GA Telesis Employee Reviews

not fun
Inventory Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 13, 2018
terrible work place it was just not fun and all the mangers did not know how to run a warehouse very disappointing and tough. Never will work there again
Good place for opportunties
Senior Director - Regional Aircraft Transactions (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 20, 2017
GA is an interesting, if not high pressure place to work at. The asset trading group are a good bunch if guys, and one will need to fit into their specific mold to last... be mindful of that and you'll be fine.
Pros
Good team, open to opportunities
Cons
Tight close culture
Very Happy Here
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 19, 2017
I joined GA Telesis a few years ago and I was new to the Aviation Industry - I have been able to grow with the company and have learned a lot. I enjoy my coworkers and we were always busy - never a dull moment.
Pros
All of the new training this year has been good and I like the ice cream on Fridays.
Cons
Although communication has improved between divisions -always room for improvement.
Nothing to say
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 29, 2017
If you are looking for a career, stay away from this place. No raise, no promotion, company prefer to hire new people than give opportunity from people inside, and when it is about raise, they find an excuse to kill your review. So BE AWARE.
International Aviation Firm
Executive Assistant to CEO (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 24, 2017
I really enjoyed being the go-to person for travel in this position. However, shortly after it became a bit overwhelming. I learned that I don't like being unraveled. So I asked my the senior management team to collaborate with me to find an automated travel option that will service our employees an a fraction of the time and increase my usefulness to the company.
Pros
Catered lunches
Cons
Long hours, however was able to see the value assessed to the company.
Very high turnover / stay away
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 22, 2017
Not a good place at all! Micromanaging cut-throat company. Free ice cream on Fridays to make up for low wages, being there most of your day and night and always having to watch who's trying to stab you in the back. Leads who are slaves to the company because they are uneducated and have no way out. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Pay is horrible
Peon (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 22, 2017
The pay is horrible, but you are expected to participate in company sponsered fundraisers. There are NO pay raises or incentives to boost employee morale. Insurance is far to expensive for pay rate. Unorganized hot mess.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Everything else
Opportunity mixed with complexity
Senior Director - Regional Aircraft Transactions (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 8, 2017
Good opportunity filled environment and good guys from top down but the culture is not conducive to productivity and comraderie. Fast paced - will only last and do well if ├Żou find the way to GA Telesis mold....
Pros
flexible work environment
Cons
cut throat style of working
A good place to learn the business.
Commercial aerospace sales (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 15, 2017
A good place to learn the business but not much offered in the way of compensation, benefits, recognition, or advancement.
Very productive and fun workplace with ice cream weekends
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 30, 2016
inspecting parts and entering them into the system.
communication with all related departments makes more efficient work.
Know how to manage time well and working knowledge of what you do leaves a good result.
I met many people and learned a lot from them all this time without any problem.
There is no hardest part if you know how to do your job.
Do your work with qualified personnel is a part that I enjoy the most.
Pros
Every two weeks give us lunch by the companies thanks to our good work
Cons
Health insurance is very expensive for the family plan
Very productive and maintained busy.
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 20, 2015
A typical day at GA Telesis was either very simple or very complicated. There was never an in between. I do have to say that I learned a lot. When it came to management, it was a little difficult to deal with but the more you work with them the better it gets. One of the hardest part of being a buyer is when you can't find a part. It makes your job and the technicians job that much harder. The most enjoyable part was being able to find cheaper parts and save money on the end unit's.
Bad company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 24, 2015
If you aren't employed as a director or above, you are forced to be totally worn out, especially at Asia Dept.
You are forced to work at least more than double than other departments & the salary is close to minimum wage.
Management takes all the profit not sharing with people who really make money for them even they boast 35% growth a year.
Don't ever work it's waste of time!
Pros
Good on CV
Cons
Everything else!
Too many bosses
Operations (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 10, 2015
Good place to get your foot in the door in aviation. Promotions are tough and raises even more so. Coworkers were nice. Could use work on internal communications.
it use to be fun, but no more
Shipping-Logistic/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 2, 2014
slow to advance employee and raise most of the good people leaving
Sucks
Acting Shipping Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 28, 2014
They dont pay well at all
All they do is use people
Do not work here
Pros
Sukcs
Cons
Sucks
Productive and fun workplace with Gym and ping pong table
Quality Control Inbound Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 16, 2012
Receiving parts checking part numbers and serial numbers on the units check for any damages and check paper work have to match with the records adding information to the system.I learn a lot and I have a good relation with my coworkers was a good experience .
Pros
free lunch, birthday cakes and motivation for the employees during the year
Cons
health care