G4 Employee Review

buena empresa cumplidora puntual con sus pagos
vigilante (Former Employee) –  Bogotá, CUNJune 26, 2013
buena empresa cumplió con mis prestaciones sociales falto algo de colaboración con respecto a las necesidades de facilitarme un horario para mis estudios pero no tengo queja gracias porque me dieron la oportunidad de laborar.

Other G4 Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  MonroviaFebruary 18, 2018
I really liked my job at G4. I relocated, otherwise I would still be working there. Typical day included loading orders with a forklift and driving truck. I learned how to operate a forklift safely. Management treated us fairly. Employees worked together as a team to get the job done. The hardest part of the job was operating multiple machines to make sure orders were loaded on time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team, and the pay was competitive.
My experiences, security, G$/S.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 14, 2015
I worked the night shift so my shift began at 18.00 hrs and ended 06.00 hrs. My duties and experiences were in checking identification of persons entering the facility, sometimes checking several hundred during facility shift change periods, I would also conduct random vehicle checks as prescribed in the post orders.

The duties involved rotating from the from security booth, to the main lobby where I would greet visitors and assist deliveries getting onto site, This would involve contacting various areas receiving deliveries, and coordinating escorts as needed.

During the shift I would also maintain a log of visitors and deliveries, and prepare a pass-down log for the next shift, and management.
Pros
Being employed.
Cons
Being laid-off due to manning. Working nights.