GM Law Firm, LLC

GM Law Firm, LLC Employee Reviews in Boca Raton, FL

I've learned so much about consumer protection law working at the GM Law Firm. They are consummate professionals who really know the ins and outs of fighting credit card, medical and student loan debt.
Pros
Education in consumer law
Cons
GM Law Firm treats their employees well. I have been in places that view their employees as expenses and it so nice to be happy to go to work every day. They value their team members. I also appreciated the opportunity to constantly learn new skills. If you are looking for a team environment then I recommend GM. I was able to grow there and would recommend to others.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
You do work hard.
GM Law Firm has been a great for me. They treat their employees well. Are straight-forward. There is opportunity to learn and grow your own capabilities, and challenge yourself. The work hours can be flexible when they need to be. The team works well together, and communicates well. I would encourage working here, it is a good opportunity to grow.
Amazing company, It was my pleasure to work with these guys. I had to move to Georgia and need to left it. They are great stuff, they do a great work. THey helped me a lot to understand all things there. I will always visit them when I`m in Florida.
Working here is enjoyable and rewarding and a feeling of accomplishment. Assisting clients towards a fruitful future. Enjoy talking to and helping people.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I enjoy coming into work. I enjoy the camaraderie shared amongst the staff and the ease with which we can communicate with management. The open door policy is refreshing.
It is very rewarding to help people in debt start a fresh life free from stress and worry. I feel like I make a difference in the lives of the people who come to us for help.
It is fast paced, and smooth moving. Guaranteed to have a full days worth of work and a smile at the end of the day feeling fulfilled. Amazing place to be employed at.
It's hard some days to even know if you are wanted by the person who hired you. The owner would never come to me and tell me if she had an issue with me or my work product. She would go other employees and tell them instead of speaking to me and helping me to improve.