Gastroenterology Associates
61Average

Gastroenterology Associates Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
It's ok
It's not a bad company to work for. alright pay. awesome co-workers.Can be overwhelming at times. Many offices can be a lot to jungle. Management is not the best
Good workplace
Good opportunity for college students coming out of school and needing a part time position, or for stay at home moms who need time with their kids. Good office culture and you learn a lot.
Large company, Great Physicians, Poor Management
Turnaround is endless
Add responsibilities, don't compensate

Practice Manager doesn't stay in loop with the different departments

Fast paced office, not enough staff; therefore employees are subject to a lot of mistakes
Pros
Free lunch, close to home, nice physicians
Cons
Short breaks, no gesture to let employees know their self worth, bad turnaround
GREat place
Great olace to work detail orientated place not many coworkers its a small office direct contact with patients close to the hosptial and doctors are great
Pros
Great
Cons
feels like highschool, no room for growth
The manager hires her best friends and siblings and gives them better treatment than the others, all the girls talk bad about each other, including the office manager, the other offices are in competition with each other, there is no room for growth unless you kiss the managers butt.
Pros
some co workers, free lunch sometimes
Cons
no advancement or good pay
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Excellent learning experience
Enjoyed the job position I was in and would enjoy doing that again. It is difficult sometimes with patients and staff but you learn to live with the ones who make the day difficult and try to be the best employee you can be.
Pros
good pay, nice hour schedule
Really good enviroment
Everyone is really profesional. We work as a team. It is always somenthing new to learn. Excelent schedule from 7 to 4:30 Monday to Friday.
Great place to work with poor management
I have greatly enjoyed helping and assisting patients during my employment at GANV. Benefit package is competitive with other practices in the industry and the area. Poor management, ever changing protocols, no job advancement opportunities made it a dead end job for me. Very few employees have been with the company for a few years and would express the same dissatisfaction. I have worked as a patient support, a very low end job per management standards, but according to the practice's success my job was the cornerstone of the company.
Pros
Free lunches, Pto, paid snow days
Cons
Poor management, everchanging protocols
Management was good toward employees.
The management was good toward the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the patients and taking care of them. The doctors were great to work with.
Staff and doctors were great.
Always on my feet keeping myself busy, however, I need a change in my field to grow and pursue my career. Staff is friendly and the Doctors are very professional.