Gainesville Nissan

Gainesville Nissan Employee Reviews in Gainesville, FL

Gainesville, FL12 reviews

I worked there for a year. During that year I had some personal problems and the staff supported me thorough it. The place feels like a family but the work is challenging. You never feel like you’re wasting your time.

Pros

Challenging work environment, management takes care of you

Cons

There are times where no work is coming in

Good for part timers and students

While the general manager is extremely friendly, pretty fair and easy to work for, there is a woman “controller” who thinks the dealership is hers to do with as she pleases. Even while I was hired by the GM only for his purposes, there were actual arguments in the office over me not doing things for her after being told not to. Makes work a little more complicated, and all the women in the finance office are allowed to be immature and catty and tend to run off anyone new.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Low pay rate, no chance for advancement.

Gainesville Nissan insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment

Busy but fun, fast pace, interative place to work.

Very busy place (which makes the day go by fast). Learned a lot about servicing Nissan cars and trucks. Great, carrying management. Coworkers looked out for one another. Hardest part of the day would be dealing with problematic customers however rare. The most enjoyable part of the day was seeing a satisfied customer leave.

Rae Belliveau Employment Review

Best place i have ever had the pleasure of working. Great people. Great boss, and great environment. Special acknowledgement to Gainesville Nissan for always being #1. :)

Easy going but constantly busy

Would recommend to someone else. Job requirements were simple, easy, and straight forward. Was contantly busy though. Always something to do. Friendly environment.

Great fast paced workplace.

Great place to work and meet new people. Very competitive. Nice and friendly co-workers. Always ways to advance and excel. Opportunities to receive a raise

productive and strong work place

During the time I was an employee at Gainesville Nissan I gained skills in Customer Care. The Most enjoyable part about the job was hearing good feedback from customers about how well I handled there situation.

Nice place to work

7 Years in one place is a long time loved working there I was the general sales manger The hardest part of day was trying not to miss a car deal Co-workers where great Getting paid Dealing with customer s and employees on a day to day basis

Pros

Free lunch on saturday

Productive fun atmoshpher

Great team work. At the months end everyone pitched in to close it out and it truly was a team effort. I truly enjoyed working at Gainesville Nissan.

Pros

Unlimited Over Time, Great training

Cons

Worked most weekends due to being under staffed

Extreme hours with a very negative atmosphere

A typical day at work included arriving in the morning around 8:30. You would then make calls to customers whom you had spoken to previously. Throughout the whole day, you alternate between standing outside waiting for customers, and perusing the service area to see if anybody wanted to get out of their old vehicle. You would end up leaving around 9-10 that night. This, combined with the 7 day work weeks meant that you worked around60-70 hours a week. To do this job, you need to live and breathe it. Management was quite negative and did not give good impressions to all customers.Hard place to work.

Pros

Never the same each day, you meet new people

Cons

Extreme hours, no overtime pay

While employed at Gainsville Nissan, the hours required to work seemed a bit long- I understand The management is not in control of this .

Fast pace automobile sales. A great place to purchase a new Nissan or a pre-owned vehicle with good or bad credit.

Pros

Bonus cash

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gainesville Nissan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Gainesville Nissan in Gainesville, FL

• Gainesville Nissan
  • Gainesville, FL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?