Gardnerville Health and Rehab Careers and Employment
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) in Gardnerville, NV
on February 12, 2020
It is what you make it sometimes it can be stressful but sometimes comical. Ovrrall it is a good company to work for. ED is a great guy easy to approach always helpful.
Medical Records Director in Gardnerville, NV
on February 8, 2021
Very good experience. I learned so much and was moved up in position very quickly. Great team, great leadership and just an all around great place to work
Anonymous in Gardnerville, NV
on October 14, 2020
Extremely short staffed on a daily basis, CNAs are overloaded with residents and with poor staff management, are often scheduled to work alone with 25 plus patients to themselves. Nurses are left alone at night with 50 plus patients. Quality patient care is compromised when staff is forced to do double and triple the patient load of every other skilled nursing facility in the area.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant in Gardnerville, NV
on April 7, 2020
Absolutely love working for this company and have learned so much from my coworkers. Coworkers are amazing and friendly.
The only down fall is they allow one resident to constantly Be disrespectful to employees and other residents. The resident makes false clams against employees to try and get them fired he will harass u . Police have come at least 13 times in less then a month and nothing is done he will threaten to kill u and your family. The resident is completely aware of what he is doing and knows the difference between right s Knows the difference between right and wrong he’s only in his 30/ and makes a work environment very uncomfortable
Certified Nursing Assistant in Gardnerville, NV
on August 31, 2019
Was a very good company to work for. Very professional amd took very good care of all patients. The pay was also good and benefits were amazing. They take pride in there work.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Gardnerville Health and Rehab