Gatti's Pizza Employee Reviews

Neet alot of people.
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Pikeville, KYApril 1, 2018
Overall Gattis was okay,
I helped maintain the game room, which means i worked with a bunch of kids.
Monday throughout friday on a bad day we had no less then 200, 300 kids it’s wild.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
so much fun
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 19, 2018
A typical day at work was you came in and went straight to work and i learned that you make a family in there because we work together and the management was great they acted just like they was a regular employee like us they wasn't mean at all but the hardest part of working there was keeping pizzas on the buffet because it use to be pack on Fridays and i enjoyed it because i had fun working and i never wanted to go home
Entry level job for teens a very friendly enviornment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Logan, WVMarch 16, 2018
When I moved and got this job I didn't know anyone but right away made some of my best friends still to this day there. Very relaxed place to work when there are not parties or reservations taking place. You got to eat for free! At the time I worked there we kind of worked where ever we wanted. We chose in the beginning of our shifts. One day I would make pizzas/heat up soup then work the salad bar and most of the time on the cash register. Also I would chose to wash dishes sometimes just to rotate around plus it gives you a break from the front.
Pros
Free lunches and discounts for family
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Great Place For First Job
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KY 42101March 4, 2018
I loved working for gattis pizza. I would recommend to anyone that was trying to get there first job if apply for gattis pizza if there is one in their town or near by town. They have the best pizza ever.
It's a great place to work...
DRIVER AND INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 29, 2018
I've been employee with Mr.Gatties going on 2 yrs.When I clock in I look around for the things that need to be done.I get with management and other employees and get them to get on cut or make 2 go boxes.Even though I might be a shift leader people still look up to me as leader..
Pros
meet new people and crew members
Cons
Some days just enough hours
Fast Food
Shift Leader/Cook (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 24, 2018
Basically a typical day would be coming in and cooking pizza for customers sometimes we will have busy days and slow days. Gatti's is very easy work you just cook and clean till you close. I was a shift leader so i had to make sure every one is doing their job and filling in the position for people that called in.
Pros
easy work
Cons
not much pay
good and awful...
Gattis Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 18, 2018
You will find some hardworking people in gattis. Probably good people. Who are essentially owned by an uncaring and dying company that does not care for them....
productive, quick-pace, fun workplace environment to work.
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Corbin, KYDecember 26, 2017
Awesome place to work. It is a kid friendly, fun environment to be in. The work days can be fast paced on one day & slower on the others. If you can multitask and have very good customer service skills, this company would be perfect for you! The benefits that the company offer are good, and the pay is good if you have the experience.
Difficult job with average work life.
BUSSER (Former Employee) –  Corbin, KYOctober 31, 2017
Working at Gatti's isn't an easy job by no means. The store manager is always teaching you different jobs and you have to bounce around the store. Overall, it's just an average job.
Gattis is a good place to work at
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 26, 2017
The food there is good , the customer service there is great as well. the game machines in the back don’t really work When I was working there , the boss rarely came out the office so that showed poor management
Very productive and fun workplace
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 19, 2017
Typical work day would be 8-10 hours and constantly busy. I have learned to improve my customer service skills and how to handle customer complaints in a fair and reasonable manner. Management there was excellent and easy to get along with. The culture of the job is very friendly among management and co-workers. The hardest part of the job was trying to juggle serving customers and covering other employees stations at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was waiting on customers and getting to know them one on one.
Pros
Emloyee discount lunch
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Relaxed and clean working environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pikeville, KYOctober 14, 2017
Days would start off pretty early in the morning so that we could make all of the pizza dough for the day. We would open at 11 everyday and close at 10. The employees were all real friendly and the management team was organized and always prepared for the day. Overall a great place to work.
fun and excellent place to work
Asistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Belton, TXOctober 4, 2017
Working at Gatti's was fun most of the time. I learned so much things at there like dealing with money, I learned to become a team lead and after that I learned how to become an assistant manager. The hardest part of that place to how to keep customers happy like they were never happy. I enjoyed working with my co worker, we had fun we joked around, we were like a family half the time but I loved that job.
Enjoying working with the customers and my employees.
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Opelousas, LAAugust 23, 2017
Gattis was a good place to work. I loved working with my employees and the other managers. I love making my customers happy. I love staying busy and keeping the store looking nice.I will miss Gattis cause of the customers and the employees. I had some good workers and of course not so good but I like to make Gattis a fun place to work. I got along with everyone but I did make sure they get the job done. Gattis was really a great place to work. I will truely miss it.
Pros
Love the work I do to make my customers happy.
Cons
no benefits, not enough pay
Gattis is great!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pikeville, KYJuly 14, 2017
Gattis is such a great family pizza place. You get so much for the money you pay, the food is great, and the employees will always give you a smile. Gattis is such a great wniviorment for your little ones, and definitely a great place to have birthdays, school groups, or any activities. Gattis deserves 5 stars all day long.
easy entry level job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 21, 2017
A typical day at work goes like this: Clock in, clean dishes, fold pizza boxes, cut pizzas, take phone orders from customers. dispatch on deliveries making sure you have all the items on the customers order. the delivery zone is a decent size, but it doesn't take more than 15(maybe 20) minutes to get to any customers house. This job has taught me to be a better customer service rep, a better driver, and how to spot an awful manager.
Pros
half off pizza, decent tips.
Cons
no breaks, management doesnt care about you
Gattis pizza
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 6, 2017
I loved working at gattis pizza. I knew what i was doing and i knew how to do everything in the store. The managers there are great and helpful. Everyone helps everyone
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not enough hours a week and not enough pay
fun workplace
Greeter/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pikeville, KY 41501June 4, 2017
I loved party set up and greeting customers with a smile on my face. I think how you are greeted really makes or breaks the customer experience. watching the kids get excited to pay games and pick their prize is the best part of the job. On the job I was a Greeter, Receptionist, P.O.S operator, & Delivery Co-Ordinator
High school/college student job
Associate General Manager (Current Employee) –  Denham Springs, LAMay 31, 2017
The job is alright, the managers are good to work with, the work is stressful, but rewarding. Job focuses on building sales, developing people, and controlling costs.
Pros
$2 buffet for crew, free for managers
Overall sumary the experince was good.
Busser/Server (Former Employee) –  Corbin, KYMay 29, 2017
I enjoyed my time at gattis very well. It was fast paced work, friendly environment. Was flexible with my schedule and allowed me to pick up hours when needed too. Managers were more than helpful as well.