GE Healthcare Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 486 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOPeter Arduini75%approve of Peter Arduini's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- HeadquartersChicago, UK
You’re seeing all 282 jobs at GE Healthcare because we can’t find any available jobs at GE Healthcare close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 3.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at GE Healthcare have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 70 questions about working at GE Healthcare. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from GE Healthcare employees.
Insights from 273 Indeed users who have interviewed with GE Healthcare within the last 5 years.
How much experience do you have in analyzing parts solutions. What kind of management type do you work well with. Where do you see yourself in 5 years.
Name a time you went above and beyond? What is your work day like from start to finish? How does you background relate to the position? Why do you want to work at GE?
Easy interview process to get hired, because the execs that interviewed me are duds.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at GE Healthcare?Published on May 24, 2021
- GE Healthcare