Gagemaker Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
I enjoyeed the employees i worked with.
HR Administrator/Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJune 4, 2018
Gagemaker is making alot of changes and I hope it is what they need to thrive. Management can definetely use more training and hourly employees could.be treated.a little more equal to the salary employees because with out there hard work there would be no Gagemaker.
Pros
Great employees
Great place to work!
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXSeptember 21, 2017
I've been working for this company for about 10 years and I gotta say, this is the best company I've ever worked for! Since I started, I got multiple chances to advance and I took the opportunity and flourished. Management is excellent and if you are dedicated, they will give you every opportunity to advance within the company.
Pros
Great health care, 401K, benefits.
Cons
little to no overtime, but changes from year to year
Cant complain
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXAugust 8, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Gagemaker, my co-workers where all great, my job was great....I was just dumb and get fired because of attendance.

no ill will though, I did it to myself and Gagemaker was one of the best jobs I ever had.
Pros
friendly people, great enviroment
Cons
I didnt stay longer.
Sales Learning
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJune 23, 2017
Working in sales has its challenges but the office drama that went om seriously made it difficult to get through hours without something going on to stop productivity.
Productive and Continuing to Improve
Calibration Technician (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMarch 29, 2017
Working to complete order in a timely manner, and give customer feed back on conformity of gauges and standards. Continuing to improve products and services to meet the growing need for quality inspection equipment.
Pros
Free Christmas Lunch, Yearly Bonuses, & Knowledgable employees
Cons
short breaks, management does not listen to employee suggestions
Gagemaker R&D / Novofaze
Scientist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 22, 2017
This is a R&D startup and is still building to its full potential. The team is small and they continue to add talent toward their core mission.

The workplace is an open environment with a collegial atmosphere, and room to collaborate on a variety of projects. They place a high value on employee development and continuing education.
Pros
Great health benefits
Cons
Workforce expands and contracts based on oil exploration
Great work environment
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXSeptember 20, 2016
Everyone is really nice and happy. I never saw or felt any discomfort while working there. Business is slow, so there were a lot of layoffs.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJune 2, 2016
Plenty of opportunity in all departments if individuals apply themselves. Do the best job you can and obey the employee handbook.
Small company with great employees
Engineering Manager/Sr. Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXFebruary 29, 2016
Working for Gagemaker was a great first job. I was there for over 10 years. Since its a small company, there is not much room to grow or move up.
Pros
Small comapny feel
Cons
Small company
family owned small business
Purchasing/Accounts Payable/Admin Asst (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXFebruary 18, 2015
mon - friday, 8-5:00, minimal medical benefits, owners wishy washy on decision making. I loved doing Purchasing and talking with vendors.
Pros
nice environment
Cons
no room for advancement/no pay raises

Want to know more about Gagemaker?

Ask a question
Assembly Tech, Laser Operator, Quality Control
Assembly Tech, Laser Operator, Optical Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJune 25, 2014
Operator and programmer of application program for graphic creation of 2 diamentional objects, using a Datalogic automation SPL laser. Intergrate vectoral graph models and bitmap models with associate axis control mechanism and engraving sequences. Operated the following equipment; Merlin II software, Telesis Identification Marking Systems, and Zeta Laser engraving ID systems.

Perform visual inspection of Profile Gages, using Optical Agreement Machine. Cross referenced gage against known drawings and measurement tolerances.

Build up of Gages as set forth in build orders. Following drawing blueprints, schematic customer drawings, or custom special orders. Calibrate gages upon completion to insure accuracy.

Assist in implementation of new lab procedures as required. Train new hires in safety and operation of the lab environment, equipment, and machine operation.