Gateway to Success

Gateway to Success Pay & Benefits reviews

United States8 reviews
This company provides, No training and new recruits that never last. Management will never tell you, "You are doing great" Negativity Surrounds This Company. Would Never Recommend Anyone To Work Here!! Work very hard and Train yourself and they will use you, until they cant no more. The only PTO you get is 4 hours a month and that is if they let you have it. There is always someone leaving or they quit this company due to lack of Management to give raises or even acknowledge any performance in a Positive way. The co -workers were great, we all had to work together to stay a float in this company. The only thing I could say about the work place is it was set up nicely with all the decorations because the Management cared more about the looks of the place then the employees.
My first month on the job I was accused of not dong time sheet correct, I was expected to only put 40 or less hours even if I worked mor, the nurse that was orientating me left and the orientation stoped. I was expected to know thing that I didn’t get trained. NP and administrator.would tell me to use my judgement and administrator would looke at me and smile. The front office help were great, most of the clinicians were just a good. Good Luck!!
Pros
Helping people that want help
Cons
Benefits were to high, not treated good
Patient care is not what is important at this place. It is all about the money. Management does not know how do manage and they do a very poor job of it. Clinicians are very stressed and over worked. Not a good environment.
Pros
hours
Cons
Poor communication, no benifits, poor mangements
Only worked for a couple of days to file papers and it was very relaxed and was easy. Pay was good for the little work that had to be done for sure and would do it again.
Pros
pay
Cons
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.