Read 30 answers
Madison Wisconsin it is available but low pay of $13 per hour. People working up to 80 hours per week.
No and if you get lucky they give it to gate leaders no respect!!! Paycheck always short!!!
Yes, they seem to be shorthanded due to high turn over rates.
Yes I have a lot of work to do but I hope to be able to make it in time frame
It's is mandatory when the company request it, not available if you request it. Do a good job, keep your supervisor happy they will slide you what they can. Flip side to that is poor management expects you to give 8 hours notice if your going to be late but gives you no notice if you have to stay. That is pretty much an industry standard. Do not count on overtime, and never work overtime the week of a holiday because you will get either holiday pay or overtime not both. Example if you work 50 hours on a non holiday week at 10 an hour your pay is 550.
Now you work the same 50 hours on a holiday week, you will get the exact same pay. My supervisor lied about it and had me work 16 hours on a holiday, if I knew overtime worked later in week would only be paid at base rate I would not have worked the extra hours. Same supervisor who denied some employees breaks (against company rules) but let others take more breaks than rules provided for. My second supervisor was great, nothing but good things to say about her. (Very rare with g4s supervisors)
Over time is offered since they can not seem to hire reliable staff or enough qualified staff.
Over Time not requred but some time any employ are sick so am doing Duty That Time
- What is the interview process like at G4S?83 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at G4S?53 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of G4S about how to improve it?52 people answered
- Does G4s get paid biweekly or weekly?44 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at G4S?33 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make G4S a better place to work?32 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at G4S?30 people answered
- How are the working hours at G4S?25 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at G4S?24 people answered
- What benefits does G4S offer?21 people answered