Galco Industrial Electronics Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Stay Away
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIMay 18, 2018
The company as a whole is more focused on shoving food down there mouth than actually working and training you. Starting wage is low compared to other companies and it's just a depressing place.
Pros
Cons
Pay, Poor management
Has the structure to be a relaxed and easy going company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazel Park, MIApril 7, 2018
The managers there are so awful you think your in a comedy skit. It's almost as if they've never seen or read anything about the word leadership and is a prime example of why managers getting promoted through seniority is a joke. If you enjoy being disrespected for no reason on a daily basis the warehouse division is for you!
Pros
They occasionally buy lunch for the staff
Cons
Extremely repetitive work, and deaf upper management.
Productive and fast paced to meet your quotas
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 29, 2018
Working in the assembly line you had to make sure that your quality of the parts you put out made the proper standards that was asked for by the company and had to make a certain quantity each day and once you work was done you would have to scan ur work in into the data base and sign off the material you had worked on for the day.
Okay place to work
warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIFebruary 20, 2018
Okay to work for. There is a lot of turnover in the warehouse. Sales team is okay to work with. Runs on older computer systems. Adaptable with work hours.
Pros
hour lunch, possible yearly bonus
Cons
laziness among coworkers, constantly understaffed, high expectations for minimal pay
This is a great place to work!!!
Accounts Payable Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 28, 2017
Due to the limited hours I'm allowed to work, I have a certain amount of time to finish the work given to me. This can sometimes be stressful but also drives me to succeed. My co-workers are friendly and always very helpful. The atmosphere is relaxed and non competitive. I have worked at a bigger company before and quit because someone was always trying to cut your throat and was worried if you did something better than them. The Galco team is NOTHING like that. They always make you feel like your a part of their team and welcome any improvements you may have. Galco is a great place to work!!! Just wish I wasn't a Temp :(
Pros
Co-workers, Management, Atmosphere, Pay
Cons
Amount of hours offered, Temp
Galco
Administrative Assistant Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 16, 2017
Great Company, I would like to make more money, Other than that they are very relaxed and generous. Boss is very nice and polite. The people are very easy going.
15+ Years of employment
Repair Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 20, 2016
This employer offers great benefit packages as well as advancement opportunities. I started out as an assistant, was promoted to a supervisory role and I am now in charge of 2 different departments. While the company continues to grow, we still have the family atmosphere.
Pros
Benefit Package - Great Family Atmosphere and Advancement Opportunities + Profit Sharing
Cons
Driving distance from home, but worth the pay & benefits.
bad place
Shipping Coordinator/ Routing Repair Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Madison Hts, MIJuly 14, 2016
no go there, not a good place to work for. leave if you are there. no advancement, poor management, i got you moments will happen.
Productive and fun work place.
Production Editor and Videographer (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIMarch 17, 2014
I do all the editing and videography for the media department.
I've been with the department since it started back in 2011.