G4S Employee Review

Gs4 horrible place to work
G4s Compliance (Former Employee) –  Detroit , MichiganJune 26, 2012
A culture of "mobbing" labor harrasment and bad treatment to employees. A dishonest company, no loyalty for their people just their contracts and money.
Cons
all

Other G4S Employee Reviews

it was awesome
CPO-Custom Protection Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 19, 2018
they were very Profeshional at all time no complain I felt contable around them and the person that was conducting the interview , they explain how they work around the 24/7.
great place depending on site location
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 19, 2018
This job is great depending on your job location. Jobs may vary from patrolling banks to malls to corporate offices. The best locations are the ones that take care of you while the other locations are during odd hours. Starting out much like most security jobs will be often overnight and during the weekend. Once trust is establish the hours do get much better with plenty of overtime. Overall my experience in its life span has been memorable. Till this day I still keep in contact with some of the people that I have meet there.
Pros
great locations
Cons
you are your own worst enemy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K

1.9

1.7Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight