Galls LLC Employee Reviews

I do not think Galls is the best place to work for.
Accounts Receivable Liaison/AR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 30, 2018
I am not fond of working at Galls. When someone ask me about employment at Galls I do not recommend them. But I want to move on from there. Even I am employed there is not a place I would like to continue to work for.
It’s okay
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 13, 2018
Sometimes the customer are rude because they feel intitle to everything . Management really doesn’t care . Some stores are always out of stock . Only once a year you get a .10 raise .
Pros
Healthcare, vacations, Paid Time Off
Cons
No overtime. Not paid enough
Great company
Managed Account REP (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 12, 2018
Great company to work for. Nice employees to work with. Monthly bonus opportunities. Goals are reachable. Management was great to work with. Great atmosphere to work in.
Pros
Great company
Great place to work!
Shipping and receiving (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 30, 2018
Very friendly working environment ,They train you very well, in all departments, Great team leaders, supervisors, My favorite factory to ever work at,
Worst mistake ever....
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 29, 2018
Growth by acquisition, not development. Horrible apathetic management both sales and operations. Very hostile and political work environment. To correct this would take a complete restructure top down. (If the brokerage that owns this company is paying attention, I would highly recommend you do just that.) Service, processes and communication are horrible. Steer clear, this company is a soul crusher.
Pros
Company discount
Fun place to work
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 19, 2018
The managers make sure you are ok all day long they come by and see how you are going and go that extra mile in the summer time to make sure you don't get heat stroke,great place.
Pros
To hot in the summer
Cons
The free meals
Great co-workers and customers
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 13, 2018
Galls corporate culture was toxic while I was there. They cared more about getting everything from their people and loaded more on them when people left. They seldom filled open positions and instead loaded more responsibilities on those still there. They have lost many of the problems in CS Management but some still remain. Galls LLC cares more about their investors then they do about their employees and customers. Do yourself a favor and look for employment elsewhere.
Pros
Large company, paid less than industry standards, benefits were good, co-workers are great
Cons
Toxic working environment, terrible corporate culture, no advancement, managers in customer service need training in how to manage people
Just say no
manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 10, 2018
You will have SEVERAL interviews with different people, they will drag you through their process over the course of several weeks, and then disappear and stop returning calls and emails. They recently acquired another company and they are disorganized. Their goals are just not realistic or achievable. Just say no
Pros
New to area
Cons
New to area
Was very exciting at first... turned into something else
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 23, 2018
Was a nice place to work at first. A lot of drama and a lot of poor communication. Also a lot of gossip. Upper management is easily swayed by opinion and ignores facts such as merit.
A pretty good place to work with an overall healthy management.
Pick/Pack Associate (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 23, 2018
Galls is a decent warehousing job that does provide sufficient benefits for their full time employees. The pay is pretty good, but could be higher for the hard work that's done throughout certain parts of the warehouse, especially due to the extreme temeperatures in the summer and winter. However, the management is good overall and most supervisors seem to care about their employees and try to do the best they can to make the work environment better. The only real downlow of the job is the constant overtime which can take away from your weekends off and on throughout each month.
Pros
Good managment and comfortable workculture with good benefits
Cons
Alot of overtime, even into Sundays at times and extreme temperatures at the peak of summer and winter
Exelent
wearhouse associate (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 12, 2018
Very good place to work very friendly management always ready to help everybody to get ahead in the job many opportunities to improve in their corries
Pros
Lunch is good
Cons
Sick time is very short
Fast paced but satisfying
Purchasing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 29, 2018
Fast paced retail. This company provides uniforms and duty gear for police and fire agencies as well as other protective duty companies.

Coworkers are very friendly and genuinely care for each other.
Pros
Company discount
Cons
It can be stressful due to the large amount of customers with contracts. Need to be very flexible.
fun and hard work
Inbound Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 23, 2018
I would open boxes of merchandise, comfirm that item is correct and right color and number. put in computer put in another box. then send it down the line.
Pros
benefits, ok pay
Cons
not treated fairly
n/a
Small Agency Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 29, 2018
did more than my share of work...there were people that were cutthroats on agency orders and people were just not friendly. I have a back condition that was always looked over. I worked very hard and didn't make that much money.
Pros
Cons
read
good place to work
Retail Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 15, 2018
busy fast paced environment, lots of resources great benefits learned multiple point of sale systems APD payroll worked with public safety employees everyday met challenging timelines
Management was terrible
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 15, 2018
I was literally harassed on the job by my boss and he demanded work to be done by barging orders and speaking to me like a person. The communication was terrible, hours were really long and they wanted you to work every Saturday and not have a life. I would never go back.
Discrimination and stressful
Seamstress/Tailor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 7, 2018
I was hired in at 30 hours. Once I volunteered to work 40 hrs, they wouldn't honor my part time hours when I needed to return to working part time. Overwork. Overtime was offered to selected people. Needed improvements in store but yet it was spent on uniforms that were not needed. Discrimination.
Pros
Cons
Discrimination, overworked, no acknowledgement unless ur mexican.
Great customer base, terrible managment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDFebruary 3, 2018
My store was bought out by Galls and then slowly bled dry. After multiple contacts with the regional manager, it was clear the corporate side had no interest in helping this store grow. They will throw you away without a second thought on an impulse decision.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Terrible managment and communications
management
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 28, 2018
No communication between management. No one knows whats going on. They don't appreciate your hard work. They don't led by example. They don't know how to run a company.
Blumenthal Uniforms
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 14, 2017
Great company to work for, professional and personal with all employees. Would recommend them to anyone we had a great time every day and delivered excellent customer service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Galls LLC. Our community is ready to answer.