G2 Secure Staff

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Wouldn’t Recommend

MANAGEMENT IS UNFIT AND UNREASONABLE but the hours are great. The job is great if it’s only you and when you have an efficient team. Most times they hire anyone and they do anything except their job !!

That you meet people who may help you find a better job!

Don’t make a career there Move On! Everything you do is micromanaged from G2 Management and not the airline we’re contracted for. This is a job for young people or retirees,

Pros

Breaks between flights

Cons

Over Worked, Under Paid

Good place to have fun

I worked for G2 secure staff for the last 4 years and am still working with them. I like the work atmosphere and the management team. They pay all the necessary benefits on time. They are also helpful when employees experience like loss of the loved ones. So am happy with this company.

Under Paid & Under Appreciated

They are short staffed. Require too much of us without appreciation or help. Breakrooms are filthy and not accommodating. Favoritism is huge. Absolutely no communication from management.

Horrible place to work

They lied to me about my sign on bonus. Still haven’t received it. The management sucks. They are rude and don’t care if you are sick. I wasted the last 2 months here. I don’t recommend this job to anyone. The benefits aren’t worth it. They don’t let you choose your schedule. No flexibility at all.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Ramp supervisor

Been with the company for 7 yrs, will never gonna work with this company, turn in my badge today(09/29/2021) cause of a lot, feel sorry for those that leave the company cause of the same issue I’ve been through for long time. Hr will never gonna fix this issues till they change management team.

Pros

Message to HR people

Cons

Favor, discrimination

Decent

Started mid summer and honestly it isn’t that bad. Pay is compatible and the only complaint is the lack of people for the amount of busy time we have.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Lack of ppl

Awful management

Management in HDN is the worst I have ever seen. Also, anything you say in confidence to HR will make its way back to your management within 24 hours.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

awful management

Enjoyed working with customers

Pro:Working with the passengers that get to one flight to another is great.Cons: However when your shift is about over and you just found out that you are on mando which means you can not go until mando is over. and you have other important things that need your undivided attention such as family you can not attend to them until mando is over.

Pros

Working with passengers

Cons

Not able to leave on schedule due to benign on (mando)

Over worked,low pay,ignorant people,no benefits

I would never work here again, trained but nothing was like training,LOW pay , have to pay for parking ($6-$7 a day) a month,and definitely more work than pay,mandatory overtime almost every week.

Pros

Sign on bonus

Cons

Overwork bad management

Was hired for one position and end up doing something completely different which was something they made up for me to do.

Worst company I ever worked for in my life. I was very unsatisfied with the company plus they only care about themselves. I gotten very sick with pneumonia and all the management cared about was missing days and not my health.

Pros

N/a

Please read

Must be able to come in and just do your job responsibilities. Very changing due to nature of the business, sometimes extremely busy, sometimes dead. Had to deal with many different personalities due to such a huge staff. Environment needs improvement in team building and recognition. Focused on the bad apples instead of developing the staff.

Pros

Will never get bored.

Cons

Health care, union environment

Horrible place

Management is horrible barely see anyone from the office only when they want to start problems with you. It’s like a gang their with the employees. Everyone is always in everyone’s business supervisors telling your business to everyone. Always looking for reason to get you out.

favortism shows

its ok, there is favortism tho if you work hard enough, be lazy and you will not get treated fairly, but the pay is good, you can work overtime sometimes if you ask, just that the breakrooms are not all that, we got the worst.

Ok place to work

Worked at G2 for close to 5 years and it started out good and gradually declined. Lack of communication between senior leadership and front line teams. The top guy was not supportive and frequently went back on his word :(. Very little flexibility with work schedule due to the Union contract. The managers were nice, fair and approachable.

Pros

Gift cards for recognition and some holiday meals provided

Cons

No flexibility with work schedule

Unprofessional

Well I thought I was going to enjoy working for this company but that was a lie.I never had to work for a company that you have to wait on your next step.You have people that work in the office but have no clue on what is going on.It really is sad when you have people that want to work but you keep giving them the run around! Very unprofessional and you are a manager but you don’t no when the next training class will be!!!

Pros

Unprofessional

Cons

Unprofessional

The team is great but management is horrible

Management says disrespectful things to employees and it's all about them not the employees...they over work us while leads sit and watch...it's horrible...no communication no good pay no Management and no organization

Pros

The experience

Well

Initially I was excited to work here. After a while I noticed there’s no synergy, you get micro managed, and they want you in multiple places at a time. They are always understaffed. Managers nit pick on you for your appearance. There’s no communication within supervisors, and sometimes you are forced to do other job positions that differ from your own. Coworkers will be 50/50. Managers, love to take credit for doing absolutely nothing as well as taking credit from a hardworking employee. There’s lack of professionalism.

Pros

Randomly seeing celebrities

Cons

No flight benefits, Overworked

Meh

It's a decent job to further your experiences. They have many opportunities for those wanting to gain knowledge in the higher rankings as leader or supervisor.

Pros

Good pay, easy work

Cons

Can sometimes be understaffed on certain days

Good

Great place to work for if you’re looking for a new job and no with experience. Specially if you’re just getting out of high school & need a job. A job is what you make it.

Flight Benefits, younger employees, very physical work

Cool place to work, I had fun there got along with everyone. I started as a ramp agent, got promoted within a year to a lead. Crew members were hardheaded at times but I genuinely had a connection with my co-workers at work and out of work. Managers were pretty young and didn't give anyone too much of a hard time if you did your job. Of course there will be so lazy workers but just be the best you can be and you will get promoted pretty quickly. Overtime was available a lot but I hate the mandatory overtime. They bid for schedules and go by seniority....that can upset you sometimes...not a place to retire but you get flight benefits. That's a plus.

Pros

Flight benefits, promotions with hard work

Cons

mandatory overtime, young immature workers at times, very physical work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G2 Secure Staff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

• G2 Secure Staff
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?