Gant Travel Employee Reviews

A great place to work!
Corporate Travel Agent (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INMarch 27, 2019
I have been at Gant Travel 5 years now and I cannot believe how fast time flies when you are doing what you love. When you work for a group of hard working and and high integrity executives, its easy to wake up every morning wanting to do your very best. The Exec team leads by example and inspires each of us everyday.

The work culture is a little different than others as most of the company works from home all across the country, but our leaders work hard to make it feel less isolated. The hardest part about the job is working alongside some of the hardest working people in the industry, but only seeing them face-to-face once a year for our company-wide retreat, Gantapalooza.
Pros
Great coworkers, work from home, tons of time off, healthy work-life balance, great pay, relaxed atmosphere, great for those who want to be challenged
Cons
Not seeing your peers face to face
Growing Company
Corporate Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INAugust 17, 2017
Been with the company 28yrs I have grown with the knowledge of the industry as the industry has grown. I was the go to person at my company knowing how to do thing or where to go to find it. Resolved problems in a timely manner worked on reports everyday for accounting. I am a multitasker and can take on a heavy workload.
Pros
Co Workers became family
Cons
Benefits
Corporate Travel Agency
Corporate Travel Agent (Current Employee) –  Itasca, ILMarch 31, 2016
It's a friendly, face paced customer service orientated environment. The people are good to work with and the company is evolving to fit today's trend in technology.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gant Travel. Our community is ready to answer.

Gant Travel Reviews by Job Title