G3 ENTERPRISES Employee Reviews

Very organized work place, healthy environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 27, 2018
I loved working at G3 even though I was hired through kelly services,I would like to reapply for for working the line or in the logistics department. G3 is the best place to work.
Pros
Friendly people, easy work
Cons
Need there golf carts fixed.
good
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 6, 2018
just a typical day at work, i learned how to read the shipping computer on the forklift, management was nice, the culture was good at work. the hardest part was that sometimes it's too slow. the best time was when your really busy
Pros
good enviroment
Cons
not paid enough
Productive, collaborative and fun place to work
Sr. Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAApril 18, 2018
Management was very supportave and you always know where you stand. If you performed well, you were rewarded and if you made a mistake it was always presented in a pleasant manner with constructive criticism.

The workplace culture was serious, fun, collaborative and professional.
Pros
Healthy fun activities and free lunches
Cons
Some days had to work more hours than desired to complete a project
It’s fun to work at but some days the machine breaks down
Mobile bottling (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAApril 5, 2018
Its a fun job to work at machines break down then causes slow days the pay is somewhat okay hours are okay but the job is also through a temp. It’s fun
Great Company
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAApril 4, 2018
Awesome Company, great benefits, competitive pay, awesome Co-Workers, strong vision for future growth. I really enjoyed working for G3. The only downside is the location. Close to everything if you are wiling to drive two hours.

I learned a ton with G3. Lots of opportunities for growth. Really is a great job.
Nightmare if you work in the logistics department
Senior Project Manager - Logistics (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAOctober 17, 2017
16 people quit (out of approximately 75 employees) in the logistics department over the course of a couple years due to the management style of the VP. She is a micro-manager and nothing is ever good enough.
Pros
employee store - wine is discounted
Cons
location
January 11, 2018

Thanks for your review! We value feedback because it helps us understand where we’re doing well and where we may need to improve. Please email us at feedback@g3enterprises.com to discuss your experience. And keep the feedback coming!

Great Place for Internships
Accounting Intern (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 26, 2017
I was working as a temporary intern and the culture is relaxed yet steady and fast paced during certain times of the month. Everyone you work with is respectable and friendly.
January 11, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to comment on your intern experience at G3. We’re so glad it was a positive experience and we hope you learned a lot!

Company has lots of perks
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAMay 26, 2017
Overall great place to work!
Hours & people are great, family oriented.
I enjoy not having to work holidays!
Great pay, benefits & vacation time.
Great retirement plan!
Pros
Pay, Perks, vacation time, benefits, & retirement
Cons
turnover/new hire have a hard time fitting in until you prove yourself.
January 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We love to see 5 stars, but we also appreciate seeing the “con’s”. Thanks for helping us continue to work on creating a positive work environment for all employees!

Harassments
Rotoflex Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAMay 25, 2017
Way too much overtime, like 12 hours shift, rotation shift and even weekends. My health went down. Too much bosses, too much yelling and harassments. The pay, benefits are good.
Pros
Good in free lunch(es) and small presents
Cons
Benefits are fantastic
January 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We take your comments seriously and would like to better understand your experience. Please contact us at feedback@g3enterprises.com to continue the conversation.

Advanced Process Operator
Advanced Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAApril 26, 2017
G3 is standard production work. Machine operators will usually operate multiple machines at the same time while maintaining a high quality of final product. If you answer the phone for OT, you are obligated to report to work. Lower management will throw you under the bus rather than accept responsibility for their errors. The salary is one of the highest in the Central Valley. Work hours can range between 8-16 hours per day, and it's extremely busy during the end of the summer. This is a union position, so the benefits are average at best. There are lots of company functions that are enjoyable, especially during the holidays.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Very hot temperatures on the production floors
High turnover
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILMarch 19, 2017
High turnover, HR way too involved in everything, makes it feel like they have their hands in everything they shouldn't. Culture is ok just a bit of favortism going on.
Pros
Free wine
Cons
Some management promotions are very curious.
All around great place to work.
Advanced Operator (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAFebruary 9, 2017
A typical day of work at G3 enterprises, is usually very busy. Averaging about 17,000 steps and running up to seven machines daily, one could easily become overwhelmed. Personally, I've learned that commitment, positive thoughts, prioritizing, and execution makes the day go by fast.
Its a cool place to work
Operator Assistant (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 14, 2016
My co worker are all cool and very helpful. i learn how to run a bottling line.My job is not really hard jus a lot of responsibility. The most enjoyable part of my job is we get to travel for weeks at a time.
Pros
got a company Iphone, laptop, and credit card
Cons
health care cool hours
Several Unique Divisions
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAMarch 24, 2016
G3 is a great company with a lot of opportunity. There are divisions doing different things, but operating coherently (logistics, label printing, closure manufacturing, mobile bottling, etc.). The benefits are great and people are pleasant to work with.
Pros
wine! great benefits, fun corporate events, innovative
Cons
limited resources can strain the workforce, morale issues at times
Fast growing company with exciting challenges
ACCOUNT MANAGER II (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CA.October 17, 2015
My position is a unique one that never has a boring moment. I'm in a rapidly growing division of the company with an array of customers, each with unique requirements so no day is the same. I learn new things about the wine and spirits industry each and every day. I truly enjoy what I do and enjoy the opportunity to be creative. Most would call the challenges of this type of required ambiguity hard, however, that is something I thrive on and don't find anything about my job too difficult. I have an opportunity to wear many hats and perform in areas outside of my job title which have taught me far more than the average Account Manager position would typically see.
Pros
Overall wonderful company to work for. Great benefits, great perks and great location.
G3 is great!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAMay 5, 2015
I enjoyed my time at G3 very must. The team is of one mind and work for the common goal. Being associated with Gallo enables the company to have the benefits of a much larger company.
Pros
Beverage company
Cons
Management of certain departments
Professional, Productive and very Team oriented
Team Leader II (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAMarch 17, 2014
I have a very strong commitment to our printing team. It is a very challenging job, yet very rewarding when we all work together.
VEry different type of manugacturing
Quality Anaylsts II (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Hardest part of the job is trying to fit into their culture. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with the production teams to solve issues and improve their processes.
Not a good paying company.
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Modesto CAOctober 20, 2013
No advancement opportunities at this place! This is a part of the Gallo Wine company but Gallo is keeping it separate from Gallo so they wont have to have a union and or pay the $20.00 plus something per hour they pay at Gallo for the same work they do here, It's just a big rip off!
I have to agree with my fellow forklift driver.
Forklift driving is about 95 % of the business their and and about 85 to 90 % are through a temporary agency as I was. Not a good paying or fun place to work at paying you the max at $11.00 an hour
and thats it! Thier is some favouritism of course for all the kiss butts their and more so without a union but then isent that the way is in every company out thier?..
My advice is if you get an $11.00 an hour job driving a lift elsewhare
take it because you are not going nowhere with this company!
Worst place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Modesto CaliforniaOctober 15, 2013
Favoritism, Inequality, Racism and Bullying is what this Gallo Family branch is all about. G3 Enterprises is the worst place to work. Management ignores employees safety issues, whistle blowing is frowned upon, company employee's discriminate minorities, company advancement placement and hiring is completely based on bribing management and not on performance or productivity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G3 ENTERPRISES. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about