Gateway Services Inc.

Working at Gateway Services Inc.: 12 Reviews

United States12 reviews

Amazing people whp catre about you

From the interview process to meeting others in the company it has been a very pleasant process. Everyone has been genuine and welcoming.Benefits are great and there is a great work life balanceWork in the Southeast.

Pros

Genuine people who care

Cons

None to thinkof

Disorganized and over looked

I have been with Gateway for almost a year after being acquired from a different company. Since becoming Gateway they typical corporate standards have taken over and leaving me feeling like a number and just a warm body. The transition has been manageable but only because I have worked for large corporate companies before, Gateway did not assist in transitioning us functionally or productively and stopped caring about us as soon as they realized we were functionable.

Pros

Great hours for work-life balance, very rewarding job.

Cons

Poor management, lack of productive communication, lack of advancement.

Gateway Services Inc. insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction

stuck in one place no place for advancement.

dealing with dead animals. pulling heavy carts. grinding up bones burring pets. no teamwork everyone just does their own thing, no time off without hurting the whole swing of things. NO pep talks, so team meetings, no clear appreciation for employees. pay is ok that's about the only thing. just a job .. no way to grow. so, feels like a dead end.

Pros

nothing

Cons

almost everything

Great

Awesome it is a Good thing to be at and if it was up to me I would have alot more people working for this company. It is great and would not trade it for any other job

Fast paced, rewarding work.

Gateway provides us with the tools we need to get the job done. Our regional manager is phenomenal as well as HR. Any and all issues are handled promptly and professionally.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Get everything in writing, don't expect much for raises

I was promised specific PTO as part of my incentive package but because it wasn't clearly specified in the employment contract I was denied that promised time, even though I had the written communication of those promised benefits. Also, despite 2 excellent performance reviews and putting in a lot of extra work throughout the year, I was given a very small raise at the beginning of the year.

BDM position at West Coast Pet Memorial

I absolutely love working for West Coast Pet Memorial. This is the best job I have ever had. I'm grateful and proud to be a part of the West Coast Family/Team! I'm honored to work for the Best Aftercare provider in the market. I truly feel we are the Leader in this field.

Pros

flexibility, car allowance, medical benefits, best team/co-workers, Leader/Best in the field

Cons

limitations on winning New Business due to capacity issues. High percentage price increases, do not match our 401K

If you are looking for more than just a job, Gateway Services Inc is for you

The team at Gateway is continuously striving towards to redefining excellence. This is a value driven place with strong sense of mission and purpose. I enjoy the freedom to create and contribute without feeling judged for mistakes.

Pros

Scholarship program, creativity, career opportunities

Great Culture, Meaningful Mission, and Promising Career Opportunities

PROS:Gateway is devoted to leading with integrity and compassion while cultivating an uplifting work culture with ample career advancement opportunities. Gateway elevates companies through commendable leadership, unparalleled technological innovation, streamlining operations, and celebrating each facility’s individuality.Gateway recognizes that when employees have meaningful careers, they thrive, which positively impacts clients’ experiences. The organization goes to great lengths to ensure that all team members understand our profound responsibility to provide virtuous services to clients and to be there for them when they need us most.It’s rewarding to work with a company that wholeheartedly cares not only about clients, but also their employees. Gateway continuously takes action to increase transparency and efficiency, and to keep team members physically and mentally safe. I am proud to be part of the Gateway family, surrounded by thoughtful leaders who understand that this work is much bigger than our individual selves or businesses. Together we share a vision of positively impacting people’s lives.CONS:Although the work can be profoundly rewarding, it can sometimes be emotionally draining to help people navigate their loss and grief. However, through Gateway’s encouragement and excellent resources, employees are able to set healthy boundaries and tend to self-care as needed.ADVICE TO MANAGEMENT:As Gateway continues to grow in North America (and beyond), you must not lose sight of what truly matters: valuing people over profit. Gateway will continue to expand -

fun workplace

amazing workplace. culture is amazing. must be willing to work for nothing. I love it here. management is great. keep your head up. this place has a future. they keep promises they make. no commission but salary is amazing.

Good

Good company to work with no issues and documentation still needs work and documentation is still not completed documentation still in progress at all the issues

Flexible

Flexible and easy-going work environment. Complete client care is most important to everyone and shows in every day service provided, as well as relationships between staff and families.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gateway Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits