Gabe*s
63Average

Gabe*s Employee Reviews in Pittsburgh, PA

great atmosphere
very fast paced atmosphere and a lot of fun to work with such a fine group of people really hated to leave but left the state. to start a family over again what a treat
Pros
graet coworkers
Cons
did not stay long enough
Miss it
I worked for Gabes for almost 7 years. I was promoted several times until I was a store manager. Loved my stores and my job. I left to pursue another opportunity but I wish I would have stayed. Was one of my best working environments.
Gabe's
Gabe's is a great job for an individual seeking nice, comfortable envoirments to work in or shop. I can't say nothing bad about the company. The location of North Hills is fantastic! It's like shopmannia!
Pros
parties for employees, very apprecitive team, and good location
Cons
less money, no health insurance, and stingy raises
Terrible management with no room for advancement
This store is great if you love being overworked and underappreciated. The store manager tries to run the store on as little employees as she can, which results in everyone running around like headless chickens, without so much as a thank you.
I was hired as a fashion coordinator, but spent most of my time as a backup cashier (which I was not informed was a responsibility when I was hired) and consequently I was unable to finish my work.
Pros
daytime schedule
Cons
no benefits until after a year, management is not understanding, no job security
really good place to work
gabes is a really good job they give you perks and you get like 45% off anything in the store with your empolyess card you get when you start working there is a tough job on holidays
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Gabe*s?