Gateway to Success

Gateway to Success Employee Reviews

United States7 reviews
If you are a new clinician and are looking for a place to develop your skills, a community mental health center is for you.
I gave it a try and it just didn't work for me. no hard feelings.
This was a great place to interact with clients and having staff that feel vested in providing care. Although it can be a very busy place, there were staff to assist and I felt well prepared with good training to do my job. There is growth available, as they are now in Pueblo, Canon City, and Colorado Springs - it was just not close to my home and I didn't want to commute.
I would recommend this place to work. there is a full range of services that gives you several choices in what area you would like to work (within your scope of course). Really enjoyed the population as I felt I was helping in a high needs area
Pros
Working with great staff
Cons
Was only part-time for me
This company provides, No training and new recruits that never last. Management will never tell you, "You are doing great" Negativity Surrounds This Company. Would Never Recommend Anyone To Work Here!! Work very hard and Train yourself and they will use you, until they cant no more. The only PTO you get is 4 hours a month and that is if they let you have it. There is always someone leaving or they quit this company due to lack of Management to give raises or even acknowledge any performance in a Positive way. The co -workers were great, we all had to work together to stay a float in this company. The only thing I could say about the work place is it was set up nicely with all the decorations because the Management cared more about the looks of the place then the employees.
My first month on the job I was accused of not dong time sheet correct, I was expected to only put 40 or less hours even if I worked mor, the nurse that was orientating me left and the orientation stoped. I was expected to know thing that I didn’t get trained. NP and administrator.would tell me to use my judgement and administrator would looke at me and smile. The front office help were great, most of the clinicians were just a good. Good Luck!!
Pros
Helping people that want help
Cons
Benefits were to high, not treated good
This is a great place to work. Lots of experienced coworkers who inspire you and help you to achieve your own career goals. There's a lot of collaboration and there is a genuine care for clients. The management are busy but very personable and supportive. It can be quite fast paced and busy but the team is supportive of one another. The usual challenges in this field are present (documentation standards are high, and it can be busy) but there isn't the negativity, bureaucracy and unhealthy culture that is at other places I have worked with.
Pros
culture, teammates, supervisors, training opportunities
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Patient care is not what is important at this place. It is all about the money. Management does not know how do manage and they do a very poor job of it. Clinicians are very stressed and over worked. Not a good environment.
Pros
hours
Cons
Poor communication, no benifits, poor mangements
Only worked for a couple of days to file papers and it was very relaxed and was easy. Pay was good for the little work that had to be done for sure and would do it again.
Pros
pay
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gateway to Success. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6