Gap International Employee Reviews

Fun work place and great co workers
Event Coordinator/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PAMarch 11, 2018
A typical work day at my previous job was greeting guests and answering phones. I learned a lot about customer service along with collaboration amongst co workers. It is important to me to work in a team environment. I would not consider having a hard part of my job every day was enjoyable as well and a learning experience. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationships that I gained and the friendships that I created which I cherish immensely.
Fantastic organization that practices what it preaches
Director (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PAJanuary 13, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is the consistency between what we espouse and what happens within the company. The CEO of our largest client said, "I want my people to be like the employees at Gap."
Pros
Great people and benefits. Culture supports individual growth.
Cons
Little structure to have people win around sales; each person is their own business
Great people - Unique culture
Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAJanuary 10, 2017
At this company you will find a beautiful workspace and genuine people that really want to see to see you grow. If you are open to coaching and personal and professional growth you will do well here. The downside is the extra time required to attend quarterly meetings and trainings that are planned on weekends. You do not receive extra compensation for this. All employees also must attend a company picnic and the annual holiday party that falls on a weekend.
Pros
Genuine People, great leadership & consulting training, beautiful work space
Cons
Weekend trainings and meetings, easy to move laterally but takes a few years to become a Director
okay
Project/Contract Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PAMay 12, 2016
it is a good place to start your career. This place can give you a lot of experience. There are some great people to work with
Pros
Very Flexible
Cons
Long Hours
If you buy it, it's great
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 9, 2015
This is Landmark for businesses. Any advancement requires you to drink the kool-aid and make Gap International your whole life. There is talk about "relentless innovation," but management is not interested in anything but more of the same.

People are genuinely nice, though.
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PAJune 3, 2014
Enjoyed all of my coworkers and working directly with clients. Engaging opportunities to create your own career doing what you love.
Pros
Freedom to create your own path to success
Cons
Compensation package is valued well below industry standard
Great place where you can grow professionally
Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 10, 2013
It's a great place to work for, with a great culture and with lots of possibilities for professional development. Life work balance is not always present though. Co workers are kind and willing to help/support you. The management team cares about your development and offers their support as well.
Pros
Professional development
Cons
Work life balance missing sometimes

Want to know more about Gap International?

Ask a question