a team of people!!
Cons
When Equipment break down, and cause delays in timing.
Very fast paced working enviorment
Technician (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 17, 2015
Learned a lot of useful information in a short time period. Made me a very time efficient employee that completed tasks in an safe manner.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Wasn't too many cons
Good Contract Service
Assembly Line Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIFebruary 6, 2014
Rarely deal with the management on a daily basis. They are a contract company that was very helpful and constantly keeping in touch to ensure things are going smooth at the job site.
Pros
Helpful recruiters
Cons
Did not pay as much as other contract services
Awesome
Cad-Operator/System Manager (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHSeptember 23, 2013
I held my position for 18 years and was highly respected.
I was exposed to current and updated training, which increased my value to me and the company.
Nothing hard about the job if what to work and looking for experience.
Pros
open communication, top three automtive companies in America
Cons
Contacted

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G-TECH Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.