Galls LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Exelent
wearhouse associate (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 12, 2018
Very good place to work very friendly management always ready to help everybody to get ahead in the job many opportunities to improve in their corries
Pros
Lunch is good
Cons
Sick time is very short
fun and hard work
Inbound Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 23, 2018
I would open boxes of merchandise, comfirm that item is correct and right color and number. put in computer put in another box. then send it down the line.
Pros
benefits, ok pay
Cons
not treated fairly
Productive and a good place to work
Cashier / Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 30, 2018
i was employed with Galls for 5 years. I loved working for Galls LLC the people i worked for (Co-workers and Customers) were grate unfortunately the Tucson location was closed for business
n/a
Small Agency Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 29, 2018
did more than my share of work...there were people that were cutthroats on agency orders and people were just not friendly. I have a back condition that was always looked over. I worked very hard and didn't make that much money.
Pros
Cons
read
good place to work
Retail Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 15, 2018
busy fast paced environment, lots of resources great benefits learned multiple point of sale systems APD payroll worked with public safety employees everyday met challenging timelines
Management was terrible
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 15, 2018
I was literally harassed on the job by my boss and he demanded work to be done by barging orders and speaking to me like a person. The communication was terrible, hours were really long and they wanted you to work every Saturday and not have a life. I would never go back.
Discrimination and stressful
Seamstress/Tailor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 7, 2018
I was hired in at 30 hours. Once I volunteered to work 40 hrs, they wouldn't honor my part time hours when I needed to return to working part time. Overwork. Overtime was offered to selected people. Needed improvements in store but yet it was spent on uniforms that were not needed. Discrimination.
Pros
Cons
Discrimination, overworked, no acknowledgement unless ur mexican.
Great customer base, terrible managment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDFebruary 3, 2018
My store was bought out by Galls and then slowly bled dry. After multiple contacts with the regional manager, it was clear the corporate side had no interest in helping this store grow. They will throw you away without a second thought on an impulse decision.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Terrible managment and communications
management
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 28, 2018
No communication between management. No one knows whats going on. They don't appreciate your hard work. They don't led by example. They don't know how to run a company.
Really chilled work place
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 27, 2017
Wish I could've stayed but was only a temporary job really chill laid back environment people wasn't always up your butt you can work at own pace really liked this job
Pros
Pay

Want to know more about Galls LLC?

Ask a question
Terrible management and communication
Outbound (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 22, 2017
Worked their almost 3 years and all management worried about was the numbers , terrible pay and poor work conditions. Management failed to communicate with employees about overtime and the point system with attendance is the down fall. Promotions only get awarded to Favorites in warehouse , hard workers don't get acknowledged at all. Typical work day was 9-10 hours and sometimes the OT wouldn't even be needed! Supervisor (leads) always outside on smoke breaks instead of helping crew or there to answer questions , management never leaves their office to lift a finger even when attendance is terrible and work is heavy
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Pay, unprofessional management and leadership
All about the numbers, not the employees
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 27, 2017
Everyday management was only concerned about how much money we could get out of the door. If that meant breaking their own rules of giving a decent notice for overtime then so be it.

There was times id leave at 12:15am on Saturday morning and have to be back in at 6am Sunday. This basically meant i had no weekend as i would have to go to bed early Saturday night and spend most of Sunday sleeping.

Too many chiefs not enough Indians. A phrase that is very true here. If you was rushed and accidentally missed a step in your process. You heard about it from at least 2 different people in management. I have no problem being told when i made a mistake but be professional about it.
great place
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 22, 2017
Toshiba Business Solutions is part of Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc., both are subsidiaries of Toshiba TEC Corporation, a global leader in office printing and retail solutions. We sell multifunction printers, barcode printers, managed document services and digital signage to businesses of all sizes in both the United States and Latin America.
New management every 6 months
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 20, 2017
Very unstable workplace with layoffs every quarter. Hysteric coworkers afraid they will lose their position at any second.I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Flexibility
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  SeaTac, WASeptember 19, 2017
It was often hard to obtain a quick response to questions. Many levels often had to be consulted. Constant changes in processes and systems made it difficult to learn.
WEB DEVELOPER (FULL TIME) (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 10, 2017
The client is first important. Every one are working hard to gather customer requirements and create strategy, setup meeting to discuss solution to improve it.
it was ok.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 3, 2017
I liked working here, but the management is bad. they don't care about. they will give people that don't want hours work over those that do or new people that don't know what they are doing yet more hours than those that have worked there for years.
Laid back
Sewing (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 6, 2017
It's a clean quite environment , nice employees , management is pretty good , and good location
I would go back to work there if I was called back for rehire
Sales heavy company - Bottom line is always discussed at least on a monthly basis
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 5, 2017
I enjoyed working there. Although, like most companies they definitely have their group of people they prefer in management. Promotions can be had if you're "in" with management. Other people get promoted but at a much slower rate.
Pros
Competitive benefits
Cons
Long hours, stressful at times
Challenging and fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 26, 2017
Positive environment with great management team. Every day is a different challenge which always keeps you on your toes. They are making a lot of acquisitions which is good for future endeavors within inside of the company