G2 Secure Staff Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Wheelchair Agent (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 6, 2018
Fast pace , working with customers . Good customer service friendly and slow and fast paced . Busy place to work at but its fun and its interesting. Be friendly
N/a
Aircraft Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 3, 2018
The job was easy but the manager was so unprofessional.. and they made it hard to move up in the company without the drama.. the employees did mostly talking then working fast enough..
G2 is a very good place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 18, 2018
Very good place to work. The have a lay down policy and procedure all employees must follow which were designed for well being of the employees. I will gladly refer friends.
Its was fun working in a group.
Lead (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CANovember 17, 2018
The company is good
But the manager and his supervisors are very mean to black people and very disrespectful. There are so many stuffs going on supervisors want you to get in trouble every time you go to work,some employees don't come to work but he doesn't give them a write up because they are the same people.
G2 Life in Atlanta
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GaNovember 16, 2018
This isn’t the best job to work for. It’s not worth the pay. It’s $10/hr but ramp agents usually get paid way more. The management there was horrible. They literally put anyone up in management and they can have little to no ramp experience. Management also showed way to much favoritism to some of the employees (you’ll notice some employees miss work every week, but the one time you miss a day you get written up), and they’d overwork certain employees that they can take advantage of. Depending on the flight schedule, sometimes they’d force or “mandate” you to stay overtime otherwise you get written up. While I was working there they fired a lot of the actual hard working employees and kept the lazy employees that barely came to work (favoritism). The “benefits” were trash and not worth trying to get. No wonder they have a high turn over. The best part of the job were my co-workers.

I would only recommend working here if you’re desperate for quick money. .
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Management, favoritism, too demanding for the low pay.
Would. Not recommend
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MINovember 4, 2018
Terrible management, can’t figure out how to work together with the contracted airlines, can’t keep any of the agents, no incentives to work any harder or above and beyond
Pros
Cons
No benefits, no perks, terrible management, no advancements
Good people easy money
Cabin Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 3, 2018
Working with different cultures is a plus . So many new things to learn from . Pay is good for me and health insurance is great . I’m still working here
short term
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 24, 2018
just a job no perks minimum wage . It is ok i guess if you want a job while in college or if you still live with your parents.It just doesn't pay enough !!
Pros
none really
Cons
a lot
Airport
Bag Runner (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 14, 2018
Its a fast passed working environment, you learn many different things the main one is customer service. How to help customers to get to were they need to go and you learn how to multitask in your work area.You also learn patience. Meaning, how to handle a much more busier day, customers under stress, or security lock downs.
Pros
we would receive gift certificates on a job well done
Cons
how to improve wheelchair service
Excellent work environment
Baggage Service Lead (Current Employee) –  Forth Lauderdale-Hollywood, FlOctober 6, 2018
Good place to work. I enjoy working in a group setting with people. I like to learn new things and i enjoy a challenge. I have learned to take a leadership role when needed.
Boring but relaxing
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 3, 2018
All you do is go around from plane to plane cleaning with your team and sometimes even security checks. Not a bad job kind of slow getting a new plane but fast paced when cleaning them.
Job is easy but company cares only bout the company not the workers.
Lead Cabin Cleaner (Current Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 3, 2018
This company needs better stability from top to bottom.I've learned a lot working here but working for a contractor is not what you want if you gonna work at the airport..
Stressful fast paste environment
Crew Lead (Former Employee) –  Lax airportSeptember 3, 2018
The job was a stressful environment. We would have to rush on every plane we were on and as a lead you would get pressured to finish faster then the average time needed or you would get written up. Most of the time our planes would be switched and we would have to work on another plane if somebody else didn’t get to it. The managers didn’t treat us well and yelled at us all the time.
Pros
Always got overtime
Cons
Was pushed to work until exhaustion
Assistant passenagers with disabilties
PASSENGER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 23, 2018
Fast pace and must be deligant. Must be a people person. Physically capable of carrying heavy luggage and pushing wheelchairs. Tips are optional and you should mot.hint or expect anything. Flights are at times delayed or cancelled you will.need to adjust your work schedule as needed.
Pros
Get to make tips
Cons
Wages do not imcrease due to tips
Be prepared for the worst
Cabin cleaner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 22, 2018
At this company some managers can be JUST like their employees love the drama, gossip, and overall love the fights. Break rooms are filthy disgusting they’re probably even hazardous some are infested with roaches. The only good thing about this job was the pay according to how laid back it could be every other time and they do offer a lot of overtime since it’s definitely needed.
Pros
Pay, offer lots of overtime
Cons
The employees, break rooms
A slow starting process
Aircraft Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtAugust 18, 2018
I have been eating for 1 month to get started. I had fingerprints done and they told me to wait a week, it has been 3 weeks.
I would not have signed up for this if I had known it would take this long.
Pros
Allows you to get into working at an airport
Cons
•Super slow starting process. • no free parking • no flight benefits
Everything to do with cleaning the plane
Rdu airport (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCAugust 18, 2018
Cleaning and watering the plane from front to the back of the plane moving around all the line from the plane moving the trash each plane when the help is short the hours are long
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
You break when you are though cleaning each plane
Something different
Cabin Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2018
Being a cabin cleaner was something different to me. When I first started my team lead was an issue and I had to switch teams. Other than that I enjoyed what I did other than walking up and down them stairs.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Tiring
Workplace was fast pace
Wheelchair Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 15, 2018
Working at the LAX as a wheelchair agent was a great experience. I gained customer service experience also learned how to work fast. It is always busy at the airport just have to be ready. I also had to learn a lot about the airport because I had to answer a lot of questions that passengers asked
Nice place to work, just need more hours
Indianapolis Airport-Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 13, 2018
G2 has been a good place to work. I would resommend this job to others. I am looking for other employment because I need more hours than what I am getting there.
Pros
Busy
Cons
dealing with unhappy passengers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G2 Secure Staff. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about