GadellNet Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 20, 2017
GadellNet rewards people that work hard, make no excuses and are smart. I get to learn from some of the best in the industry. Management seems to care a lot about employees. We have a lot of training opportunities, happy hours, and lunch & learns. We tend to promote from within, so that helps keep me motivated on the busy days.

It's IT, so, times get busy - but my team works hard and there's a lot of flexibility when I need it to stay sane.

Great company - I'm planning to be here a while.
Pros
Culture, Team, Benefits, Management
Cons
Hard Work
Gadellnet review
Client Site Engineer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 10, 2017
Gadellnet is a great company. The management is really connected with the employee and the companies we support. A typical day has me going to one of my assigned companies to provide onsite support. This ranges from password resets to laying down new ethernet, troubleshooting network and backup systems, reimaging machines, doing a bit of account management. The hardest part is keeping lines of communication open as things are always changing and we have so many companies to support. Sometimes you end up in the dark and have a hard time providing support while you're on the spot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GadellNet. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3