Gastroenterology of Greater Orlando Employee Review

View all Gastroenterology of Greater Orlando reviews

Amazing Place to Work...
Clinical Team Member (Current Employee) –  Orange City, FLFebruary 27, 2019
This is an amazing place to work. The staff is awesome. The management is exceptional. The doctors are so nice and easy to work for. The best part of the job is we are all a family. The hardest part is that we are a super busy office.
Pros
Free Lunches, Family, Respect
Cons
Busy

Other Gastroenterology of Greater Orlando Employee Reviews

horrible very disrespectful racist staff
other (Current Employee) –  Orange City, FLAugust 18, 2019
horrible place dont waste your time horrible pay bosses very unprofessional They lie about raises, managers dont help they slave you every chance they get.
Rude/ staffing rude NP not friendly
Scheduling coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orange County, FLMay 30, 2019
No one says good morning, some will make you fell uncomfortable training is Horrible they play the blam game if you some incurrent. Under pay for what you work The ladies in the front Dess are the only ones there are very readable ever be nice to you but the rest of the coworkers forget it there’s like not a star that I can give because it’s rude attitude like roll your eyes at you not a good morning it’s like you come into an office of depression and leave with depression and more headache and feel unwelcome every single day you come to work at this place don’t get me wrong the doctors are great but the MPs are very rude also added to wise especially the way they speak to you as when you could order something for a patient or schedule something for him scheduled appointment for a patient very very rude environment nasty attitude from all the ladies that work there definitely not worth my time And forget about having an emergency because you’ll be fired by text messages
Pros
Nothing good about them
Cons
Just be ready for Attitude

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gastroenterology of Greater Orlando. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7